Thread: Hamilton's mouth is still there.....

Hamilton's mouth is still there.....

Asked about the new Ferrari Hamilton smiled and said: "The car didn't look very good when I was driving behind it. I'm sure Fernando would rather be driving my car instead of his own".

Keep driving behind it Lewis and by the end of the season you will know exactly how good it is........
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Asked about the new Ferrari Hamilton smiled and said: "The car didn't look very good when I was driving behind it. I'm sure Fernando would rather be driving my car instead of his own".

Keep driving behind it Lewis and by the end of the season you will know exactly how good it is........
    Propaganda.

His quote yesterday was that it did not look very good, but he was probably on an in lap, maybe it's changing daily
    Forza Ferrari

Remember that everytime he says something stupid like this he get's it fully frontal back in his nose by his own stupid fault so the mule keeps bashing it's head into the wall hehe.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Hamilton's already pushing hard for the 2012 Most Obnoxious Prize while his teammate Button
    remains as serious and gentlemanly as ever.

I'm sure Hamilton knows alot more then any of us right now. And i'm sure Fernando wants to win races. Ant its testing and our Ferrari might not have been the best that day.

So stop the bashing. I remember when fans on here had some respect.

Cant wait to see the look on hamilton's face when our cars show their ultimate pace during the race..

Quote Originally Posted by kazi View Post
    I'm sure Hamilton knows alot more then any of us right now. And i'm sure Fernando wants to win races. Ant its testing and our Ferrari might not have been the best that day.

Respect for Hamfist? Let me have a think about it..

W W WHat ?? are you mad ???LOL it's Ramilton man...

seriously, maybe he does know more then us and all that but the way he says things, you got to admit is not very neat or intelligent by any matter...
    Veni Vidi Vici e Vici Vici Vici.... Ferrari F2012 WDC WCC Champion

I'm sure Hamilton knows alot more then any of us right now.
    I seriously doubt that. Sometimes he doesn't even know when there's another car around him on track.

Why does Lewis deserve respect again?

Indeed, this doesn't strike me as a great criticism or huge act of arrogance, everyone is saying that the Ferrari seems slower than RB or McLaren right now. It may nonetheless come back to bite him eventually when Ferrari get in front of McLaren in performance, or even worse for him, Alonso in a slower Ferrari beats his McLaren.

Respect is something you have to earn. Lewis is not eh...very good in that.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Hamilton ? Do his oppinions have a value for Ferrari fans ? I like his behaviour nonetheless because he keeps adding negatives to his legacy...

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Hamilton's already pushing hard for the 2012 Most Obnoxious Prize while his teammate Button
    remains as serious and gentlemanly as ever.
    Lewis is always going to be someone who will say something that will get ppl riled up or the press talking. Nothing is going to change that. Which is just as well, atleast some entertainment is guaranteed out of the Macca stables.
    As for button, i cannot take him seriously or as a gentleman ever again; after the way he has been potrayed in the F1slate spoofing of F1 driver convos. Its hilarious and Button as "best of british" is ridiculous.
    Silently, like a shadow

I see... his brain is still running on that single brain cell...let's hope Ferrari's performance doesn't surprise him too much come Melbourne, or that single brain cell of his might explode and steer him onto another crashing spree.
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

I don't think anything is wrong about what he said.

Hamilton's mouth is still there.....
    Yes indeed it is.... firmly attached to his derriere like it always has been. Talk about chatting poo , quite literally.

No doubt he'll come out with some priceless gems this season:-

"Monkeys at the bacK" etc etc
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Quote Originally Posted by Agron View Post
    It may nonetheless come back to bite him eventually when Ferrari get in front of McLaren in performance, or even worse for him, Alonso in a slower Ferrari beats his McLaren.
    or Felipe brushes him aside and goes on to beat him in a F2012 tank...
    Felipe Massa for World Champion 2012!

One picture says more then 1000 words right:

http://bigpichost.com/files/may_t7mu9_63z5v5d8.gif
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    One picture says more then 1000 words right:

http://bigpichost.com/files/may_t7mu9_63z5v5d8.gif
    ROFL, can't put it any better.

Keep driving behind it... coz that's where you'll stay till the end of the season

seriously, why can't drivers seem to keep their mouths shut these days? I wish more were like Kimi, less talk and more doing or drinking or taking a "you know what".