Thread: Ferrari F2012 Development News Thread

Quote Originally Posted by dmkevin View Post
    Wow even that people seems to speculate about... this forum is getting worst. Where the hec did you get that info!!! Did one guy from ferrari talked to you at night in your sleep... just kidding, no offence mate but what you said is a complete joke.
    please respect my friend.this info coming from Shell.Meeting is over.All parts will arive to India.If you are not satisfied then do not comment or do not read.I dont prove this to you understood buddy

Quote Originally Posted by burak karakutuk View Post
    There are two grups seperated in team.Now they are in a meeting and data flow has stopped.They will decide to bring all those updates or not.Tombazis,Massa and Smedley are who against to bring updates not to take risks but Fry wants all updates togetger
    Were you at this meeting with them? How exactly do you know all that huh?

How many times i must say this infos are coming Shelllllll

please respect my friend.this info coming from Shell.Meeting is over.All parts will arive to India.If you are not satisfied then do not comment or do not read.I dont prove this to you understood buddy
    Can you at least provide us some link to the page where you got this information?

this is a speech between me and Shell worker time by time.How can i give you a link can you tell me my dear friend.What should i do to make you belive.I really dont care what you belive or think.This is just what i saw and i wanted to share with you.If you know something better or more please you share with us and then i say my opinion.

Where was this meeting held?
    Forza Ferrari

this is a speech between me and Shell worker time by time.How can i give you a link can you tell me my dear friend.What should i do to make you belive.I really dont care what you belive or think.This is just what i saw and i wanted to share with you.If you know something better or more please you share with us and then i say my opinion.
    I just thought you read it from somewhere on the internet. But if a Shell worker told you that then fine. I guess we'll just have to take your word for it then.

I don't understand why the side of the garage who are well out of the championship and have zero to lose wouldn't want to take a risk and bring upgrades.
    Forza Jules

In Maranello ofcourse.Domenicali,Fry and Tombazis have not arrived India yet.

In Maranello ofcourse.Domenicali,Fry and Tombazis have not arrived India yet.
    So Felipe and Rob were at the meeting? nobody from Alonso's side of the garage?
    Forza Ferrari

Felipe's in India. Maybe it was a teleconference.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    I don't understand why the side of the garage who are well out of the championship and have zero to lose wouldn't want to take a risk and bring upgrades.
    Me either Suzie,

Only 2 days to go and the truth will all come out and we will see who has reliable information.
    Its all in the name - FERRARI

They have already arrived India i think.But he says Alonso and Fry wants to take risks while Rob Smedley,Tombazis and Massa dont.Because Smedly and Massa belives the car is okey and set up may be wrong.The first day of testing everything was ok.The problem occoured in Sunday the last test.They brought the car together part by part and finally alltogether.But in first attempt exhaust caused the rear side burnt down.Then they repair and second run engine had stopped also alternator.One more thing about meeting is Luca Di was on Alonso's side and conviced the team members

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Felipe's in India. Maybe it was a teleconference.
    he doesnt need to be here.he can share his idead before.i mean after the test.

Massa believes the car is ok? yet he was quoted in the media talking about how they must get the upgrades working?
    Forza Ferrari

They have already arrived India i think.But he says Alonso and Fry wants to take risks while Rob Smedley,Tombazis and Massa dont.Because Smedly and Massa belives the car is okey and set up may be wrong.The first day of testing everything was ok.The problem occoured in Sunday the last test.They brought the car together part by part and finally alltogether.But in first attempt exhaust caused the rear side burnt down.Then they repair and second run engine had stopped also alternator.One more thing about meeting is Luca Di was on Alonso's side and conviced the team members
    If everything you say is indeed true, then it is rather strange why Felipe doesn't want to take any risks. What's he got to lose? It all just seems a little weird to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Massa believes the car is ok? yet he was quoted in the media talking about how they must get the upgrades working?
    i found an article but it is Turkish and Massa says we have problems with updates.Whatever mate time will tell who is right.Noone has to belive me.I just wanted to share what i knew nothing more.I dont blame anybody anybody.I am not sorry for this but this begins a polis against thief game.We are not in a interrogation.Take care

It really sounds weird and just wrong in so many ways. I mean they can take all of the parts to india and decide there if they want to use em. What's the fuzz here? Also, don't think Felipe and even Alonso does have a say in this. They are not the ones that are in charge of this, unless they got a degree in aerodynamics and engineering in the past few days. I mean, as i recall, none of em had even a chance to actually drive the car with these brand new parts.
    Last edited by Forzi; 23rd October 2012 at 19:26.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    May we get the source of the info? It really sounds weird and just wrong in so many ways. I mean they can take all of the parts to india and decide there if they want to use em. What's the fuzz here? Also, don't think Felipe and even Alonso does have a say in this. They are not the ones that are in charge of this, unless they got a degree in aerodynamics and engineering in the past few days. I mean, as i recall, none of em had even a chance to actually drive the car with these brand new parts.
    Good comment and good point. I call shenanigans! Why wouldn't Felipe want to take new updates to India? That just doesn't sound right at all.

we will see in india in FP1 if all this is true or not .. be patient just few days ...

It is ridiculous to think a driver does NOT want updates.

Ensuring a team brings updates is part of a drivers' job!

An example:

"How do you think Ferrari compared?"

" We need to catch up, for sure"

etcetc

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian786 View Post
    It is ridiculous to think a driver does NOT want updates.

Ensuring a team brings updates is part of a drivers' job!

An example:

"How do you think Ferrari compared?"

" We need to catch up, for sure"

etcetc
    so why they had a meeting to decide what?and if this is rediculous then why enginners and bosses were against to updates?maybe they are afraid about mechanical issues maybe something we dont know.

and you just stick a point all of my comment.and everybody now wondering why Massa thinks this.I think this is rediculous.I dont care why he doesnt what updates i say this is all i know.as i said before i dont blame anybody.i explained almost all of your questions.i feel like a team spokesman :) if i broke someone's heart i am sorry.Now it's enough for me to explain.

See you around

Forza Ferrari

Metin Mete ‏@metinmete
    Last update:Ferrari's new package had serious reliability problems,team discussed today 2 go conservatist or aggressive and opted for latter
    just hope no reliability issues from that upgrades...

so why they had a meeting to decide what?
    "Last update:Ferrari's new package had serious reliability problems,team discussed today 2 go conservatist or aggressive and opted for latter"

Well, makes more sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophidian786 View Post
    "Last update:Ferrari's new package had serious reliability problems,team discussed today 2 go conservatist or aggressive and opted for latter"

Well, makes more sense now.
    Reliability problems most probably from the new exhaust and close proximity like body? alternator?
    The Ferrari Heads should know how much of a chance to take!
    burak karakutuk was not really far off, was he?
    Last edited by Dino; 23rd October 2012 at 21:28.

Ferrari sure development recovery underway and vows to go ‘aggressive’
    http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/teams/ferrari/

Where's the evidence that we had (a) a new exhaust and (b) reliability problems as a result of it?

how an aerodynamic package can cause mechanical problem and most importantly engine problem?

A lot of contradictory information.

Marc Gené: "A la India llevamos mejoras, pero no es una gran revolución" 24/10/2012

So he says there'll be new parts but it isn't a big revolution. If it isn't a big revolution how can it cause so many reliability problems and, if true, will Ferrari take so many risks for a small gain? I think we shouldn't get mad about new parts if they will hurt reliability.

Vettel can only lose the title if he has a DNF and Alonso finish all the remaining races as high as possible. Ferrari should not push too much and I doubt they will do anything crazy.