Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 1728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1630

Thread: Jerez Test 7th-10th Feb 2012 - news and pics

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    By not bothering Fernando I mean he won't be able to drive as good, that's all. Sorry if you disagree, but Felipe is not in the same class as Fernando, regardless of what a good guy he is. Ferrari know this, which is why Fernando earns 30m EUR and Felipe less than half of that.

Oh, and Fernando doesn't need a strong team-mate to motivate him, he does that automatically. Not that there would be a team-mate to match him...
    Can we just not have massa v alonso, pointless
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Agron View Post
    People should be free to play favorites IMO, as long as it is a ferrari driver they support (if not why bother posting in a Ferrari forum right?); what should be avoided is to unfairly criticize a member of the team. Anything more than that is overzealous Ferrariness
    That's my point, of course everyone will have their favourite. The point is not to run down the other driver, that's all really
    "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."

By not bothering Fernando I mean he won't be able to drive as good, that's all. Sorry if you disagree, but Felipe is not in the same class as Fernando, regardless of what a good guy he is. Ferrari know this, which is why Fernando earns 30m EUR and Felipe less than half of that.

Oh, and Fernando doesn't need a strong team-mate to motivate him, he does that automatically. Not that there would be a team-mate to match him...
    Love it :)

Time for the ban hammer if people cant respect both drivers
    Forza Ferrari

I thank Felipe for all his work and Fernando too and for his throwing all the nay-sayers a bone today.
    Imo, all seems to be progressing nicely with our team by all outward indications and I remain
    confident that we'll have a good car for Melbourne, but if others prefer to worry, stress and carp
    over matters then that's their prerogative. FORZA FERRARI!!!

Fernando earm more cos he is a WDC, but both are closely matched on speed. I would also emphasis that Fernando is more consistant and mature than Felipe ...ryt?

Starting to sound like a plan there Greig..lol

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    For the record, I have nothing against Felipe. I respect him, I think he's Ferrari material, I just don't see him on the same level as Fernando, that's all.

why use a hammer when a butterfly net will do
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

@insideFerrari: Here you can find some pictures of the day yfrog.com/h496fwqj yfrog.com/mod48dj

For the record, I have nothing against Felipe. I respect him, I think he's Ferrari material, I just don't see him on the same level as Fernando, that's all.
    if you respected him, you wouldnt knock him and belittle him

They both drive for my team, so love and support them the same. Started this driver v driver rather early this year
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

New here so sorry for not having a nice pic...(or any at all) I'm actually really hoping for Felipe to do great this year as he did in 08 and 09 before the accident (remember Monaco 09 in the F60) as I would like for him to stay at Ferrari beyond 2012. Regardless as long as both our drivers do well I'll be happy. Concerning testing, glad the team is ironing out all the kinks and working with understanding the set up better instead of going for irrelevant testing times like last year. Beside, I think Fernando showed with the F2012 times today 1:18.877that we will be very competitive this year.

Good day to all!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    if you respected him, you wouldnt knock him and belittle him

They both drive for my team, so love and support them the same. Started this driver v driver rather early this year
    That's your interpretation, my friend.

Oh, and it's not *your* team, it's Ferrari's.

welcome to the forum Fiddler

can we start a new thread about testing and leave these fools here to argue about pointless drivel..?
    we're number one

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    can we start a new thread about testing and leave these fools here to argue about pointless drivel..?
    No, that's alright, I'm done talking about ALO vs MAS.

Can we just not have massa v alonso, pointless
    +1 They are both our drivers. It does not matter who is first or second as long as they are Ferrari drivers.
    Red is the only color!!!

Thank you, stoked for the 2012 Season!

FFF

Quote Originally Posted by FiddlerOnGreen View Post
    New here so sorry for not having a nice pic...(or any at all) I'm actually really hoping for Felipe to do great this year as he did in 08 and 09 before the accident (remember Monaco 09 in the F60) as I would like for him to stay at Ferrari beyond 2012. Regardless as long as both our drivers do well I'll be happy. Concerning testing, glad the team is ironing out all the kinks and working with understanding the set up better instead of going for irrelevant testing times like last year. Beside, I think Fernando showed with the F2012 times today 1:18.877that we will be very competitive this year.

Good day to all!
    They look good together....Hope they remain the same and bring Ferrari both WDC and WCC this season
    Attached Images Attached Images

There isn't much activity going on for Ferrari since morning... any thoughts.? I heard they have brought more parts, but if they dont run and test them whats the use?

Quote Originally Posted by chandran2313 View Post
    They look good together....Hope they remain the same and bring Ferrari both WDC and WCC this season
    Yes, they do. They're the best driver pairing for Ferrari, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiondella View Post
    why use a hammer when a butterfly net will do
    I used to catch butterflies when I was little with a bug kit I had, also bees.

That's your interpretation, my friend.

Oh, and it's not *your* team, it's Ferrari's.

There isn't much activity going on for Ferrari since morning... any thoughts.? I heard they have brought more parts, but if they dont run and test them whats the use?
    They've chaged a large number of parts, including exhausts, during lunch so they prob just fine tuning them. That usually means constantly driving in and out of the garage after a lap or 2 which is what's been happening

i thought they still have couple of runs left for today? maybe any minute fernando will be out soon
    Hell would have broken loose

Quote Originally Posted by anakin View Post
    i thought they still have couple of runs left for today? maybe any minute fernando will be out soon
    They will go out again, for sure, otherwise they wouldn't have fitted the new parts on the car. Let's just wait...

Williams stopped...again

Only 28 laps today ??? What are they doing whole day???
    Do we have any problems ?!

Ughh god damn what they think are doing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by anakin View Post
    I would like to see more long runs from the Ferrari and average it out...Considering more new parts and less testing time available.. we can't be wasting time now