Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324253661 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Without their EBD their are a mid field car. They went where they belong. Do you think that the ex-champion with be watching the other be over him if he had the possibility to show himself.
    We don't know that yet

If you conclude that based on this results, then thats as good as saying Force India is a top team this season.

today mostly team using medium compound to set a time. imagine tomomrrow softer tyre the time are look scary hopefully our boys not playing catch up again this year, come pat fry do something.

Quote Originally Posted by johncnet View Post
    FP2 finish P1 goes to schumi
    Looking good for opa schumi

Without their EBD their are a mid field car. They went where they belong. Do you think that the ex-champion with be watching the other be over him if he had the possibility to show himself.
    In other words: FIA granted them 2 years of glory and then decided it was enough and changed priorities? Say what you want, but at times F1 looks more like wrestling than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    they were? i thought i saw lewis on mediums...
    I believe so. I made a post on our Forum (Czech forum I mean) I was corrected, that McL an RB were on inters. But if anyone could confirm or deny it, that would be great.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

YESSS!! sorry guys... but I've been waiting for this
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

Yes because this is just a practice session. What's the point of showboating when two days later you could be on the top step of the podium? I can't see why we should read so much into these times.

Maybe we were too anxious to know where the team is, but I do not think the times in these practice sessions stand for anything apart from testing and finding the setup for the track.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    YESSS!! sorry guys... but I've been waiting for this
    Go away.

Cloudy skies and cloudy faces on RB the commentator sad on SKY! Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi_kaka View Post
    Yes because this is just a practice session. What's the point of showboating when two days later you could be on the top step of the podium? I can't see why we should read so much into these times.

Maybe we were too anxious to know where the team is, but I do not think the times in these practice sessions stand for anything apart from testing and finding the setup for the track.
    Ha ha

Bulls dis not use DRS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    I believe so. I made a post on our Forum (Czech forum I mean) I was corrected, that McL an RB were on inters. But if anyone could confirm or deny it, that would be great.
    The Mclarens were on the mediums and the Red Bulls on the softs. It was pretty clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    We don't know that yet

If you conclude that based on this results, then thats as good as saying Force India is a top team this season.
    Ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    the track was almost dry, that would have made no sense being on inters
    not gonna change my profile picture

Lol why so serious? Just the last minute rush on a drying track. P1 at the end of this session doesn't prove anything at all.

Chill out guys we'll only know where we stand come qualifying tomorrow. At this moment fuel load is still a mystery; and the team is still learning the behaviour of the car by testing out different setups.
    lol i'm so worry now to see how is our driver progress, it look like we manage to solve the rear grip problem this morning alonso almost hit the wall and massa visit gravel trap. hopefully for tommorow we have enough grip to challenge for P1 or P2. if not P3 erm....... gods help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Diamond View Post
    The Mclarens were on the mediums and the Red Bulls on the softs. It was pretty clear.
    Fantastic. Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    the track was almost dry, that would have made no sense being on inters
    I was not able to see what tyres they did have, so I jumped on something that was told to me and there was no reason to not believe it. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Go away.

yeah go away Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Diamond View Post
    thats good

Alonso was on mediums when he set his best time, Looked like he had a lotta traffic too.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus2 View Post
    Alonso was on mediums when he set his best time, Looked like he had a lotta traffic too.
    Traffic indeed:

the last lap that alonso did must have been good because on the start/finish straight he almost stopped and was only 2 sec slower.Shame live timing wasn't working

maybe your right anyway i'm a so worry for tommorrow Quali, if pat fry didn't find something brilliant tonight than we are in top 5 and 6 tommorow Quali, gods help us all for tommorow Quali.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus2 View Post
    imagine softer tyre what well happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cokata View Post
    the last lap that alonso did must have been good because on the start/finish straight he almost stopped and was only 2 sec slower.Shame live timing wasn't working
    hopefully all good for us tommorow.

Traffic indeed:

what i see is koboyashi spin all over the track and than alonso show up and that all, timing problem didn't see the clear picture.

Traffic indeed:

what i see is koboyashi spin all over the track and than alonso show up and that all, timing problem didn't see the clear picture.

Fernando must have been warned and lifted, coming over the finish line 2 seconds slower. At least thats what i thought.

Traffic indeed:
    Nice save by koba. Alonso didn't set his time on that lap though. Had to do a couple of slow laps after his first shot to get a gap. The lap he was on when Koba spun was faster but last sec was slow for obvious reasons.

Do you know whether or not Red Bull were using DRS? Because I couldn't see them using it
    Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".