Page 18 of 62 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313243 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Fuel or not, race or qualifying, having the rear end snapping like that is not a good sign

Even if we ignore the lap time, the car's characteristic itself is worrying, we just don't have the rear end downforce
    we are testing our rear part with full fuel load.

the ferrari looks like its steering wheel is connected to its rear wheels instead of front wheels

Race sim or not, there is no rear grip on our car, both the drivers were struggling to keep the cars on the track..

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    High blood pressure for Luca
    yeah the tension is there but i'm sure pat fry have a surprise for luca this afternoon quali.

Fuel or not, race or qualifying, having the rear end snapping like that is not a good sign

Even if we ignore the lap time, the car's characteristic itself is worrying, we just don't have the rear end downforce
    +1

season over, its gonna be 1.5 off the pace again.

Quote Originally Posted by johncnet View Post
    we are testing our rear part with full fuel load.
    But the thing is we have to have that fuel load during race.

If that's how our car will be with the race fuel load, then god help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Grillo View Post
    This is real.

17. F. ALONSO
    18. F. MASSA

How bl--dy disappointing.

don't worry guys, today program is testing the rear part with full load, i'm sure we have a decent lap time this afternoon quali.

Quote Originally Posted by roddick_andy View Post
    I dont understand, why do they have to do race sim in 3rd practice,
    Main problem of Ferrari are long runs. Car is good in 2-3 laps, then start oversteer, then understeer, then back to oversteer and get out of control. If we dont solve the problem we have no big chances to even finish the race on sunday. Thats why its vital to find the best possible setup for the race, even if it means we do less preparation for the quali.

Quote Originally Posted by roddick_andy View Post
    I dont understand, why do they have to do race sim in 3rd practice,
    It could be our weakest point? In 2 hrs we know...

we are not running quali simulation we are in different program. running full fuel load
    Source please?

ESPN said Fernando looks like on the limit, although we don't know the fuel load.

But it is Practice 3 and we didn't do a qualifying run? From the time sheet, Q3 looks very hard to achieve.

i am really depressed guys

But the thing is we have to have that fuel load during race.

If that's how our car will be with the race fuel load, then god help us all.
    race trim are different we wont pushing to hard for the tyre, but if see live timing just now, alonso pushing very hard same as massa with heavy fuel load, im sure there are up for something that we don't know. clear picture are this afternoon where we stand.

Quote Originally Posted by OSS EL BOSS View Post
    Your a clown season over after practice 3. Thank god Ferrari don't employ you sounds like u give up

Quote Originally Posted by OSS EL BOSS View Post
    Yes for those of you who cannot stand this please leave and come back again next year hoping for more success. And leave us real tifosi here to keep supporting the team and watch it come back to win races eventually.

How funny it is a free practice session can determine a whole season already. It's not even qualifying yet.

Quote Originally Posted by FER View Post
    Main problem of Ferrari are long runs. Car is good in 2-3 laps, then start oversteer, then understeer, then back to oversteer and get out of control. If we dont solve the problem we have no big chances to even finish the race on sunday. Thats why its vital to find the best possible setup for the race, even if it means we do less preparation for the quali.
    I guess even if we get through qualifying, there's still the race to worry about.

This is going to be a very tense weekend for me

we are not that bad as you all think, we just need to figure out the rear end configuration of single lap quali and race trim

with this car we can win the title but in the WRCC

Ok. I just recovered from the shock, so I can finally post something... Thank you our beloved Ferrari team for trying at least. Looks like you failed horribly and we will have one of the worst seasons in our history (yes, this is how it looks like and I know we have had a realy bad times in the past). I will love you forever but you dissapointed me.

At least Michael is on the top.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    Your a clown season over after practice 3. Thank god Ferrari don't employ you sounds like u give up
    PLus 1 never give up

Time to stop drinking the kool aid now. The car looks rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by Grillo View Post
    This is real.

17. F. ALONSO
    18. F. MASSA

we are not running quali simulation we are in different program. running full fuel load
    That's probably why Marc Gené said on the Spanish TV that it will be very difficult to see an F2012 in Q3.

I guess even if we get through qualifying, there's still the race to worry about.

This is going to be a very tense weekend for me
    Exactly my thoughts. It doesnt really matter if we start P15, P10 or P5 as far as even Alonso cannot control the car in long runs. And on the other hand it still doesnt matter as far as we find a good setup and F2012 is competitive in the race where we can make up the worse quali.

we are not that bad as you all think, we just need to figure out the rear end configuration of single lap quali and race trim
    Easier said than done! The team has said earlier that we will not be upto speed for the first 4 races.. Mugello testing coming up too; thats where we can find a solution to our problems...
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi_kaka View Post
    Yes for those of you who cannot stand this please leave and come back again next year hoping for more success. And leave us real tifosi here to keep supporting the team and watch it come back to win races eventually.

How funny it is a free practice session can determine a whole season already. It's not even qualifying yet.
    I think most people are expecting more from one of the greatest F1 teams!!! Not too much too ask when other teams can do it.

my prediction this afternoon are we in between P3 to P6 if alonso can make it to P3 it bonus after taking into acc our preparation of testing part still on going and the potential of the car still not meet the target. it a brand new car without evolution or revolutionary from last year car like the other team which are working on last year car into this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post
    I think most people are expecting more from one of the greatest F1 teams!!! Not too much too ask when other teams can do it.
    every team has problems even the best , can't just give up I'm sure they are on top of it as best as can be at present

Yes V8 supercars are on

Quote Originally Posted by gazoz View Post
    every team has problems even the best , can't just give up I'm sure they are on top of it as best as can be at present

I agree .... but we seem to have these problems every year of recent times!