Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1237484950515253545556575859606162
Results 1,831 to 1,843 of 1843

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You know, that you want to find some quali info for some race. Well, you go to that thread, where you have about 10-15 pages of that. You know, that the first 2 pages of the thread are about live streams, and pre-quali talk. You know that the last few pages are about celebrating/whining about the quali result. So the thread is beautifly separated in your mind, because it is not flooded by thousands of posts from every event.

What is happening now is that you have to first find the start of the event, which is not really clear (because the end phase of one session is fading with the start of the next one). Than you are blindly going from page to page (because you don't know, where the end of the session is). It takes quite a lot more time.
    Ok so you often go back to a practice thread to find a post you can't remember any of the words, but can remember the layout?
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Ok so you often go back to a practice thread to find a post you can't remember any of the words, but can remember the layout?
    That was just an example... So, you never ever were in situation similar to this? I don't want to argue with you. I just wanted you to know, that I found the old system better. It's obviously on you, and If you don't find this new system problematic, than ok. It's your forum after all

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

I am not arguing, I am just wondering why you can't find a post in this thread compared to 3 threads that's all, how often in general do you need to go back to a practice/qual/race thread to find a specific post?

We can have 3 threads again for Malaysia, I really don't care
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    That was just an example... So, you never ever were in situation similar to this? I don't want to argue with you. I just wanted you to know, that I found the old system better. It's obviously on you, and If you don't find this new system problematic, than ok. It's your forum after all
    Surely it's not too difficult to find posts around the time the race started? If you're in mainland Europe I assume you are one hour ahead of the UK and the race started on 'your' TV at 7am yesterday? Therefore just look for posts yesterday that were made around 6am GMT?
    Forza Jules

Greig + Suzie: No big deal guys (lads). I just found it easier and more intuitive. But I am glad, that you are trying new things.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by kurski View Post
    I agree, Briatore / Symonds would be a good duo, and they feel very Fernando Alonso. I hope that Briatore/Symonds join next year Ferrari team :)

No criminals at Ferrari..

Warned me about what?

There will be the same number of posts to read if they are in 3 threads or 1 thread to be honest.
    I have to agree with you!! At least, if it's one thread, you're not reading/posting the same comment 2 or 3 times!!
    Well, hopefully we won't!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    People have asked you politely to stop using all-caps. It's normal online etiquette to take your capslock off.
    AND I ALSO ASK POLITELY AND EXPLAIN POLITELY THE REASON..CAN YOU JUST SIMPLY UNDERSTAND IT..IM NOT SHOUTING TO ANYONE HERE..ITS JUST A STATEMENT..TWO PEOPLE ONLY ASK ME FYI..

Quote Originally Posted by Chicane View Post
    AND I ALSO ASK POLITELY AND EXPLAIN POLITELY THE REASON..CAN YOU JUST SIMPLY UNDERSTAND IT..IM NOT SHOUTING TO ANYONE HERE..ITS JUST A STATEMENT..TWO PEOPLE ONLY ASK ME FYI..
    WHEN PEOPLE SAY SOMETHING BECAUSE OF THEIR PASSION SOMETIMES YOU CANT HIDE YOUR EMOTIONS JUST LIKE THIS "ALL CAPS THING"

WONT EXPLAIN ANYMORE..JUST LET ME BE..JUST RESPECT OTHER EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS

Just turn off the caps lock, it really does not look good
    Forza Ferrari

+1
    This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
    Fernando is FAster than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicane View Post
    Posting in capital letters is considered screaming in netiquette. Its also considered 'rude', at times.

Most people will not even read your postings when you use caps all the time. Capital letters are a strong statment and should only be used as an exeption.

+2