Page 6 of 62 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203156 ... LastLast

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Unhappy

Car looks really bad, Hopefully they will do something for the second session

ferraris been sliding all over the place. anybody got a feeling alonso tried a quali run? if so, that ferrari is reaaally a handful

'Small performance window' i translate that as: works well in one lap, terrible in the next? Worst that can happen to a racing car which is supposed to be a 'winner'.

I remember from joseluis tweets that during winter work in the simulator, the car was going from over- to understeering and they couldn't quite figure out why. Looks like this has not been solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    Car looks really bad, Hopefully they will do something for the second session
    Like designing a new car? Damn, that practice crashed me really hard...

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

looks like we will be playing catch up again this year.. i feel it will not be the bulls thought.. McLaren and Merc look sharp and smooth
    we're number one

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Car looked planted on Alonso's flying lap though.... so I'm not sure what the heck is really going on with that Ferrari.... might simply be different setups they're testing....
    Yea, they do use practice to try different setups..Mac appears to have found theirs pretty quick..n folks, dont go counting out RB.
    I gotta say, FA takes it to the grass, n its a great save..Massa takes it to the grass, n he suxx? Gimmie a break.

its not looking good so far. pat fry do something

Well fellow Ferrari fans, it's going to be a VERY LONG YEAR FOR US....sad but true

100% clear we don't have enough grip

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Well fellow Ferrari fans, it's going to be a VERY LONG YEAR FOR US....sad but true
    erm...... i don't any answer for that, but for sure fry have something in pocket.

Not enough ***** downforce in the rear. Problem is not solvable in 1-2 days.

** No swearing please**

REDARMYSOJA.
    Last edited by REDARMYSOJA; 16th March 2012 at 03:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Yea, they do use practice to try different setups..Mac appears to have found theirs pretty quick..n folks, dont go counting out RB.
    I gotta say, FA takes it to the grass, n its a great save..Massa takes it to the grass, n he suxx? Gimmie a break.
    Two completely different things here. Felipe went straight over to the grass. No mid-turn oversteer, it was on the straight!

Not enough rear grip. The team and the drivers have been saying that all along, so we can only wait for them to find a solution.

Great, 1 practice session n the years a goner...you guys gotta stop being so negative.

We are above RedBull.

i'm going for a little nap, and i'll wake up in time for FP2

i kind of knew we weren't the best, but that ferrari of Alonso if quite a handfull....oh dear, Ferrari have yet again failed to give the best driver on the grid a championship winning car

Quote Originally Posted by johncnet View Post
    100% clear we don't have enough grip
    the way i see it, that rear is pretty unstable. sometimes it holds up, sometimes it goes away

Great, 1 practice session n the years a goner...you guys gotta stop being so negative.
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Two completely different things here. Felipe went straight over to the grass. No mid-turn oversteer, it was on the straight!
    Not really, both looked the same to me. And it looked to me like Massa did have a failure.

Quote Originally Posted by FER View Post
    Not enough ******* downforce in the rear. Problem is not solvable in 1-2 days.
    Yep. I guess it would be better if we were using the F150 with few upgrades. Nicely balanced at the end of the year and was working like a beast without off throtle blowing.
    Last edited by REDARMYSOJA; 16th March 2012 at 03:36.

Well, Massa in the gravel and Fernando fighting with the car like its a wild horse is not exactly a reason to cheer.

Not really, both looked the same to me. And it looked to me like Massa did have a failure. Are you guys really Mac fans?
    No, I am not. And you are here long enough to know that. And if you think it was the same, I am sorry but there is nothing else to talk about.

What frustrates me is we play catch up during the season, then towards the end of season when it doesn't look like we're going to catch up they talk about developing next years car! and the cycle continues .... can't we just be competitive right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post
    What frustrates me is we play catch up during the season, then towards the end of season when it doesn't look like we're going to catch up they talk about developing next years car! and the cycle continues .... can't we just be competitive right from the start.
    That was the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfa159 View Post
    Yeah, it's frustrating. And people all around are making fun of our team because of that. We are known as a half-year team

anyway my conclusion are it testing i'm sure our team can solve the rear grip

i think vettel's dominance is over.. that in itself is reason to celebrate. Wasnt there something from 2 years ago about how he took off from webber after RB automated some of the EBD stuff? If the EBD is now gone that might slow him down.
    we're number one

my prediction are podium this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari4life View Post
    i think vettel's dominance is over.. that in itself is reason to celebrate. Wasnt there something from 2 years ago about how he took off from webber after RB automated some of the EBD stuff? If the EBD is now gone that might slow him down.
    Well having McLaren (our "biggest enemy") quickest, is not a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    We are known as a half-year team
    Lol. Good one.

Honestly, its sad that we are not able to produce P1 car from beginning. F10 was concieved in mid 2009. F150 during mid 2010 & now F2012 way early than competitors. Still I got to say, its too early to rule out F2012. Keep the faith, who knows......