Page 34 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474859 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1843

Thread: Australian Grand Prix 2012 - Albert Park - Race 1

Quote Originally Posted by Imperatore
    Oh please Italians are fine at managing things but Stefano isn't he much too soft, Ferrari need an Il Duce type to lead the team.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    We need Flavio
    +1

also Ferrari should do something about testing ban, current situation is UNACCEPTABLE.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    Any chance for rain tomorrow?
    That would make us look even worse

Quote Originally Posted by Cemz85 View Post
    That makes us the 5th quickest team as the journalist have said for many weeks..
    Sadly. I've been very critical against them suggesting that Lotus and Merc could get ahead of Ferrari. But now it looks like they were on to something and I was wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Red is Best View Post
    We need Flavio
    I agree, Flavio is a real leader.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    And again STEFANO decides which one to put in charge in each era... Ado Costa is the Engineering Director of Merc. It seems the problem is with the guy in charge the one who give directions not with crew members....so Luca cut the HEAD for gods shake!
    OK what is the problem? Did I say, there is no problem with Stefano? No! You automatically put all the italian people in one group of people who cannot manage good anything. So it is nice what you are talking about, but it doesnt change anything about your nationality biased comment. Ciao.

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    Any chance for rain tomorrow?
    2011 rain races were a disaster for ferrari... rain will propably bring even worst results.

Quote Originally Posted by sheikomatic View Post
    Yeah Ferrari is weird. Sacrifice top speed for more downforce, but no downforce? If I remember correctly, I read that the F2012 had too much drag, barely reach 280km/h without DRS during Barcelona testing. And Alonso now said they are down by 15km/h top speed compared to the other team.
    "COUGH" "COUGH"... square stepped nose "COUGH" "COUGH"

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Honzus View Post
    OK what is the problem? Did I say, there is no problem with Stefano? No! You automatically put all the italian people in one group of people who cannot manage good anything. So it is nice what you are talking about, but it doesnt change anything about your nationality biased comment. Ciao.
    I am sorry it was cause of anger. I own a 2.0 lit. Alfa Rome Gt and i am still in love with it.

Sergio marchione is one of the best automotive manager for his turnaround of Gruppo Fiat. Sorry again

i believe we are going to hear something like this from STEFANO..
    - Poor result during qually, we must look at the data and analyze it
    - Our focus now is the race
    - We must wait till Malaysia where we are on a real race track to see were we are..
    - Big updates due in May, We have a clear development path.
    - We must be optimistic, the season is not over

Heard these now for a long time..

Was at Albert Park today..Ferraris were visibly slower n had bad handling.saw Alonso go off at turn 1. The car is a bit sluggish.

It's gonna b dry tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by OSS EL BOSS View Post
    Flavio is a moron who couldn't even control Renault and cheated under pressure. How the hell is he a great leader? If he was in charge of Ferrari right now, we would be in a terrible state, far worse and far worse than anything seen in the 80s and early 90s. When will Alonso fans realise he'll never be joining Ferrari? No matter how hard you yell and scream.

Fernando has more class than some of his fans.

For God's sake it's only the first race of the season, already immature brats are firing people.
    Both Felipe and Fernando made mistakes, but I think they have the patience for the F2012 to come good.

I don't care what you say, but you're not true fans. There is constructive criticism and there is BS. I really don't care if you're I don't read this site for your feelings but to see how Ferrari are doing.

- We must wait till Malaysia where we are on a real race track to see were we are..

Yes, and sadly most people here belive in this BS...

Oh yea! Malaysia will be superb. Wight our top speed we will be 2 seconds off the pace at least

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    The whole field has a stepped nose except mclarens. Can't be that.

The balance sucks...they are trying to compensate by maybe running higher wings. For sure the car will eat its tyres then. Or it could be that fduct doing wonders for Mercedes and mclarens.

Can everybody stop talking about rolling heads now? That should be done at the end of the season if at all. Flavio? Seriously? So now instead of maybe a loser you want a cheat at the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Diamond View Post
    Both Felipe and Fernando made mistakes,
    Alonso was 1 sec faster though. Pushing it. It would be impossible to go off the road when driving as slow as Massa

Quote Originally Posted by OSS EL BOSS View Post
    Highest order criminal...nowhere near Ferrari...

did massa boycott his last run in Q2? i got that impression

Quote Originally Posted by khizerk View Post
    The whole field has a stepped nose except mclarens. Can't be that.

The balance sucks...they are trying to compensate by maybe running higher wings. For sure the car will eat its tyres then. Or it could be that fduct doing wonders for Mercedes and mclarens.

Can everybody stop talking about rolling heads now? That should be done at the end of the season if at all. Flavio? Seriously? So now instead of maybe a loser you want a cheat at the top?
    1. I will repeat it for you again: "COUGH" "COUGH"... square stepped nose "COUGH" "COUGH"
    2. It was a JOKE.

Quote Originally Posted by NanoTheQuickest View Post
    +1^12

But we need Flavio
    Sorry I meant we dont need Flavio (he's a douche)

"I cannot judge what he did in his time at Renault and McLaren but I have worked with World Champions Schumacher, Villeneuve and Raikkonen and Fernando is the one who impresses me the most," said Gene.

Was at the gp today..car is sluggish..saw Alonso go off in front of me..handling sucks...

It's gonna b dry tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    Yes, and sadly most people here belive in this BS...
    BS. do you expect him to be crying? Sacking everyone? If any of you work in management, I would hate to be your colleague.

Quote Originally Posted by Curbs View Post
    Alomso was 1 sec faster though. Pushing it. It would be impossible to go off the road when driving as slow as Massa
    Still a mistake, still out of Q2. Fat lot of good it did him to be 1 second faster.

I remember well last year how everyone wanted Aldo Costa sacked. Now you want him back? Fans we maybe but most are clueless about how F1 works. Faithless as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    sauber has the same style nose, but are much faster in a straight.

Toscana!!!! Tu? Dove abiti? Vancouver?

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Diamond View Post
    BS. do you expect him to be crying? Sacking everyone? If any of you work in management, I would hate to be your colleague.

I remember well last year how everyone wanted Aldo Costa sacked. Now you want him back? Fans we maybe but most are clueless about how F1 works. Faithless as well.
    I can only speak for myself. When things doesnt work I belive a change is good. Yes, people should be given second chances. But Stefano has had his forth or fifth chance to make things work.
    Time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    I don't think that's the case. I think we just need a consistently quick driver in the seat alongside Alonso.
    Best get a consistently quick car for them to do so first, then, perhaps.
    Forza Jules

Remember the rumors of acquiring Sam michael?...... i think he was the best choice but but but.....
    http://www.mclaren.com/page/sporting-director

Alonso didn't make it out of Q2 after spinning off at turn one as he tried to make up time during the second part of qualifying. When asked what his target for the race would be he replied: "I think points will be the first priority and then the second priority the top five."

In admitting his mistake, Alonso also said he didn't know if he would have made it through to Q3 anyway.

"I think I touched the grass. I obviously didn't realise when I was driving but looking at the TV the left tyres were on the grass so I spun putting the tyres there and qualifying finished unfortunately in the gravel. I don't know what the position would be without the incident, maybe it was possible to go in to Q3, maybe not, because the times were very close. If you were in Q3 you'd have no new tyres for tomorrow so maybe at the end of the day it's a good compromise to be P12 with new tyres."

Alonso admitted that he suspected the team would not be able to challenge at the front of the grid during pre-season test.

"We're obviously not quick enough, we're obviously not competitive to fight for the top places at the moment so this is something that maybe we knew and we expected after winter testing. We had some ideas and today we have confirmed that we are not competitive. There's still a lot of work to do, we have to be more determined than either.

"We have to work and I'm sure we've worked 24 hours a day before this race, now we need to work 25 and it's the only way to improve the car and to win races soon. This is the target, the target maybe was to start the championship with a competitive car able to win races that was the message in the winter and all the second part of last year. We didn't arrive at that target of arriving in Australia with a winning car so we need to arrive as soon as possible with a winning car in the next couple of grands prix."

Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard Berger View Post
    sauber has the same style nose, but are much faster in a straight.
    Once again. It was a JOKE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Quote Originally Posted by marcom01 View Post
    Toscana!!!! Tu? Dove abiti? Vancouver?
    Si ma mia madre viene dalla provincia d' Isernia (Civitanova del Sannio) e Mio padre viene dalla provincia d' Bari (Valenzano).

Alonso still eyeing Ferrari points

Fernando Alonso's first target in the Australian Grand Prix will be to score points despite the less competitive Ferrari F2012.

Alonso didn't make it out of Q2 after spinning off at turn one as he tried to make up time during the second part of qualifying. When asked what his target for the race would be he replied: "I think points will be the first priority and then the second priority the top five."

In admitting his mistake, Alonso also said he didn't know if he would have made it through to Q3 anyway.

"I think I touched the grass. I obviously didn't realise when I was driving but looking at the TV the left tyres were on the grass so I spun putting the tyres there and qualifying finished unfortunately in the gravel. I don't know what the position would be without the incident, maybe it was possible to go in to Q3, maybe not, because the times were very close. If you were in Q3 you'd have no new tyres for tomorrow so maybe at the end of the day it's a good compromise to be P12 with new tyres."

Alonso admitted that he suspected the team would not be able to challenge at the front of the grid during pre-season test.

"We're obviously not quick enough, we're obviously not competitive to fight for the top places at the moment so this is something that maybe we knew and we expected after winter testing. We had some ideas and today we have confirmed that we are not competitive. There's still a lot of work to do, we have to be more determined than either.

"We have to work and I'm sure we've worked 24 hours a day before this race, now we need to work 25 and it's the only way to improve the car and to win races soon. This is the target, the target maybe was to start the championship with a competitive car able to win races that was the message in the winter and all the second part of last year. We didn't arrive at that target of arriving in Australia with a winning car so we need to arrive as soon as possible with a winning car in the next couple of grands prix."
    http://en.espnf1.com/australia/motor...tml?CMP=chrome