Thread: A whole lot of support for Ferrrari

A whole lot of support for Ferrrari

Dear all,
    Now that we have shown ample support for our pilots, I believe we must now stand united for the larger goal--- For the team to recover from its performance Down under to the next races.

Today is the first day of the rest of the season. Once we start performing to our best, winning is taken care of automatically.

Cheers!

FORZA FERRARI!

You have my full support meh123. :)

I have to agree that there is no point to support only one driver in the team.

Times are tough at the moment but we are all holding on and waiting for the resurrection of our winning habits.

On a side note, I have been reading this forum for a while and love to see the passion that other members also have. So, I ended up signing up yesterday so here is my first post...

As the old saying goes: "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!!"

We can do it!! We ARE Ferrari!!

Forza Ferrari!!

Quote Originally Posted by thegourou20 View Post
    ...On a side note, I have been reading this forum for a while and love to see the passion that other members also have. So, I ended up signing up yesterday so here is my first post...
    This is a great place to start!!
    Welcome!!!

Geez what next? Support thread for the second element on ferrari's front wing?

joking
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

Ferrari always comes first for me. Whatever happens, I'll cheer them from P20 if I have to. If Luca fires Alonso, Massa and Dom right now, I'll still support it.
    Not that I want to see any of them fired of course.

But anyway, I can accept criticism of the team. I don't think it makes anyone lesser of a fan when they criticize the team's decision. The people running the team do make the wrong call after all, and if they are not harsh about it, then we'll never learn from the mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Ferrari always comes first for me. Whatever happens, I'll cheer them from P20 if I have to. If Luca fires Alonso, Massa and Dom right now, I'll still support it.
    Not that I want to see any of them fired of course.

But anyway, I can accept criticism of the team. I don't think it makes anyone lesser of a fan when they criticize the team's decision. The people running the team do make the wrong call after all, and if they are not harsh about it, then we'll never learn from the mistakes.
    I agree, but only when it has a point. Unwarranted criticism annoys me.
    Anyways, forza Ferrari!

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Quote Originally Posted by Jose-Lorca Fan View Post
    Geez what next? Support thread for the second element on ferrari's front wing?

joking
    I think that the exhaust pipes need the support more

I wasn't trying to start any "support war" when I started the Massa thread; I only did so because he is under some harsh attack by media and in the internet, and I felt it was only fair to say something about it. As you know, I am an Alonso supporter and consider him the best of the grid; I am sure he is frustrated that he cannot get results with the current car, but everybody is heaping praise on him at the moment (well deserved, in my opinion). He must feel happy with the recognition, even if results are not there (yet).

But I fully agree that the Ferrari guys at Maranello deserve some recognition that they are not getting at the moment, from Domenicali to the ones who clean the factory at night. To them I would send the message Sagi has in her signature: Without the agony of defeat, how can success taste sweet?

Continuing many years of support for Ferrari through good times and bad - they will get back to winning ways (hopefully sooner rather than later!)
    yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift
    that's why its called the present

Quote Originally Posted by Tiz View Post
    Continuing many years of support for Ferrari through good times and bad - they will get back to winning ways (hopefully sooner rather than later!)
    Yep, that's how I feel too.
    I mean, it'd be great to sit on a Sunday afternoon after a race and NOT feel like throwing a strop and never watching F1 again - but the good times will come around again I'm sure.
    Forza Jules

Support on Friday is cool. So long as it's not drowned out by the moaners on Sunday then maybe it will mean something to any Ferrari personnel that may look at the site.

Would be nice

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Support on Friday is cool. So long as it's not drowned out by the moaners on Sunday then maybe it will mean something to any Ferrari personnel that may look at the site.

Would be nice
    Well said, I thought the meaning of being a 'fan' was support throughout whatever happens, ups and downs, good times and bad
    "I don't want to be treated as special because I'm not. I just drive a racing car round in circles a bit faster than everyone else." Michael Schumacher

Forza Ferrari

To me it's all very simple: Ferrari has done better.
    And they will do that again, so no need for going crazy.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

supporting blindly will do nthg, u need to tackle the problems which are quite obvious..
    i support ferrari as much as anyone here, but u got to tackle the problems..and speak bout the problems..