Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A little support for Felipe Massa

I removed 61 posts from here, Suzie asked nicely to keep comments to the thread's intention seems some don't really listen You have been warned
    Forza Ferrari

^Yeah and the thread about Massa running on low fuel is finnaly gone,that was expectable. :)
    On Topick:Go Massa!
    Last edited by Stormy; 27th March 2012 at 09:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I removed 61 posts from here, Suzie asked nicely to keep comments to the thread's intention seems some don't really listen You have been warned
    Thank you Greig and Suzie.

It's always nice knowing that alot of the tifosi, probably the majority, does understand how Felipe has always conducted himself as a ferrari driver should, with all respect, dignity, honesty and hard work, and most of all he has a passion for ferrari from the team all the way to the tifosi, and he knows what a priviledge it is to drive for the scuderia, some drivers didn't comprehend this detail.

I am so proud to be a fan of drivers like Massa and Alonso, they know the Scuderia is special, and there is no other team that compares to Ferrari. On many occasions I've heard from Felipe and Fernando talking about this, winning is nice, but the most important and the proudest thing for them is to be racing for ferrari, wether it is winning or not.

They both understand that in the end, they are racing for THE SCUDERIA FERRARI, and that's the most important thing in their lives. not many can say that.

T
    he art isn't in never falling but in always getting up.

FORZA FELIPE!!!! GIVE IT ALL FOR THE TEAM MAN! TRUE TIFOSI SUPPORT YOU!!! FORZAAAAAAAA

http://www.ferrari.com/English/Formu...king-game.aspx

Indeed, in contrast to the delight at the 28th win of Fernando’s career, there is the sorrow of seeing his team-mate going through a particularly difficult time, with no points to his name as yet. “I well remember that, four years ago, in fact right after a Malaysian Grand Prix, which was won for us by Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe was more or less in the same situation as today,” continued Domenicali. “The papers were demanding his immediate replacement and he managed to react in the best way possible, thanks to support from the team, which saw him win two of the next three races. We remember how that particular season ended, with the Brazilian actually world champion, even if it was just for a few seconds, while we took our sixteenth Constructors’ title. Felipe has changed his plans and, instead of heading home to see his family in Brazil, he will be in Maranello tomorrow to work alongside the engineers to calmly analyse everything that happened in these past two races, trying to identify why he was not able to deliver what he is capable of. That’s the right spirit and we are here, ready to help him.”
    Stefano at least, isn't ready to say 'Au revoir'
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post

Really really glad to see how the team has so much faith and respect in it's driver. It shows how Ferrari has a family-like bond unlike any other team.

Forza Ferrari! The team like no other!

Thanks Suzie for that positive information. That is one thing about Felipe he will work at it until he understands the problem.

Maybe we need Christine to update her song Felipe Baby for us.

http://sidepodcast.com/post/a-song-for-felipe-baby

Forza Jules

http://www.ferrari.com/English/Scude...nd-family.aspx

I know I can count on a second family

One day to be with the team, to analyse in detail every moment of these first two Grands Prix of 2012, to understand how and why things did not go the way we wanted in Australia and Malaysia. I changed my plans and came to Maranello after the race in Sepang, with this purpose in mind. I met my engineer Rob Smedley and I spent a lot of time with Pat Fry, going over everything that happened, because this is the only way I think we can understand the reasons behind these two bad weekends. I am disappointed, there is no denying it: not scoring any points in two races hurts, but now it’s time to turn the page. It’s the not the first time I’ve gone through a difficult moment like this and I know well that things can change quickly, but now is the moment to do my utmost because I want this negative period to come to an end. I want things to return to normal, to a situation in which I can show my talent as I have always done and as the team knows I can do. I was very happy to read and hear what was said by President Montezemolo, our boss Stefano Domenicali and my team-mate Fernando. Their words did not come as a surprise, because I know I can count on the support of what is a real second family for me, which is what Ferrari has been to me for all these years. I feel there is confidence around me, that the team is united in its support for me and that is very important. Now I want to transform that into results to pay back all this support. Now, I am heading home to Monaco to spend a few days with my family, then next week I will be back in Maranello for further meetings with the engineers and for a bit of time working on the simulator. Pat ran through with me the details of the F2012 development programme and we hope we can slightly improve our performance already in Shanghai. Both there and at Sakhir, one of my favourite tracks, we will once again be fighting on the counter-attack, trying to fine tune the car as well as possible to make the most of any opportunity, just as Fernando did in Sepang. The championship looks like being long and closely contested, with many teams seemingly able to fight for the top places and it only takes a little to find yourself in the front or the back. We hope we can make good progress as soon as possible and put ourselves solidly in the lead group!
    I'm sure, in private, he's been read the riot act, but as a fan I do appreciate the outward show of support Ferrari have given Felipe recently. I expect all parties involved know that this will be Felipe's last season, and I'd like to think that Ferrari are doing everything they can to make it a good one for him. If they are the emotional, sentimental team that I hope/think that I have been supporting all these years, they will be seeing him off in the best way possible.
    Forza Jules

http://www.ferrari.com/English/Scude...nd-family.aspx

I expect all parties involved know that this will be Felipe's last season, and I'd like to think that Ferrari are doing everything they can to make it a good one for him. If they are the emotional, sentimental team that I hope/think that I have been supporting all these years, they will be seeing him off in the best way possible.
    If his season turns around does it have to be his last year?
    Surely Perez could benefit from another year at Sauber???

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Obviously I'd prefer it if it wasn't, but no matter how he does for the rest of the season I think it's just the natural progression. 6 seasons as a Ferrari driver, it's nothing too shabby career-wise at all
    Forza Jules

Surely Perez could benefit from another year at Sauber???

YES

Felipe has joined twitter

@Felipe1Massa

https://twitter.com/#!/Felipe1Massa

Yah bout time

Just need Stefano now then we have a direct line to who is getting sacked
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Sianellen View Post
    Felipe has joined twitter

@Felipe1Massa

https://twitter.com/#!/Felipe1Massa
    I am completely calm regarding this information.
    Forza Jules

I am completely calm regarding this information.

The future is RED

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Yah bout time

Just need Stefano now then we have a direct line to who is getting sacked
    and we can ask them when will it happen.. nice!
    not gonna change my profile picture

^And we will never get the true answer about that kind of question

God Speed Felipe..i hope things turn around nicely..and even if not..will always remember how passionate he is being a ferrari driver..and true love for the prancing horse fans..
    May you have the best results in the coming races..

Rubens Barrichello says Felipe Massa needs to 'relax' to get out of his Formula 1 slump
    By Jonathan Noble

Felipe Massa will get himself back to his best in Formula 1 if he learns to relax and rediscovers the joy of being a racing driver.

That is the view of his friend and compatriot Rubens Barrichello, who believes that the key to Massa lifting himself out of the difficult situation he is in at the moment is in sorting out his mental attitude.

In an exclusive interview with Brazilian sports website Globoesporte.com, F1 driver turned IndyCar racer Barrichello says that getting in the right frame of mind was key to helping him out of problems in the past too.

"It isn't a speed problem, it's something that he has to solve himself," explained Barrichello. "He has to close his eyes, enjoy himself and remember that he is doing this because he likes it.

"All of the times when I lost myself a little bit, I had forgotten that and reminded myself that I am doing this because I like it too. So [as drivers], we have to relax - and then we can improve. It's just a moment, and every moment in Formula 1 is a cycle of life."

Barrichello concedes, however, that Massa's plight is not helped by the fact that team-mate Fernando Alonso is so adored at Ferrari - especially now that he has taken a surprise lead in the world championship after his victory in Malaysia.

"Certainly, Ferrari has a love for Alonso, because he is one of the best, if not the best, in F1," said Barrichello. "So, Felipe has a tough hurdle to overcome."
    Forza Ferrari

^He's right,Massa need's a psychiatrist.

...so as per Rubens, its definitely not the car, but the driver.

Quote Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
    Just have to get a jab in, don't you?

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    ^He's right,Massa need's a psychiatrist.
    A psychotherapist , perhaps. A psychiatrist? Nope. Jesus.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
    Wow.

FM just has to remember and remind himself why he is in F1 - simply for the luv of driving and it has to be fun - he has a great team around him to assist. He should go out and enjoy driving the socks off the the F2012 - focus on simply driving. If this doesn't work - then be honest and pack it up.

Free speech not allowed, if you don't tow the line . Don't have a say, or you'll be banned. I thought communism was a thing of the past.

Quote Originally Posted by red power View Post
    Free speech not allowed, if you don't tow the line . Don't have a say, or you'll be banned. I thought communism was a thing of the past.
    The only people banned have been users who repeatedly register under different user names in order to troll.
    Forza Jules

no no no...communism is a thing of the future, its incorporated now
    Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

Quote Originally Posted by red power View Post
    They have been banned 6 or so times now, and will continue to be so if they re-register.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by coolrunnings_99 View Post
    no no no...communism is a thing of the future, its incorporated now
    Nearly spat my tea....