Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The rant/burning torch/sack 'em all brigade thread

@ Nova,

One can not help but agree with what you wrote. Yes, my fear too was Aldo Costa and the other excellent Engineers Ross Brawn has been able to attract to the Mercedes Team! Michael Schumacher gets a winning car this year and look where he is taking the team! We could be seeing a "New Dream Team" at Mercedes! This has me VERY CONCERNED!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!

^Well, thats the way it goes...This is the path that Ferrari has chosen. Its what they have to deal with.
    N us too. Ciao.

Aldo Costa is not excellent. We're going nowhere with his philosophy.

C'mon, you guys are defending the guy who talks about "too much risk to take" crap who are going no where for years yet you're slagging off Pat Fry although this is his first year and the car is incomplete due to limited testing which is not Fry's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Aldo Costa is not excellent. We're going nowhere with his philosophy.

C'mon, you guys are defending the guy who talks about "too much risk to take" crap who are going no where for years yet you're slagging off Pat Fry although this is his first year and the car is incomplete due to limited testing which is not Fry's fault.

Each team had the same number of days of testing..Ferrari not having a Plan B, C ...is not directly Fry's (who is tech director for chassis) fault but more so of the chief technical directors fault or lack of vision(?)

We shelved 2011 program for this car and put our 2011 resources and also got a head start over other teams...I dont think the 2012 car is incomplete, but rather we have have been slower in development and reacting quickly..

We spent a lot of time last year developing the front wing, that's probably how the other teams caught up with us on development.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathay Pacific View Post
    We spent a lot of time last year developing the front wing, that's probably how the other teams caught up with us on development.
    Development of front wing is crucial..but not everything..

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAlfa View Post
    @ Nova,

One can not help but agree with what you wrote. Yes, my fear too was Aldo Costa and the other excellent Engineers Ross Brawn has been able to attract to the Mercedes Team! Michael Schumacher gets a winning car this year and look where he is taking the team! We could be seeing a "New Dream Team" at Mercedes! This has me VERY CONCERNED!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!
    It's too early to say Mercedes is a winning car.

Come on moderatores... Who is that guy. I just got tired of him. Every post he does at every thread is just for sacking everyone at Ferrari. He says always the same think with different words. OK I can understand his emotional approach but I think it's enough.

i stopped, but people still want to bust my b alls..
    go talk sthg else then bout me

Quote Originally Posted by vecchiasignora View Post
    Your a dead set

And a er

Vecchiasignora, mi dispiace pero, cirincrese molto diventare Rimbambito! E la prima indicazione.
    [SIGPIC]

haterz gunna hate!!! Fantastic job today. People need to have a little faith and not be glory hunters. A true fan supports no matter what!!!!

ET
    Forza Ferrari!

hello!!! you started this thread....
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Richred View Post
    I can not wait to step on the mc laren's

JJJAJAJAJAJJA HAMILTON CRY BABY CRAY !!! AT MCLOOSER JAJJAJA
    ::Richred:: signed in red!

Dedicated to Vecchiasignora
    In Ferrari WIN and lose TOGETHER!
    ::Richred:: signed in red!

we heard this before, results were not encouraging.Every year same story.
    By the middle of year we will already have big gap to recover from our rivals.
    Let 8 races pass then if we are behind the championship leader by 50-60 points and we still have a useless car with no sign of any improvement then look at 2013 and firing people but right now no, we have a dog of a car and leading the championship. talk about damage limitation at the moment a dream result for scuderia in malaysia.

Quote Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
    I hate simulators, track testing is a more natural way to develop the car, next we won't be going to the fly-away races we will be doing those races on the simulators as well. sarcastism

So, who gets sacked this week? Thought Id ask...

Times change, and so will Ferrari. We have to wait a little while for the new crop of people Luca brought in last year to show there true worth, but after this weekend, I'm much more optimistic about Ferrari. Couple of side comments, 1, Massa is done, he is no longer fit to be with Ferrari, 2, Look at the Red Bulls and how far they have fallen! It's still very early, but without a very dominate car, Vettel is not the 2nd Schumi everyone was making him out to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Red passion View Post
    I hate simulators, track testing is a more natural way to develop the car, next we won't be going to the fly-away races we will be doing those races on the simulators as well. sarcastism

Why not adapt to the new stuff..these simulators are quite accurate and representative..when other teams have gone ahead in this area, we should not be far behind...thats the beauty of F1..constantly changing and pushing technology and innovation.

Its like this: CFD and CAD are just tools to achieve a goal..but the science remains the same..when Alonso can adapt quickly...why aren't Ferrari using setups similar to Alonso to give Massa the boost? yes..driving styles are different, but still drivers can adapt quickly...or atleast thats what they are paid for?

[QUOTE=Its like this: CFD and CAD are just tools to achieve a goal..but the science remains the same..when Alonso can adapt quickly...why aren't Ferrari using setups similar to Alonso to give Massa the boost? yes..driving styles are different, but still drivers can adapt quickly...or atleast thats what they are paid for?[/QUOTE]

+1

Quote Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
    Its like this: CFD and CAD are just tools to achieve a goal..but the science remains the same..when Alonso can adapt quickly...why aren't Ferrari using setups similar to Alonso to give Massa the boost? yes..driving styles are different, but still drivers can adapt quickly...or atleast thats what they are paid for?
    hmm...never realy thought of this this might work but then again how are we so sure Ferrari didnt tried this already on Massa ?

They may have tried in the simulators etc...Drivers usually do 2-3 races in there before they go to GP...

Lets get Paddy "economical with the truth" Lowe in as head of engineering and Ron Menis to replace domenicalli and improve team morale.
    I think we should get Schumi back also because he's doing such a great job at merc
    "Okay,...Jean is smarter than you....... can you confirm you understood that message" Bernie on the phone to Max circa 2009

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari circa 1960

Quote Originally Posted by Fiondella View Post
    Lets get Paddy "economical with the truth" Lowe in as head of engineering and Ron Menis to replace domenicalli and improve team morale.
    I think we should get Schumi back also because he's doing such a great job at merc

You may be joking, but I saw some serious suggestions for Ron to replace Stefano after Australia.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Brawn has shares in Merc and is happy living at home with his family and grand children.
    Nope, Not anymore.. Aabar Bought the remaining rights.. so Aabar have 40% Stake in Merc AMG
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

^Never mind Brawn doesnt have shares he still have like 200 milions of dollars for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    ^Never mind Brawn doesnt have shares he still have like 200 milions of dollars for sure.
    yeah cos he bought the remains of honda for 1GBP .. just 1 pound! and sold it for Millions to Merc! has to have been the Deal of the century!
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

As I always thought we should sack some people to be on the right direction.