Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Malaysian Grand Prix 2012 - Sepang - Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    Happy to see Schumi back to where he belongs (amongst the top 3)

And happy to see Red Bull back to where it belongs (in the fridge)
    Not really from what I have seen in Melbourn: Vettel 2nd and Webber very strong 4th. Today Vettel started 5th with hard tyre, so anything can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ythakore View Post
    Well, Fernando,its all up to you,but the ICE MAN COMETH.Mr M, i remember reading somewhere that if Ferrari did not show results by Melbourne,you were going to demand some answers,WELL?????Still waiting//////.
    Admit it,Ferrari is in trouble and the engineers have no idea what to do.I hope I am wrong.Even Michael made it to the Podium,does that say anything about Ferrari.Well I wish the Ferrari drivers luck and hope its going to be worth watching them at midnight.Mr Montezemlo,can you please tell us why,A World Team like yours has been lacking performance,three years in a row,while the backmarkers are showing a lot of improvements,and here we are still trying,with hell of a lot things at your disposible then other teams,including two really good drivers.
    Call me a cynical fan, but I do have the same concern. It seems that they still get it wrong despite bigger resources (time and money) and there is no guarantee that they know the porblem and mor importantly can sort it out in that short period of time. Team's statements do not give me any hope. For the time being, I can just wait and enjoy Alonso's skill.