Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sack Perez...

unfortunately..his standings in the championship is 19th..below that of of marussia drivers...yes his perfomance is "shitty".all the Ferrari folks are now unable to help him out..its bad for Ferrari as they are losing out on WCC...but are hesitant to fire FM coz of loyalty...

Last edited by OSS EL BOSS; 26th March 2012 at 13:19.

If Perez is in Massa's seat right now, he would do no better than Fisichella did for us in 2009.

The problem is the car. Alonso made the most out of it, I doubt Perez could extra that much more out of it.

Those pictures posted above with Perez sitting in a Ferrari I hope will be an all too common view in the not so distant future. I support the team first and Massa simply hasn't produced for the team in quite some time.

What a pleasant thread.....
    Forza Ferrari

I don't think this thread is any different than what we saw when Kimi wasn't competitive after he won his title in 2007. There were lots of members making the same type of accusations and comments, calling for him to be replaced... the only difference is that kimi wasn't adored as much as Massa.. and perhaps the fact that it seemed Kimi wasn't giving much effort. But when all is said and done.. it's performance that counts and in F1 it is all about the points. I don't think Massa should be given the boot now, it's is too early in the season.. but he has to start getting himself into the points, we need both cars taking points while we can, later in the season things will settle down and the better teams will start to dominate. It'll just get harder then and no excuse will matter.

Perez sure has a hairy neck to have such a baby face.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

...and then Perez will stink the place up and we will all be asking for his head on a plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegablue View Post
    Well, it might cost Ferrari even more money ending his contract early, and even more to pay someone like Sauber to get Perez.
    Why not bring in Sutil...hez been out for only 2 GP and he brings Sponsorship as well..Put him in for Bahrain and Mugello test and on Fridays...

Perez needs a bit more race experience, although I prefer to see him here soonish..

Perez will be driving a F2012 this season imo.

Quote Originally Posted by meh123 View Post
    Why not bring in Sutil...hez been out for only 2 GP and he brings Sponsorship as well..Put him in for Bahrain and Mugello test and on Fridays...

Perez needs a bit more race experience, although I prefer to see him here soonish..
    Because Adrian is only as good as the car he drives?

As has been said before, it's not entirely clear if Sutil is allowed into every country, thanks to the 'incident'.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    As has been said before, it's not entirely clear if Sutil is allowed into every country, thanks to the 'incident'.
    Can you please make this clear? What do you mean? Is there such a possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by sav_pap View Post
    Can you please make this clear? What do you mean? Is there such a possibility?
    Well, he has a criminal record after sticking a champagne glass into Eric Lux's neck. Not sure how that would work with all the travelling that F1 brings.
    Forza Jules

Well, he has a criminal record after sticking a champagne glass into Eric Lux's neck. Not sure how that would work with all the travelling that F1 brings.
    He almost certainly would have problem with US visas, probably for China too, among others.

The future is RED

So, he is not an option anymore for any team ??? What is this ??? I didn't realise that it was so serious!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Because Adrian is only as good as the car he drives?
    What other team has he driven for apart from Force India an its avatars to judge??He has decent F1 experience...and must be in reasonable fitness..He has a suspended sentence and he has said multiple times that incident was unintentional...

What would happen if we got Perez and he beats Alonso? I guess we would sack Alonso then...

Quote Originally Posted by GamD View Post
    What would happen if we got Perez and he beats Alonso? I guess we would sack Alonso then...
    Would be good for the team if they both fight for wins
    Whoever wins will be a Ferrari win, and we can paint the podium red again. Its been too long since we've had a Ferrari 1-2 finish.

What other team has he driven for apart from Force India an its avatars to judge??He has decent F1 experience...and must be in reasonable fitness..He has a suspended sentence and he has said multiple times that incident was unintentional...
    A relatively good Force India. That's exactly my point. Probably moot and academic though: refer to Suzie's post.

A relatively good Force India. That's exactly my point. Probably moot and academic though: refer to Suzie's post.
    Why not hire him as a test driver in the simulator. He has more racing experience than Marc Gene for sure.

Ferrari were interested in Rosberg, but Rosberg was not keen to take up the offer on advise from his dad....

Why not hire him as a test driver in the simulator. He has more racing experience than Marc Gene for sure.

Ferrari were interested in Rosberg, but Rosberg was not keen to take up the offer on advise from his dad....
    What for, mate?

Probably rejoice for having a winning combo. The more I watched both the recap of last weekends race and assorted clips from yesteryears the more convinced I am that Felipe is one of the worst RACERS on the grid. He so totally lacks the racing intelligence that his team-mate is known for that it is almost painful to watch.

What for, mate?
    http://blogs.bettor.com/Nico-Rosberg...mula-1-a132847

Every great driver will get beaten some day...its only a matter of "when"....We can sack drivers if their interests are against the team or they havent performed for a while (guessing Massa is an exception to this by the wrds of SD)

I meant why hire Sutil as a test driver for the simulator.

Just let him drive for Sauber and improve his skills there is no other place to improve a driver skills other then actual racing.

Quote Originally Posted by KonstaKoo View Post
    Probably rejoice for having a winning combo. The more I watched both the recap of last weekends race and assorted clips from yesteryears the more convinced I am that Felipe is one of the worst RACERS on the grid. He so totally lacks the racing intelligence that his team-mate is known for that it is almost painful to watch.
    Felipe IS one of the best racers on the grid (and this is not sarcasm).
    This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
    Fernando is FAster than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutch View Post
    Felipe IS one of the best racers on the grid (and this is not sarcasm).
    Well, he´ve been keeping that secret truly well hidden throughout his career. Felipe is very fast over a single lap when everything is perfect but when there is something that would need driving around, he just cannot. I am willing to alter my opinion if you´d present let´s say clips of racing brilliance a´la Kimi overtaking Fisico in Suzuka or MS in Spain 1996. That I´ve never seen.

This is nice,but its not for 1st place.