Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Ferrari and Alonso..

Forza Ferrari!!!! well done alonso
    e per quell'ora e mezzo
    sono veramente libero
    Forza Ferrari

I live my life
    one race at a time...
    and for that hour and a half or more...
    I am truly free.
    Forza Ferrari

Forza Ferrari!! Forza Fernando!!

I'm so happy!!

brilliant drive from Alonso....shows what he can do with this car! awesome

An unexpected and pleasant surprise, but don't forget that we were very lucky today, it will not be the same on a normal track, you cannot expect that every race will be like that.

We have a load of work to do getting the F2012 from a dog to a race winner, when we will have a good car, Fernando will deliver, he is probably the best driver out there and in his peak now.

I hope that this win will be a further incentive for our team and a inspiration for success, God knows we need it

Let's enjoy this victory, nobody can take this from us, Forza Ferrari !

P.S. I did watch the race live, but I'll be watching tonight on replay ... it will be a sweet race to watch :D

Bravo Fernando ! Sergio Perez just got a lot closer to the Ferrari garage... Amazing driver

Amazing race and wonderful win by Fernando and the team.

FORZA FERRARI

NOW Watch The Race again but through the eyes of Drivers and Team Enjoy http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpo...ighlights_auto

why was it too emotional? because fernando took the lead in 20+laps ,

we know our car is slow and still 36 laps remaingin, rain isnt coming, we just worried about that slow pace on OZ would come, but with his talent, he made me nervous, every single lap, ...

even stella, could smile and cry after fernando touched the finish line,

and so do i..

I'm speechless, what a drive! what a team performance!! Alonso is truly a legend in the making if not one already, I almost got teary eyed when SD got on the radio on the cool down lap.
    BTW, what happened to our second car? and I don't mean the Sauber Ferrari which finished on the podium

Uma vez FERRARI, sempre FERRARI

I wasn't able to watch the race live but recorded it, man you have no idea how much i wanted to fast forward to the end. Glad i didn't and was able to watch a good race in the rain no less. What a great job by Alonso and the pit crew. Congratulations to Ferrari.

This race shows why Fernando is the best driver on the grid. Of course the great pit stops & strategy helped tremendously, but the driving was nothing short of spectacular!! Then add on top of that the team lost telemetry and he had to read the fuel & manage the KERS himself, makes the victory even better. It shows he's one of the greats.

Feel bad for Felipe today. he was up to 8th. I think if the team can improve the car, Felipe can do well and finish on the podium with Fernando, perhaps in front of him from time to time. Great day for Ferrari! Which is what matters. The season is far from over, and we only need to improve the car so our drivers have a chance in the dry and not only in the wet. Forza Ferrari!

Every year this i why Fernando is one of the fiercest competitors on the grid. This has to rank very high on one of the most impressive drives by a Ferrari driver. Well done Alonso... brilliant job.

Two Ferrari's on the podium! What a great day! Fantastic race by Alonso and Perez.
    Nice to see Peter Sauber so emotional after that checkered flag fell. Our team was very sharp today.
    Alonso El Magico!

Hope those bits in China will bring us much closer!

Brilliant work to all the team. So well deserved. Fernando best drive so far. Very impressed. Love it. Big boost for the team.

Forza Ferrari

Forza Fernando
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Im simply amazed.....Congrats to Ferrari, Alonso, and to the 2nd place Ferrari as well. Amazing drives by both.
    I loves to see Ferrari's in the top places.

Wow, I can't believe it really happened. The race started at midnight where I am. Then I fell asleep during the rain delay. When I woke up to go to bed I saw Alonso on the top of the podium with Perez next to him. This morning I was convinced it was all just a dream! But, if it's on the internet it must be true!

Magico!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scuderiafan View Post
    I just wanna say a massive thank you to Steve Clark brought in from Mercedes to help with strategy and pit stops. Been working fantastically, and that is what won them the race along with you know who of course. And everything went perfect apart from the car, but that will get ther soon
    oh this explains a lot! I was surprised that our tactic was flawless, and 2 weekends in a row! I also love our quick pit stops! Now we just need faster car and WDC will be ours!

Thank you team, thank you Fernando. You've made my day.

Congratulations to all of us! This win is so important for the team from the motivational stand point, every time I close my eyes I see Fernando crossing the line first.

It was a phenomenal race of Fernando but he could not have done it without the perfect job of the team, so big congrats to all!
    A perfect driver, a perfect team and a mediocre car can be enough sometimes - two out of three ain't so bad after all.
    So, just make the car a little better and we have the perfect threesome!
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Congratulations to the best driver out there, EL MAGICO, and of course to the team, who did everything perfectly. Lots of work ahead of us to make F2012 winner in any conditions, but for the time being, let's just enjoy the moment!

Forza Alonso you proved once again you are the real deal for Ferrari and the best driver a team can possibly have atm.
    Lets be happy for this lucky victory but we must prepare hard for Bahrain cus if we fail there with the new parts we are bringing we are failing the season,dont forget we still have a shitty car just an awsome driver.
    Forza Ferrari !

Congratulations are definitely in order for Fernando Alonso and the team but FA has it very sensibly right-
    heads down to the grindstone until the car is good enough to consistently challenge for poles and podiums
    because these rare opportunities of luck and circumstances aren't enough to win a season. Some time and points are
    now in hand but the team must take advantage and make the most of them. FORZA FERRARI!!! All should sleep well
    and prepare for work on Monday!

Congratulations Fernando!!! One of the best drives I have ever seen! You've made me a believer. I can't wait until China.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari312T4 View Post
    Two Ferrari's on the podium! What a great day! Fantastic race by Alonso and Perez.
    Nice to see Peter Sauber so emotional after that checkered flag fell. Our team was very sharp today.
    I would've been at you if I saw this post before watching the race, then find out it's no where close to happening. Please, don't get anyone confused.

Brilliant results in 1 st two races, we now have a 3 week gap to make a step forward. Any news on what updates were bringing for then?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari_gal View Post

Congrats to Alonso and Ferrari . What a brilliant win ... Ok my apology
    to Alonso and anyone here I might have offended when I said he and the car were no good.
    We now can see it is just the car as he drove so well under those conditions today. I just hope it is not a once off thing as he could get us out of this nightmare if he carries on like today.
    Didnt he said he prefer to beat them on sundays. We always have better outcome than the qualy keep that in mind hehe
    Reflection, speed, force of character, judgement
    FORZA ALONSO, FORZA FERRARI

Well done Ferrari.
    Great to think of the many smiles on faces of millions of supporters around the globe.
    Now let's be patient and support our beloved team!!
    They will pull through....
    After all they are the Best....
    They aren't called FERRARI for nothing!!

On intermediate tyres any shortcomings of the Ferrari F2012 were disguised, but it was more a case of the supremely-talented Alonso doing what he always does when he has a sniff of victory – finding another level. An initial gap of 2.4s on lap 16 edged out to as high as 7.7s by lap 30 while, against expectations, Perez stretched his margin over Hamilton from 6.3s to 15.5s. The car may have been dialled in, but so too was the driver.

http://bbs.hellof1.com/3442860.html