A little late but better late than never.
A little late but better late than never.
Other teams may be fast, but the poetry, the romance, of F1 Racing belongs to Ferrari
I'm so proud to drive for this team." - Felipe Massa Brazil '08
I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance - Michael Schumacher
1.A competitive Massa
1. Ideal weather conditions (dry practice, wet race)
2. Alonso and Perez on the podium
3. Awful weekend for Massa again
Sorry about the third one - I want Perez to replace Massa but only if it happens before the Mugello (because Perez will struggle without testing and could be even slower than Massa). In my opinion the only thing that can cause Ferrari to sack Massa between now and Mugello is another horrible performance by Massa while Perez continues to shine. I don't like seeing a Ferrari driver struggle, but this is for the greater good. I also think Massa would benefit from leaving Ferrari.
1-Rain on race day
2-Rain on race day
3-Rain on race day
1. Alonso, Massa, Perez on Podium
2. Double Diffuser Champion, Blown Diffuser Champion out of points
3. Mr. Scherzinger in gravel trap
“I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010
"Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012
1. Ferrari 1-2
2. An exciting race.
3. Perez to have an absolute stinker of a race.
Dear me, now we've moved on to hating Perez
Wonder who's next.
1. Rain. Lots of it.
2. Significant improvements to our car
3. A big crash involving all cars ahead of us
Mark Webber: "If you push to try and pass you kill the tyres but if you wait, then you find you're on the same strategy and finish behind them anyway".
Seriously though, and with respect to the fact that the poster is entitled to his opinion, if people can wish for Massa to have a bad weekend then I suppose I can do the same for other drivers. We've been doing it to Sebastian, Lewis, Michael, etc. Nothing entirely new.
Many of us wish for rain. Rain doesn't give us P1 and P2 but raises the probabilities (with our car's situation now). So for me straight & pure wishes:
1. Alonso P1
2. Massa P2
3. Perez P3
Perez is under Ferrari's young driver academy program, so I guess that's why I wish to see him do well too. But yes, everyone can have their own opinion.
1. 2. 3. - Malaysian GP round 2 (Felipe on podium would be very nice bonus tho)
"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees
1-Alonso still leading the WDC after the race.
2-Massa getting some solid points.
3-Non RB or Macca win.
Year 2000: R.I.P Formula 1
1. Alonso victory (or at least podium)
2. Lewis takes out Button, both DNF
3. Schumi podium
We want vettel and lewis losing points as much as possible. If Nando is on the podium and they are not, i dont care about the position for now. Once our car is up to speed, we will cane them.
In driving terms, it's the difference between being very good and possessing the devil of genius.--- Pete Gill on Fernando Alonso
1. More competitive car
2. Strong performance by Massa
3. Both drivers well inside the points
1 Alonso and Massa shre the podium (any order will do )
2 Ramilton is consistent, he is reported as trying for a consistent style of racing ( personally I have no problem with his current consistancey of crashing into anything that is not painted red ).
3 RAIN for another random result in our favour
Its all in the name - FERRARI
1) Race is wet
2) F2012 is looking better on low fuel (in qualification or in second half of the race)
3) P1 for Fernando, P2 for Felipe, RB and Mac are struggling.
This season will be the "Rosso Corsa" season!
Fernando is FAster than anyone.
1) An exciting race.
2) Solid points or better for both drivers.
3) For people to support both current drivers rather than wishing one to do badly... just a thought.
1. it rains, or something weird happens, and Felipe gets a dominating win
2. Fernando struggles with grip, tyres, setup etc. and ends his race while crashing into Hamilton
3. Kimi on the podium and Grosjean doesnt crash in the first 2 laps...
if 1 and 2 come true, wonder if that will change anything...or at least subdue these Felipe bashers for a bit? probably not, but i'd like it anyway!
Felipe Massa for World Champion 2012!
Maybe I'll just change my wish to see Alonso and Massa crashing each other out, since we're so hell bent on seeing our own drivers doing poorly. That will satisfy everyone.
1- Good race for us if dry, solid points for both Fernando&Felipe.
2- Felipe&Fernando make Q3
3- Minor updates give us little bit more rear end grip and performance.
CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE
1. Fernando and Felipe in the top five (better if at least one of them finishes on the podium/ wins)
2. DNF for Lewis
3. MS in the top five or on the podium
CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS !
"I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !
2.Exciting thriller race.
3. The chin gets special permission to jump up and down on the podium even though he doesn't finish the race.
1. Alonso will be finished ahead button webber LH vettel .
2. Any driver except karthikeyan will ruin vettel 's race.
3. karthikeyan crash into button.