Page 4 of 55 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617182954 ... LastLast

Thread: Felipe Massa sucks, says Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Why not simply not start these sort of threads anymore?
    good idea...
    Always the best place to discuss facts and to outnumber RBR and Mclaren fans... Do join for constant updates of the brand that is Formula1 :)
    Formula1 Facebook Group
    Thank YOU

Quote Originally Posted by rocks.ral View Post
    good idea...
    Every driver dreams of driving a Ferrari one day, it's very normal to have a long list of potentials built by the media.

Nothing to do with Felipe, but I quite enjoy these sort of rumours, even though 99.99% if not all are always false.

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    Every driver dreams of driving a Ferrari one day, it's very normal to have a long list of potentials built by the media.

Nothing to do with Felipe, but I quite enjoy these sort of rumours, even though 99.99% if not all are always false.
    I have to agree with this. There's no reason to see this as something against Massa, it isn't.

The fact is, Massa contract ends this year. Ferrari is looking for a driver to fill this seat next year. Massa is a candidate of course, but so are the other drivers. We don't know who Ferrari will choose. Luca will look at all the potential candidates, and choose the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by sav_pap View Post
    What Di Resta has to make him so special, sir Jackie?
    By the way who is Di Resta's manager?
    Anthony Hamilton he he!!!!!
    I have just added my name to that list so Luca has "sufficient people" to choose from. LOL

Forza Jules

maybe Paul is quicker than di resta.

Next we will hear that Jaun Pablo Montoya will relive his F1 career with Ferrari. I don't believe any of these rubbish press releases !

Quote Originally Posted by Aruba View Post
    Next we will hear that Jaun Pablo Montoya will relive his F1 career with Ferrari. I don't believe any of these rubbish press releases !
    oh boy!! there is a bomb dropped over all of us.. will be a reaction if it came from a somewhat reliable source
    Always the best place to discuss facts and to outnumber RBR and Mclaren fans... Do join for constant updates of the brand that is Formula1 :)
    Formula1 Facebook Group
    Thank YOU

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    But anyway, more rubbish rumours, is Di Resta not on contract with Mercedes anyway?
    Exactly.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

OH GOOD GRIEF. A month ago it was Perez, last week it was Webber, and now it's the big bundle of personality and charisma that is Paul di Resta.
    Yeah, I bet his Ferrari blogs would be a riot
    Forza Jules

If it is anyone, it will be Vettel.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Another candidate......
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Martin Brundle is coming out of retirment and it's defo him! He tested a few months back and Ferrari were very impressed signed and is replacing Massa for Monaco!

This article and thread is an example of a fact is taken completly out of context.

The original article on BBC a few days ago, only stated that Stewart suggested to Ferrari into looking at Di Resta as a candidate for the future. And that Di Resta could learn a lot from being a understudy to Alonso.

Stewart did nothing wrong. He's only pushing his fellow countrymen. And Di Resta doesn't deserve to be bashed when comparing him to other drivers at this stage of his career.

End of message.

So were you casting stones at Todt in 96 when engines were blowing up on formation laps? Why would you think Stefano with no engineering background would be making the right decisions? surely the right decisions come from the design team? Would Fry not be the in-between for design team to Stefano? Just like Brawn was for Todt?

If the design team report to Stefano that car A will give 1 second a lap gain while car B gives 1/2 a second, what do you think would be the way to go? only one decision right? and if the rivals have 2 seconds a lap, that is Stefano's fault?
    Jean Todt took over a disaster in 1993 that needed to be rebuilt, and brought into the technology Ferrari had fallen behind back then. And each season was an improvement from the past one, both in points, and race wins.
    Stefano took over the most successful team, that just freshly won world titles, and has been on a decline since. And considering he's been with the team during Todt's years... well I don't need to say more.

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    I have just read through this thread. What started as a very interesting post has generated into a “can of worms”
    It was a lovely statement by Alonso who is better qualified than most to comment on his team mate.
    So why can't we be happy with that and accept what he said and stop trying to run Ferrari from our armchairs.
    It's just been exchange of diffirent perspectives, opinions, in a civil manner of freedom of speech. Isn't that the purpose of forums? So people can exchange their views, and learn or advance from them?

No where in this thread has any member tried to run the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegablue View Post
    Jean Todt took over a disaster in 1993 that needed to be rebuilt, and brought into the technology Ferrari had fallen behind back then. And each season was an improvement from the past one, both in points, and race wins.
    Stefano took over the most successful team, that just freshly won world titles, and has been on a decline since. And considering he's been with the team during Todt's years... well I don't need to say more.
    So you have no answer for the points I raised.

Why do you think Stefano is making wrong decisions, is he going against what the design team suggest?

Or are you just going to say Stefano is bad and all to blame no matter what?
    Forza Ferrari

So you have no answer for the points I raised.

Why do you think Stefano is making wrong decisions, is he going against what the design team suggest?

Or are you just going to say Stefano is bad and all to blame no matter what?
    If I knew why he was making the wrong decisions, means I'm working for Ferrari, and wouldn't be allowed to type about it.
    So no, I don't know why he his making the wrong decisions. Although it is obvious that now it's 4 years in a row, of which the car is born with faults, and with each year more faults are gained than solved, so clearly Stefano and the people he's selected beneath him in his workflow structure, are making the wrong decisions.

And no. Never said his all bad. But as the team leader with the director responsibilities to get from point A, the design, to point B, a competitive car, is going backwards beneath him. 2009 was forgivable considering the silly rule changes. 2010 was nearly won, but mainly to Alonso's heroics. Then last year we had Massa fighting to hold onto 6th and 7th almost every race. While Alonso had to race his heart through his helmet. And did the team learn from last years mistakes? They got rid of the people Stefano didn't want anymore, they got the people Stefano was fine with, and now if you take Malayasia away, Ferrari would be sixth in the constructors... And again the team is chasing desperate repairs between races.

And again, as I said in my previous posts, I hope he proves me wrong, and that team beneath his leaderships comes right.
    However if it doesn't? And we carry more years like this beneath him, wouldn't it not be time to change how the team is working presently?

So you don't know what decisions he is getting wrong, but you do know he is making wrong decisions?

I am out
    Forza Ferrari

So you don't know what decisions he is getting wrong, but you do know he is making wrong decisions?

I am out
    Well the car is not working. That's already a massive collection of his job's descriptions' decisions not going right.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Hopefully you will someday be able to tell Fernando how much you disagree with him.
    Yeah sure..everybody has seen it,no?
    give Massa a bad car and he still underperforms...something we dont need at Ferrari..

We WANT GOOD DRIVERS pushing the team to the limit..not just driving to finish in 12th place...

Except that Sutil did better than him last year. Sutil wasn't really that special, and Paul DiResta isn't exactly better, putting aside the fact that he finished last year 15 points behind. Stewart is hard-selling a little.

Oh and where in this thread do you see Di Resta being bashed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    Right now, Alonso is Ferrari's only hope for the driver's title. He's only 10 points behind the leader. Can you blame Ferrrari for backing Alonso this season?
    It can all change very quickly while it's so early in the season, I understand why Ferrari direct most of their attention to Alonso because he is the best bet to achieve it. But they must give Massa a better chance, strategy-wise, to help Alonso and himself AND the team. I'm first and foremost a tifoso but also a huge Massa fan, I love the underdog!!

I saw Alonso wink to Maldonado as they approached the podium.

Could HE be the real contender for Massa's seat?

Seriously? Massa is not going anywhere until the end of the season.
    After all the time Ferrari has put in defending him and rationalizing his performance, it wouldn't look good!
    Not going to agonize over who his replacement will be, just yet!!

You know... If we can't have Raikkonen back... I want Hamilton in that seat... We will never win another WDC with Massa in that car!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFanBoii View Post
    You know... If we can't have Raikkonen back... I want Hamilton in that seat... We will never win another WDC with Massa in that car!
    why would Ferrari want Räikkönen back, Ferrari paid a lot to get rid of him....
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    why would Ferrari want Räikkönen back, Ferrari paid a lot to get rid of him....
    Everyone makes mistakes! At times, they are costly errors.

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    Yeah it was a costly error to hire Kimi but we got over it and moved on, so did Kimi.

Maybe his fans will too
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah it was a costly error to hire Kimi but we got over it and moved on, so did Kimi.

Maybe his fans will too
    Probably as quickly as Massa's fans move on, when he no longer drives for Ferrari?

Quote Originally Posted by sagi58 View Post
    it's actually nice to see that Kimi-fans won't stop believing anyway i don't see it as mistake.
    Massa ain't being replaced now and as far as i've understood if the day comes (for Massa's sake, as late as possible), it would be someone young. i think this should end all Hamilton, Webber, Button, Räikkönen as possible replacements discussions
    not gonna change my profile picture

Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    it's actually nice to see that Kimi-fans won't stop believing anyway i don't see it as mistake...
    In retrospect, I think Ferrari may disagree with you. But then, hindsight is 20/20, eh?