Page 18 of 55 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313243 ... LastLast

Thread: Felipe Massa sucks, says Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    So, you guys tired of talking about this yet?
    People are free to discuss anything they want. We're not forced to read them.

I hear Massa will be participating in a football charity match in Monaco, I fully expect critical analysis of his performance by those monitoring him, including Di Montezemolo
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Jose-Lorca Fan View Post
    I hear Massa will be participating in a football charity match in Monaco, I fully expect critical analysis of his performance by those monitoring him, including Di Montezemolo
    yeah..im watching right now..perez and schumi also @eurosport

Massa just got subbed for Perez ;)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    People are free to discuss anything they want. We're not forced to read them.
    As long as it's done respectfully!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Wait till this weekend race is over, if Massa does bad again, this thread will be revived like a dead corpse in a zombie movie.
    The dead corpses are always the best I think!

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    The dead corpses are always the best I think!

Your time to perform is now...

if there is one more slack result that can be explained away by a series of unfortunate incidents like there always seems to be then I will have had it...

I Love you massa but I love the prancing horse more... your simply a tool to get the job done and if your blunt then you should be discarded

Forza Massa @ Monaco!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joelspoor View Post

if there is one more slack result that can be explained away by a series of unfortunate incidents like there always seems to be then I will have had it...

I Love you massa but I love the prancing horse more... your simply a tool to get the job done and if your blunt then you should be discarded

Forza Massa @ Monaco!!
    I don't know, the things people write. 10 Years from now you will cringe when you read your own comment. I can use the word "tool" in a different context...

Forza Massa @ Monaco!!
    tool=fool where i live

He clear never meant it in that way
    Forza Ferrari

Nothing like a few encouraging words....
    Forza Massa @ Monaco!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    He clear never meant it in that way

I know,

joelspoor probably meant it as 'another cog in the machine' sort of way

Quote Originally Posted by Red passion View Post
    I know,

joelspoor probably meant it as 'another cog in the machine' sort of way

So "part of the Ferrari family" means "another cog in the machine"?

Pretty dysfunctional family if that's the case

It is pretty obvious what he meant...
    "The client is not always right." - Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    So "part of the Ferrari family" means "another cog in the machine"?

Pretty dysfunctional family if that's the case
    Ferrari family is more similar to a corporate family.

The difference is in a real family, no matter how retarded that kid is, if he's my son then he's still my son and I don't disown him.

We can't say the same for the Ferrari family. Everyone in the team is employed to serve a purpose and if they are no longer capable of serving their purpose well, like that technical guy Ferrari demoted last season, then you have to be remove, just as Ferrari did with him. Luca is not going to say hey, you've been a loyal part of our family so we'll just keep you around although you're screwing up badly.

Of course I'm not talking about Massa specifically here, but I think that's what he meant, albeit in a harsher and more direct manner.

At the end of the day, Ferrari owes nothing to any individual in the team. If a person no longer serve their function as expected, its out the doors, there's no two ways about it.

I think its quite clear that replacing Felipe mid season would be a massive mistake. Its easy to draw comparisons between this guy and that guy but 2009 should be a perfect reference on how these comparisons hold no ground.

Massa was outperforming Räïkkönën until his injury, Badoer struggled with the car so Ferrari replaced him when they should've just let Badoer gradually get to grips with the car and he will improve. Fisichella put the Force India on pole in Spa and finished close 2nd to KIMI in the Ferrari... next Grand Prix and remainder of the season he was nowhere with Ferrari.

So he almost beat Kimi in the Force India but couldn't touch him in the Ferrari.
    Just goes to show how detrimental replacing Massa mid season could be for the Scuderia, and outlines how pointless some of these comparisons are. Different cars suit different drivers plain and simple FORZA FELIPE

Quote Originally Posted by scuderia03 View Post
    Different cars suit different drivers plain and simple FORZA FELIPE
    I think that there are drivers that could drive any car in its limits.
    Guess who I mean!

he's already driving the other red car

Quote Originally Posted by scuderia03 View Post
    I think its quite clear that replacing Felipe mid season would be a massive mistake. Its easy to draw comparisons between this guy and that guy but 2009 should be a perfect reference on how these comparisons hold no ground.

Massa was outperforming Räïkkönën until his injury, Badoer struggled with the car so Ferrari replaced him when they should've just let Badoer gradually get to grips with the car and he will improve. Fisichella put the Force India on pole in Spa and finished close 2nd to KIMI in the Ferrari... next Grand Prix and remainder of the season he was nowhere with Ferrari.

So he almost beat Kimi in the Force India but couldn't touch him in the Ferrari.
    Just goes to show how detrimental replacing Massa mid season could be for the Scuderia, and outlines how pointless some of these comparisons are. Different cars suit different drivers plain and simple FORZA FELIPE

+1

I just hope that for the sake of Ferrari, Massa and Smedley that Felipe has a strong run and a good finish this week. It's been a tough few seasons for that side of the team.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

If we want a constuctor title,we need massa gone now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsofan2002 View Post
    If we want a constuctor title,we need massa gone now.
    i hate to brake it to you, but NO one, and i mean NO ONE will be any better then Massa at the moment, especially bringing and replacing him midseason...

i have to agree with scuderia03 when he said that even Fishichella could NOT drive the 2009 ferrari (because it is really hard for a driver to connect with a car midseason) and he got POLE in spa that year.

that goes to show you that you have to do a lot of driving with the new machine (aka winter testing) so the driver has the grips with that particular car....unless of course you're someone like FERNANDO ALONSO the only driver possibly on the grid that can do that kind of stuff....but then again he's ALREADY driving the other RED car.

so i'd say we keep massa for teh remainder of the season, and weather or not he improves and does a good job by the end of the season, it's ONLY up to him...and if that doesn't happen, THEN REPLACE HIM...

i'm sure that's exactly what Ferrari have in mind too..
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i hate to brake it to you, but NO one, and i mean NO ONE will be any better then Massa at the moment, especially bringing and replacing him midseason...
    The reality is that nobody is able to substantiate your claim.

More than 500 comments on this thread, yet nobody except the guys at Ferrari and Felipe himself, really knows what the problem is with car number 6.

Logically it does make sense though, that throwing in a new driver mid season would be very difficult for the new driver as he needs to get used to the car, the team, how everything runs in Ferrrari, etc etc. We have to remember that there's no more and mid season testing for young drivers to get used to. And even if there is, we need Alonso in that car during testing because he's still fighting for the WDC. We can't spare any testing for the new driver to practice.

HOWEVER, the only way that can ever happen, IMO, is if Ferrari have decided that alright, this season is done for. Lets bring in the new guy and let him use the remainder of the season as a preparation for 2013. Only in this scenario would it make sense to bring in the new driver.

Otherwise, as long as Ferrari is still hoping to make the best of this season, Massa will be the better candidate even if he's not in the WDC hunt. We still need Massa to get as much points for the WCC, and also to be up there taking points away from our competitors. This is something the mid season new guy cannot achieve.

Even if Luca DM have decided to bring in a new young driver, it will be at the end of the year. The winter testing will be a good time for the new driver to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    The reality is that nobody is able to substantiate your claim.
    And nobody can prove it's wrong either.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    And nobody can prove it's wrong either.
    Very true.

I will disagree,another driver could be better or worst. (imo) we need a new driver now.

Another driver could be better or worse, indeed great point well made. Do you say we as a Ferrari fan?
    Forza Ferrari