Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 530414243444546474849505152535455
Results 1,621 to 1,627 of 1627

Thread: Felipe Massa sucks, says Suzie

Hi gUys maybe a bit of topic but i have a question. We are visiting the Italian GP for the first time and i was wondering if anybody knows how late the pit walk will be on thursday? Also i wanted to know at which time Felipe will sign autographs that day? Is there even a chance to get an autograph or is it way to busy? Anyone has experience with what i want to? Thanks already and hope to hear soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I was thinking it should be locked soon anyway as there is no more rumours really, and any debate about his performance is just pointless as those who have slated him will still do so, and those who ain't will just bite back. Plus the race threads are there to discuss the race performance of our guys.

Any objections?
    None at all

I was thinking it should be locked soon anyway as there is no more rumours really, and any debate about his performance is just pointless as those who have slated him will still do so, and those who ain't will just bite back. Plus the race threads are there to discuss the race performance of our guys.

Any objections?
    It would have been nice to lock this thread 24 hours after Felipe's 2013 contract with Ferrari

Any objections?
    Oh sure, wait until after I have gouged my own eyes out and Suzie has chopped off her fingers.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

+ 1 for the lock.

Disappointed Since 2010

Well I guess we have all shared our opinion regarding Massa and his future... some multiple times more than others. So yeah, there's really nothing much to discuss now but to wait for the announcement by Ferrari.

Once Ferrari decide to make public their decision, then we can discuss about it at that new thread.

Oh no, this thread is locked?
    Just when I'd changed my mind about him... Massa sucks.

Forza Jules