Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2637383940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1627

Thread: Felipe Massa sucks, says Suzie

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    How do you know others would be closer? Again you put down Alonso, anyone can challenge him right.
    ... So you believe, that Alonso is half a second better than anyone? Ok, I heard enough. HE IS FANTASTIC, but the others should be great as well, or am I misstaken? This is F1, they are all great. Half a second is way too much, you can't argue with that. And if you can, there is nothing else to say.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    0.5! 0.5 is HUGE amount in F1. And in Felipe's case 0.5 is one of the smaller gaps this year. Lewis is as well one of the bests and Button is much closer to him even that he has had crap part of the season.
    Button is miles behind Lewis on performance prior to Spa, in fact was it not on here that Lewis was out qualfying him by a bigger margin than Alonso was to Felipe?
    Forza Ferrari

... So you believe, that Alonso is half a second better than anyone? Ok, I heard enough. HE IS FANTASTIC, but the others should be great as well, or am I misstaken? This is F1, they are all great. Half a second is way too much, you can't argue with that. And if you can, there is nothing else to say.
    Over a single lap yes I believe Alonso has that sort of gain.

Lewis is over 1 second behind Jenson, too much he is crap? Perez nearly half behind Kobi, too much he is crap?

Do I need to go on.
    Forza Ferrari

Over a single lap yes I believe Alonso has that sort of gain.

Lewis is over 1 second behind Jenson, too much he is crap? Perez nearly half behind Kobi, too much he is crap?

Do I need to go on.
    But in case of Lewis it's one time off. As well with Button (it was only for small part of a season). Felipe is so far off the pace for 2+ years. How can you guys keep ignoring that?

So you do you think would be within 1/2 a second of Alonso then?

Lost cause? Massa will not be given the boot mid-season sooner people accept that rather than talking trash the better.
    i never said massa will be given the boot midseason, but sooner rather then later he will....i.e. next season
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

But in case of Lewis it's one time off. As well with Button (it was only for small part of a season). Felipe is so far off the pace for 2+ years. How can you guys keep ignoring that?
    How can you keep ignoring Alonso is better? I will find the averages posted here that showed Jenson further behind Lewis than Massa was to Alonso, yet you say Jenson is close to Lewis. Not sure how it's 2+ years now, 2011 was a struggle, 2012 is half over and he has had a hard time, stop making things up really. 2010 was fine by Felipe.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i never said massa will be given the boot midseason, but sooner rather then later he will....i.e. next season
    Pretty obvious he is not immortal
    Forza Ferrari

How can you keep ignoring Alonso is better? I will find the averages posted here that showed Jenson further behind Lewis than Massa was to Alonso, yet you say Jenson is close to Lewis.
    WHAT? I KEEP WHAT? If someone is better (Alonso is clearly) it has to be half a second? What? This is crazy what you are saying...

I am sorry, but you are blinded. You keep ignoring facts, so there is no point in arguing with you. I am sorry.

And yes, find me averages that says that Button is as far behind Lewis for 2+ SEASONS!

WHAT? I KEEP WHAT? If someone is better (Alonso is clearly) it has to be half a second? What? This is crazy what you are saying...

I am sorry, but you are blinded. You keep ignoring facts, so there is no point in arguing with you. I am sorry.
    No more blinded than you are, What facts have I ignored? Who is arguing?
    Forza Ferrari

No more blinded than you are, What facts have I ignored? Who is arguing?
    You still keep ignoring Felipe's lack of pace for 2+ seasons. You keep comparing him to Button who have had few crap races, but was way better last year, than Hamilton. You keep saying, that half a second in quali for so long is OK... I honestly can't believe what I am reading from you.

You still keep ignoring Felipe's lack of pace for 2+ seasons. You keep comparing him to Button who have had few crap races, but was way better last year, than Hamilton. You keep saying, that half a second in quali for so long is OK... I honestly can't believe what I am reading from you.
    It's not been 2+ seasons so there is no fact to ignore, it was you that was comparing him to Jenson not me, all I did was point out Jenson is being thrashed by Lewis also.

Where did I say half a second is ok? I said it's to be expected.
    Forza Ferrari

It's not been 2+ seasons so there is no fact to ignore, it was you that was comparing him to Jenson not me, all I did was point out Jenson is being thrashed by Lewis also.Where did I say half a second is ok? I said it's to be expected.
    You said, that in the case of Alonso, it is. And what do you mean by Felipe not being so bad for 2+ seasons? 2011 was embarassing for Felipe and 2012 is even worse. And even in 2010 he was by far the worst from the top 3 teams.

You said, that in the case of Alonso, it is.

And what do you mean by Felipe not to be so bad for 2+ seasons? 2011 was embarassing for Felipe and 2012 is even worse. And even in 2010 he was by far the worst from the top 3 teams.
    Where did I say that?

2010 he was fine in the 3rd best car he was where no2 should be, 2011 he had a hard season mainly due to Lewis, 2012 is half over. So how are you telling us 2+ seasons?
    Forza Ferrari

Where did I say that?

2010 he was fine in the 3rd best car he was where no2 should be, 2011 he had a hard season mainly due to Lewis, 2012 is half over. So how are you telling us 2+ seasons?
    Oh, it was bad season because of Lewis... Ok, I've read enough. This leads nowhere. We clearly have different opinions about Felipe and we will not come to the same conclusion. Let's watch the race instead

Oh, it was bad season because of Lewis... Ok, I've read enough. This leads nowhere. We clearly have different opinions about Felipe and we will not come to the same conclusion. Let's watch the race instead
    Did you not see how many times Lewis hurt Felipe's race in 2011? yet you say I am blinded?
    Forza Ferrari

Did you not see how many times Lewis hurt Felipe's race in 2011? yet you say I am blinded?
    I did, and I remember it way too well. But that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about the pace and it wasn't there for Felipe in 2011. As it's not there now.

I did, and I remember it way too well. But that's not what we were talking about. We were talking about the pace and it wasn't there for Felipe in 2011. As it's not there now.
    Cause we had a great car in 2011 I forgot about that. Whinging about Felipe every weekend won't change a thing.
    Forza Ferrari

So Massa can't help Alonso eh?

Quote Originally Posted by F2002 View Post
    So Massa can't help Alonso eh?
    Well, unless he physically pushes Fernando's car over the finish line for him, some people will not be happy with him.
    Forza Jules

Very good job, too bad that it was not possible to hold Vettel.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Well, unless he physically pushes Fernando's car over the finish line for him.
    Why can't he just do that?

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Well, unless he physically pushes Fernando's car over the finish line for him, some people will not be happy with him.
    I think that what we saw today is what the majority expect from him Suzie.

Nobody is expecting any miracles from him, just to do what he did today - which is far better than his recent performances, and certainly more representative of his current potential.

Yep. He did not too bad today. Still a long way to go, what people expect from a Ferrari driver is a lot every race.

Cause we had a great car in 2011 I forgot about that. Whinging about Felipe every weekend won't change a thing.
    Comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso... Felipe was nowhere near him last season.

By the way, good race from him today. Hopefully we'll see him on podium this year.

Comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso, comparing against Alonso... Felipe was nowhere near him last season.
    Never said he was. But if you read past posts then it goes to show how good Alonso is when the car is not so good the talent gap is magnified. You see that as Massa sucks, I see it as Alonso is brilliant. Maybe you thought Rubens was as good as MS too until 2005.
    Forza Ferrari

Never said he was. But if you read past posts then it goes to show how good Alonso is when the car is not so good the talent gap is magnified. You see that as Massa sucks, I see it as Alonso is brilliant. Maybe you thought Rubens was as good as MS too until 2005.
    And here we go! If Felipe can be quick only when the car is briliant, it's really dangerous for Ferrari to have him. There are drivers, who are clearly good even when the car is not the best: Button, Vettel, Hulkenberg,... We will not always have the best car and race with only 1 driver in these times is not what we should want.

And here we go! If Felipe can be quick only when the car is briliant, it's really dangerous for Ferrari to have him. There are drivers, who are clearly good even when the car is not the best: Button, Vettel, Hulkenberg,... We will not always have the best car and race with only 1 driver in these times is not what we should want.
    Button? ok tell me when he has performed in a not so good car, Vettel is a top class driver when he has blown diffuser he will not be replacing Felipe.

Without having the best or very close to the best car then nobody is going to make much of a difference when it comes to winning titles, Alonso said it's over 70% about the car. I think the whole team knows what area will improve our chances and it's not by replacing Felipe no matter how much you try to think it is.
    Forza Ferrari

Well, how do you know that? This forum has a problem with accepting, that Felipe could be actually "slow". He has had 2 solid showings this year and that's it. I don't believe that F1 drivers so bad, that they could not give Fernando just a little trouble in the same car.
    So you really think Button Vettel and Hulkenberg can do better than Massa in a not so good car?
    We must be watching different sports,the Button,Vettel and Hulkenberg i follow in F1 are really lost when thier car is not 100%.
    [And i have a feeling they know it's not wise to take on Alonso in the same car]

Quote Originally Posted by Dino View Post
    So you really think Button Vettel and Hulkenberg can do better than Massa in a not so good car?
    We must be watching different sports,the Button,Vettel and Hulkenberg i follow in F1 are really lost when thier car is not 100%.
    [And i have a feeling they know it's not wise to take on Alonso in the same car]
    What sort of a, so called, Ferrari fan finds it necessary to slag the Scuderia in order to defend Filipe Massa. This is a Ferrari forum, not a Massa forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi Nick View Post
    What sort of a, so called, Ferrari fan finds it necessary to slag the Scuderia in order to defend Filipe Massa. This is a Ferrari forum, not a Massa forum!
    Where did he slag Ferrari then? are you seeing things.....
    Forza Ferrari