Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021

Thread: Red Bull are probably cheating thread

Agree and think it is all stupid banning people for their input yes if there are trolls and abusive bullying then yes but for contributions then No!!

tifoso 84 was only guilty of being a passionate ferrari fan like the rest of us. i think a bit of forgiving and forgetting was all that was needed......... a forum without passion, is a mclaren forum

Sorry has not any sound on this video, worth a view...

http://www.omnicorse.it/video/297/ec...della-red-bull
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Sorry has not any sound on this video, worth a view...

http://www.omnicorse.it/video/297/ec...della-red-bull
    Need a translation from the article that goes whith it?
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Need a translation from the article that goes whith it?
    here amico mio..

Red Bull: the third shock you change the height
    RB8 on the hydraulic element is mounted only in practice to make quick edits (video)
    The Red Bull Racing occurred at Interlagos substantially with the car which was seen last Sunday in Austin: the RB8 in the United States has undergone numerous changes which have affected the front wing with three soffiaggi in the second flap, not to mention the return to flow diverters to bridge traditional or fringes that have appeared at the bottom of the bulkheads of the rear wings. The most interesting aspect that we show in the animation is the third element hydraulic front suspension which is used in free practice on Friday: this solution , which is prohibited in qualifying and the race, you can change the ride height of the car in a very short time , allowing the team to Milton Keynes to make a greater number of turns. Today Sebastian Vettel scored 40 times, making it the driver who has scored more among those who drive the cars of the top teams.

Newey: "We are a bit 'late with RB9"
    Efforts to develop the RB8 until the end were felt, but the car 2013 will be just an evolution
    December 5, 2012 09:05
    Being able to complete the comeback rainbow against Fernando Alonso will have its price for Sebastian Vettel: the champion of the world champion and his team-mate Mark Webber will indeed have to wait longer than the roadmaps to see all 'operates RB9 , or the car with which the German try the assault on the poker championship. was revealed was the technical director Adrian Newey during a speech to the microphones of Servus TV , television channel owned by the Austrian Red Bull , which has explained that many resources have been used for the development of RB8 in the final part of the season and that it is normal that the wait for the completion of RB9 will be a little 'longer. " We'll do a little 'later because we have been engaged to last place in the RB8 Vettel in the best condition to win the World Cup. Anyway it will be an evolution of the car this year, although we must be careful not to underestimate what they can do our competitors , "said Newey .

http://www.omnicorse.it/magazine/237...nte-in-ritardo

In other words, they need a bit longer to find something to cheat with for next year :xmasbiggrin:

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    In other words, they need a bit longer to find something to cheat with for next year :xmasbiggrin:
    i reckon.

Efforts to develop the RB8 until the end were felt, but the car 2013 will be just an evolution
    Being able to complete the comeback rainbow against Fernando Alonso will have its price for Sebastian Vettel: the champion of the world champion and his team-mate Mark Webber will indeed have to wait longer than the roadmaps to see all 'operates RB9 , or the car with which the German try the assault on the poker championship. was revealed was the technical director Adrian Newey during a speech to the microphones of Servus TV , television channel owned by the Austrian Red Bull , which has explained that many resources have been used for the development of RB8 in the final part of the season and that it is normal that the wait for the completion of RB9 will be a little 'longer. " We'll do a little 'later because we have been engaged to last place in the RB8 Vettel in the best condition to win the World Cup. Anyway it will be an evolution of the car this year, although we must be careful not to underestimate what they can do our competitors , "said Newey .

GREAT! GREAT! GREAT! GREAT!
    They will need time to achieve level of competitiveness with RB9 that RB8 had at the end of 2012 season.
    We don't need any time to achive level of competitiveness with F2013 that F2012 had at the end of 2012 season.

I wouldn't expect them to be worse off next year than they were at the start of this year.

No, they will be much better! No tire unknowns next year, as voiced by some people. But in no way like this year. So expect more or less the same order as we ended up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Dali View Post
    No, they will be much better! No tire unknowns next year, as voiced by some people. But in no way like this year. So expect more or less the same order as we ended up with.
    Oh dear :xmasmad:

Are this news just a decoy?

Mai Dare Sulla Speranza, Forza Ferrari!!

I don't believe Newey at all. They are always faking they have problems but in the end this never comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    I don't believe Newey at all. They are always faking they have problems but in the end this never comes out.
    Always in their usual manner... DRAMA QUEENS!!!

If I was working with Ferrari, I wouldn't give a bout what competition (ie. Newey in this case) said, just focused in my work. I am sure that's what the people in the factory are doing.
    Last edited by Greig; 6th December 2012 at 17:02. Reason: dont bypass the swear filter
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Yes that's right Red Bull is just playing a pshycological game and Ferrari knows that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvador Dali View Post
    I think the tires compounds are changing for next year.

Gonna lock this as it's now just a general Red Bull thread
    Forza Ferrari