Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari Fan Anonymous

Ferrari Fan Anonymous

Hi I am Greig, and I am a Ferrari fan. I support my team if they win or lose.
    Forza Ferrari

Hi, my name is Rob, i support Ferrari through thick and thin. If finish out of points and loose WDC WCC, will still feel proud of Ferrari.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Hello, my name is Burak,i am a Ferrari fan for 18 years.As i said before, i support my team to whatever ends

TheScuderia.net - Ferrari F1 Forums

Welcome to the TheScuderia.net - Ferrari F1 Forums

Hi, I'm REDARMYSOJA and I support the entire Ferrari team, not just one driver.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Hi my name is george!I'm from greece and the one thing(apart from my wife and my 5 year old son)that put a smile in my face,and something to hope for,is my beloved team!!In good times and in bad!!Forza ferrari, i'm with you till the end!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Hi my name is george!I'm from greece and the one thing(apart from my wife and my 5 year old son)that put a smile in my face,and something to hope for,is my beloved team!!In good times and in bad!!Forza ferrari, i'm with you till the end!!
    P.S Nice thinking Greig.We really needed it with all this negatevity!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Hello, name's FiddlerOnGreen and I support Ferrari, the WHOLE team, win or lose.

My name is Suzie and I have committed the heinous crime of not wanting anyone from the team to be sacked
    Forza Jules

Hello, I, well I think we should all always take some time to cool off after a bad day at the track In the course of the arguments here, some have turned into bashing of our own team and drivers which is really unfortunate. We're after all a bunch of passionate fans which is why we have all these heated discussion.

Watching Georgie Thompson is my favorite prozac after a bad depressing qualifying.

I support my team in good and bad days!
    Last edited by SilverSpeed; 22nd September 2012 at 22:24.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Hi, my name is Carlos, I'm from Venezuela, and I support Ferrari no matter what!

Hi, I'm the Alonsomaniac. My favorite driver took me here when he came to Ferrari. First I only supported Fernando, but that changed quite fast in supporting both him and the team. And now I even support Felipe...
    I know one thing though, the day Fernando retires from Ferrari I will not. I will stay here and support Ferrari, the Scuderia I started to love because of the way they are really a team. A team with a great history and a great future.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Hi, I came here by "accident" and stayed by choice!! I haven't been following F1 "that" long; but, I'm learning every day just how lucky we are to have a team like Ferrari to support!

Sure, we passionate fans don't always agree with the "who, what, where, when, why and how" BUT, we're bound by a common passion!!

I don't see us as taking sides with our drivers, rather I see us looking for answers as to why we aren't leading the pack, as we are so accustomed to doing!!

As always, the cream rises to the top!! And, the top is punctuated with a lovely "red" cherry!!!

Forza!!

Hi, I'm Kurski. My favorite Fernando Alonso is Scuderia Ferrari driver, but if he leave one day team, so my best team is not necessarily any more then Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    My name is Suzie and I have committed the heinous crime of not wanting anyone from the team to be sacked
    She's a witch, burn her.

I am Red Passion, I support Ferrari like a true tifosi through the hard times as well as the good.

Ferrari makes me happy.

I love Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Red passion View Post
    She's a witch, burn her.
    Many have tried and failed.
    Forza Jules

Hi! My name is Sasha that comes from Alexander, my full name. First of all I'm a Scuderia Ferrari fan and then a driver fan. It's been 13 years of bleeding red and living every GP. Why Ferrari ? I didn't choose it, really. It's my heart that made the unconcious choice.

Forza e avanti !
    Ferrari per sempre !

I have supported ONLY Ferrari since the dominance of Ascari in 1953-I was eight years
    old then and on my first Summer vacation in Europe when the red cars captured my
    imagination. My father was Milanese and an Alfisto whose loyalty transferred to Ferrari
    and I was carried on his wave. Ferrari always, through thick and thin! FORZA FERRARI!!!

Hi, Ive been called many many things in my life !@#$%^%&*$#*&)_*&^ AND +*(^%$$#...no kidden..
    but since I a little boy, my team, she is Red!

Hello, I'm Siān and I like the red cars.

Hi im eugene22n and I love Ferrari and had been a fan for 19 years. I support the whole team. Hope the guys at Maranello keep their heads up. Things have definitely improved since Fry arrived.

Hello, I'm Agron and I dislike McLaren

Hi, My name is Frank and I try to look at things from an Engineer's point of view. I have been a fan of this Scarlet Red Ferrari Team for over 40 years since I was about 10. I have witnessed many good and bad years. The good times of winning and sad loss of drivers and the years failed efforts. Yes, I enjoyed the years when Ferrari won what seemed like every race and some thought it was boring. LOL, how I loved that "Boring" period of Formula One.

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Hi, My name is Anoop and I am from India, I have been a fan of Scuderia Ferrrari for a long time, started following races from 1997 and never missed a GP weekend from 2002 through TV. I was forunate to attend the winter testing of Ferrari at Bahrain in 2009, then I was more fortunate to attend the 2010 Bahrain GP weekend. It was the first race of the season, also the first race of Fernando Alonso for Ferrari, it was the first time I attended a GP, I was in another world when he finished first.... Then in 2012, I got a chance to visit Maranello, was able to go around Fiorano in the tour bus... this was also one of the best days in my life..... I will always be a Ferrari fan...... There is no better feeling to see a Ferrari winning a race.... I want it more... My affair with Ferrari as a fan is like a dream come true.... maybe next year I will attend the Indian GP... Forza Ferrari

Ciao. My name is Dom and im from Sydney Australia, i have Ferrari blood running thru my veins! Enzo is my life hero and i support the scuderia thru the good and the bad, thru sickness and in health. Love 2 all. )
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Hello, my name is Aramis and all I want to say is that, happiness keeps me sweet, trials keep me strong, sorrows keep me human, failures keep me humble and success keeps me glowing, but whatever the outcome, Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro keeps me going
    "Aerodynamics is for those who cannot manufacture good engines."

Hi, I'm Will and I'm a Ferrariholic since 1981. And I only support Ferrari, in thick and in thin.

Hi I am Ed. Ferrari supporter for almost a decade.

Also, a Ferrari owner and member of corse clienti and Ferrari Owners Club.

Forza Ferrari

Will never support red bull lol! Never ever..