Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schumacher the greatest? He's not even in my top 10 drivers of all time - Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Ferrari asked Rubens to move over in 2001 so Schuey can take 2nd behind DC.
    I forgot about that one. I wish you wouldn't have remimnded me. I was thinking about Austria 02. Asked is not the correct word when it came to moving over for the chin, asked would me there was a choice. You know and everyone else knows better.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    I forgot about that one. I wish you wouldn't have remimnded me. I was thinking about Austria 02. Asked is not the correct word when it came to moving over for the chin, asked would me there was a choice. You know and everyone else knows better.
    The think is in his contract and also Schueys that they do what is needed for the team, same as today and has forever been.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

So as you say "the chin" always done illegal things to win? So Senna winning the 1990 WDC by crashing into Prost at the start to win the Championship wasnt illegal or wrong ,no?

Just seems you think "the chin" as you call him all the time, is the worst driver ever to do something wrong to win at all costs.
    What you said I seem to think seems right. To rephrase what you wrote, the chin is the best ever at doing something wrong at all costs, not just to win, but to pick up a point or two would be enough for him and his midjet buddy to send out an APB, "let him pass! " One would think that some of Flavio's honesty and good nature would have rubbed off on the boy at the time.
    [SIGPIC]

Flav and Pat were under alot of pressure from high up in Renault for results to carry on in F1, im not saying what they done i agree with and bcak, but i understand why they done what they done. End of day all teams do little something to win and get points at all costs, look at Mclaren 1998 i think it was, asked DC to let Mika through to win. Its all part of racing and a team sport.

Look at football (soccer) players dive all time to get over player booked, or sent off to get the advantage, or even dive in area to get penalty.

The think is in his contract and also Schueys that they do what is needed for the team, same as today and has forever been.
    Please tell me you really don't believe the chin would have moved over or not asked Rubens to move over for a point, or second place. Well he did offer Rubens his 1st place trophy on the podium that race. So maybe he isn't that bad after all
    [SIGPIC]

Flav and Pat were under alot of pressure from high up in Renault for results to carry on in F1, im not saying what they done i agree with and bcak, but i understand why they done what they done. End of day all teams do little something to win and get points at all costs, look at Mclaren 1998 i think it was, asked DC to let Mika through to win. Its all part of racing and a team sport.

Look at football (soccer) players dive all time to get over player booked, or sent off to get the advantage, or even dive in area to get penalty.
    What you say here is true indeed. But no one IMO can be compared to the chin as far as being a cut throat. Even when he wasn't in contention he thought nothing of dissing his teamate for a point or to move up a spot, just for the hell of it.
    [SIGPIC]

Senna, Prost, Mansell, and others were, all out for getting 1 over on team mate and making them now where they stand in the team, #2

This is reactionary journalism at best..people read..get all huffed up and retort.
    The more people he jerks around, the more popular his employer thinks he is.
    Lewis isnt one of the all time greats.

Senna, Prost, Mansell, and others were, all out for getting 1 over on team mate and making them now where they stand in the team, #2
    Well Prost tried to .
    [SIGPIC]