Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are the Ferrari engineers and technicians feeling underrated and unappreciated?

Quote Originally Posted by SoumyaBanerjee View Post
    As i've always said,it was the engineers' fault that the F2012 was that far off in the pace in winter testing in the first place. The F2012 wasnt an RBR or a McLaren product,was it??
    They were going by the wind tunnel, which isnt correct. So, isnt there fault.

But they have turned it around, and kept Fernando 2nd in WDC and 2nd in WCC, all in all great job.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Well honestly I can not get excited after taking 39 seconds on the track .... but as said Enzo. "... The most exciting victory will be next ..."
    I hope that all the Team Ferrari learn from his mistakes and that the next World Championship riders do better, win this championship would be great and amazing as 2007!
    Forza Nando ce la puoi fare!!
    Last edited by fxx; 19th November 2012 at 09:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    They were going by the wind tunnel, which isnt correct. So, isnt there fault.

But they have turned it around, and kept Fernando 2nd in WDC and 2nd in WCC, all in all great job.
    I'll give it to you,the operational side have done better than usual this year,barring a few hiccups here and there. The logistics fellows must have been over-stressed too. But the R&D and design fellows dont deserve any credit for FA's current position in the standings. No one has ever won a WDC with the 4th fastest car(Keke's 1982 effort dose come close,but it was a topsy-turvy season,besides Pironi would have easily won that one had it not been for the Hockenheim crash).

They cry themselves to sleep every night regretting what people say about them lol. They are employees, they do their very interesting and appreciated jobs then go enjoy their lives out of it with their huge salaries; many may feel strong about Ferrari but they are all there for the money.
    The tv-visible faces of the engineering department or those in high management roles may face more pressure as they are scrutinized further depending how the team performs in the wcc, but otherwise, they don't care what people think about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Agron View Post
    They cry themselves to sleep every night regretting what people say about them lol. They are employees, they do their very interesting and appreciated jobs then go enjoy their lives out of it with their huge salaries; many may feel strong about Ferrari but they are all there for the money.
    The tv-visible faces of the engineering department or those in high management roles may face more pressure as they are scrutinized further depending how the team performs in the wcc, but otherwise, they don't care what people think about them.
    If i were a Ferrari employee, i would tell you: "speak for yourself", unfortunately I'm not, but nonetheless :"speak for yourself!"
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Hey, these Engineers have themselves to proud of given the situation. They have one driver 2nd in the Driver's Championship and they lie 2nd in the Constructor's Championship. This is the postion they are in. One could say they have done very well, while others will say they Failed because they came in 2nd for this 2012 year. My feeling is that Ferrari is a unique team and and NOTHING but 1st Place will ever be acceptable! So I Say "Off with their Heads" and hire new people that can do better!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAlfa View Post
    Hey, these Engineers have themselves to proud of given the situation. They have one driver 2nd in the Driver's Championship and they lie 2nd in the Constructor's Championship. This is the postion they are in. One could say they have done very well, while others will say they Failed because they came in 2nd for this 2012 year. My feeling is that Ferrari is a unique team and and NOTHING but 1st Place will ever be acceptable! So I Say "Off with their Heads" and hire new people that can do better!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!
    "Yes, off with their heads and then if the new people can't deliver all the championships in few years OFF WITH THEIR HEADS and so on and so on..." LOL

Do you really think that this "sacking" and "offing people's heads when things don't go well" style will bring us glory? I really don't think so. There are many good examples in football, where some teams choose to change coaches more often than some people change socks and still they don't get any great results.
    We need the team to gel together, not sack everyone as soon as things don't go so well.

Let's not speak as if we already lost the WDC!

Good thread and opening post.

With all due respect, If I was an engineer/technician at Ferrari, I wouldn't care about "thank you's" and "appriciations" as I would have the best job in the world!!!
    Die Perd se naam is pegasus abdel kader schrikt der woestijnen van bagdad tot dakar, seun van benedictus ernius quintus magnus van nassay en irma vor schimmelpernning von appeldoorn van tahiti in die heilige eg verbind kragtens die ewige edik uitgevaardig deur keiser tertius tillius theorodus en biskop merkenzein de mont saint allegonde van die vatikan.

LOL, truth is I jest. Ferrari did very well to "recover" from the hole they dug themselves into at the start of the season. 2nd Place in the Constructor's Championship and possibly 1st or 2nd Place in the Driver's Championship is not bad at all! These Ferrari Engineers have done an excellent job and if they do have improved tools, they are certainly capable of winning these titles. I applaud the Ferrari Team and their Excellent Group of Engineers & Technical Personnel! They are fighting at the front once again and that is their rightful place.

Three Cheers for the unsung and often maligned, Ferrari Engineers & Technicians and say we appriciate their achievements. Whatever happens in Brasil; We Ferrari Fans, should be proud of this team and thank the Men and Women who work for the Ferrari Team for the remarkable job they have done!

Ciao.

Forza Ferrari!!!!