Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What can we expect in Brazil?

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Anyway you know what i mean, giving the situation everybody has different norms and values, but that doesn't make either of you right or wrong, just different, that's all.
    I know I was also embarrassed when I heard from this tactical move. But after having a shower and driving to my girlfriend I had more time to think about it. And I can understand why they've done it. And I appreciate, that they've been honest to the rest of the world. They could have said easily: our driver told us that he thinks that there is something wrong and after what we have learned from McLaren it's better to change a gearbox than rather hope it would last the race ...

Despite of that RB was confident that they had no problem at Vettels car in Abu Dhabi. And then suddenly they were off the clouds that there was gasoline missing. And so they had to look at the car where suddenly the TopSpeed exploded.
    Ferrari broke the rules in Austin and they got "punished". Even when it turned out well in the end by ending as 3rd and 4th. But it could have also been that the move won't work as well. And as a matter of fact Ferrari beat them on track obviously when you start from 7th and 11th. We didn't pulled one of the track, we didn't made the big wall ahead of someone else ...

If we would be consequent in ethics and moral than you should also question this sport as whole (burning 'oil' for fun, investing millions in a car which is a 'prototype', celebrating in countries where people are abused)
    And it is always easy to talk about moral and ethics when you're not in charge of making a decision as you are not in the same situation and also on different knowledge. We are not those who have to justify yourself to the world.

@topic:
    no joke, I dreamed Vettel will have a DNF ... and I saw FA celebrating ... I can remember that well because when I woke up with feeling glad I heard on the radio that Obama got reelected.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso84 View Post
    "Dirty rotten tricks"... pfffft yea right. *smh*
    Talk about exaggerating...

Think whatever you want, goody two-shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    I will think what I like and I don't need your permission to do so, so wind your neck in.
    And I thought that this crucial fight for WDC was supposed to unite us
    "Ferrari gives you a special feeling" Fernando Alonso

Only a RB DNF can help us and there are 4 reasons why it's possible!
    1. The known reliability issues that RB might have.
    2. About time Vettels luck run out already. He has been xtremely lucky for too long.
    3. It's known in the FIA and the paddock that RB has been using plenty if questionable practices this year (flexi sings, aero bits, floor etc) that verged on cheating, so a bit of Karma would not go amiss.
    4. Other drivers dont like Vettel and the majority of them don't wanna see him as a Triple champ. Divine intervention I hear you say? Lets hope so!

All in all we are not in the position to control our fate so we hope for everything else to happen.
    Rain could be a huge helping hand for us but RB will still have the fastest car do they will again be the favourites to win.

Fernando was 15 points ahead in 2010 and lost it.
    Now it's time to restore the balance and get what was rightfully his in 2010.

Forza Ferrari

@topic:
    no joke, I dreamed Vettel will have a DNF ... and I saw FA celebrating ... I can remember that well because when I woke up with feeling glad I heard on the radio that Obama got reelected.[/QUOTE]

Well said! About the moral and ethics that is

Yes, i recognise that, i have this feeling to, a strange sensation something is going to happen, you just can't put your finger on it, read somewhere Fernando has it to, so who knows:angel
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Looking at the weather forecast, Sundays race could be a lottery, some forecasts are showing torrential rain. [THAT'S A SHAME] Ferrari need to go back to Silverstone set up for the race.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    What did I expect from the race in US? NOTHING, and at the end I got more than I hoped. No I didn't expect FA to get pole and win. Those two categories are for the time being unfortunately not doable with F2012 in normal conditions.
    I agree it is good that SV didn't won WDC in Texas, but one week sooner or later what does it make a difference? My point is, F2012 is weekest than RB8, there is only one race left in calendar, SV extended his lead with additional 3 points (13 in total), in last 6 races SV was 4 time in a row 1st, once 3rd and once 2nd... Those are facts... I don't interpret glass half full or glass half empty, it is just at half!
    Even with the rain everyone, including myself, are wishing for, who is guaranteeing us that FA won't make mistake and crash? After all he is the one that NEEDS to win, not SV.
    Any way there are just couple of days more, and we will see.
    Well stefa as regards to the us results,you said in your earlier post,that what did you expect in th us race,and is that result ok? So I answered you in regards to that.
    Like yourself I am a realist also,but being a realist,does not mean I can't be a fighter!! As long as there Is a chance I will fight! Yes there is no guarantee for anything like you said,so ANYTHING can happen..isn't it better to lose the championship knowing that your behind in points and the odds are not in your favour,then going to the last race knowing your 15 points ahead and still losing,i.e 2010 race in abudhabi..just trying to cheer you up a bit

Whatever it is buddy,I respect how you feel and your thoughts even if I might disagree with it at times;) cheers

Enough already!

1. No rules were broken.
    2. No unethical maneuvers by Ferrari. It was done and they were open about it.
    3. It is the least Felipe could do to thank the team for signing him in 2013 after his performance in the last couple of years.

At leat Ferrari admitted what and why they were doing it, unlike Red Bull who are of the opinion that it is not cheating in you don't get caught.

Or to keep it a little more realistic, when you find a wallet on the street, will you keep the money or will you bring it to the police station? If you keep it, does that make you a bad person, no it doesn't, are you a good person then? Not necessarily, maybe the money was a very welcome and needed bonus for you at that time.

Anyway you know what i mean, giving the situation everybody has different norms and values, but that doesn't make either of you right or wrong, just different, that's all.
    Keeping a found wallet and what Ferrari did are two completely different things. Keeping someone else's wallet that you found on the street is one of the most despicable and immoral things anyone could ever do. But what Ferrari did wasn't illegal nor was it wrong. Perhaps a little unsporting, yes, but certainly not something you could equate to keeping a found wallet. LOL
    Making good analogies isn't exactly your forte, is it?

And fyi, my previous post wasn't meant for Greig at all.

I say this only because I'm superstitious but I expect another world drivers championship lost the last race ....

And to let the matter rest, not one of your's is it?
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Keeping a found wallet and what Ferrari did are two completely different things. Keeping someone else's wallet that you found on the street is one of the most despicable and immoral things anyone could ever do. But what Ferrari did wasn't illegal nor was it wrong. Perhaps a little unsporting, yes, but certainly not something you could equate to keeping a found wallet. LOL
    Making good analogies isn't exactly your forte, is it?

And fyi, my previous post wasn't meant for Greig at all.
    You are right my friend, what Ferrari did with Massa was the only option, considering the situation they were in after quali. At least Ferrari were honest, saying there was nothing wrong with Massa gearbox.

And to let the matter rest, not one of your's is it?
    Good one! And if I feel that I have something to say and I know that I'm right, then why shouldn't I say it? If some people don't like what I say then that's their problem.
    If everyone would just keep their mouths shut in the fear of upsetting some people then it would be a very boring world.

Yeah you are right

Another day another 20 posts of nothingness.
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah you are right

Another day another 20 posts of nothingness.
    That's your opinion...

I am right
    Forza Ferrari

After cheering for Lewis Hamilton and McLaren the last race I have come to the realization that my standards are pretty low when it comes to what helps Ferrari win the championship. I am shameless.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

I am right
    I think your comments are full of nothingness as well, simple as that.

But whatever man, seriously just whatever... *meh*

Go sleep it off.

I think your comments are full of nothingness as well, simple as that.

But whatever man, seriously just whatever... *meh*

Go sleep it off.
    See I am right
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    After cheering for Lewis Hamilton and McLaren the last race I have come to the realization that my standards are pretty low when it comes to what helps Ferrari win the championship. I am shameless.
    and proud of it !!!

For Saturday ....the F1 site was saying to have rain...
    but now it has changed to partly cloudy....
    Atleast it should rain for the 1 hour of quali

Now, now, guys, no need to fall out with each other, we all want the same thing and I'm sure it will all come down to luck and careful strategy, especially if the weather plays a part. What can we expect other than either euphoria or heartbreak, anything else at this stage is irrelevant. Just show your support and keep everything crossed.

No other team has done it, Red Bull could have done it to Webber just to hurt Alonso, they never.

I have never said sack anyone either. Next you will be saying crashgate was a fantastic idea too.....
    I didnt say that "you" said those things. My posts are general, and my opinion.
    No intent on offending anyone here. But arent the majority of posts negative in nature?
    Isnt it true that a lof of people want to sack everyone?...All the time?
    And again, I dont mean you. If u notice my post, it says "people here"..That doesnt mean everyone
    and its not singular. So, no problem with me on this one.
    Im not sure about which "crashgate" you are speaking, but on this decision by Ferrari, I took it as a tacticle move.

Pray for rain Sunday, that will equalize any RB advantage. Seb in the rain: NOT SO GOOD, Alonso in the rain: one of the BEST. Come on mother nature, lets see some rain. If there is no rain then hope for a Vettel alternator DNF. I predicted a RB alternator DNF in Texas too bad it was the wrong RB car. Altitude in Brazil is 5,000 feet above sea level as I understand, so that will make the engines work a whole lot harder. Lets hope the Sebbs RB will overwork and overcook!

The new forum header is brilliant.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Thanks to Ste for making it
    Forza Ferrari

Looks nice
    Meanwhile, it either says something or just nothing that Alonso, Schumacher and Raikkonen have reputedly spared a F1 podium on five occasions and Fernando has stood on the top step on every occasion. He's F1's first among equals. (PG)

Thanks to Ste for making it
    Thank you, Ste

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

I agree.

Btw, this is what the BBC are reporting, weatherwise.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/7535462

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

This is what i found on this site...

http://www.timeanddate.com/weather/brazil/sao-paulo/ext
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

^Well if that does happen, it should level the field abit, we will face the same
    dangers as Vettel. N its only Wed....