Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good luck Ferrari and Fernando!!

Thumbs up Good luck Ferrari and Fernando!!

After seeing the nice new artwork, I thought it was the right time to create a good luck thread for the weekend ahead!

Good luck everyone for Brazil!! Good luck to Fernando, Felipe, the team and everyone back in Maranello!!
    Ferrari can do this!!

(I'm on a "using the font options" and emoticon buzz now! )

Good luck to the whole team, I am sure we are in for another roller coaster of a ride of emotions once more.

Forza Ferrari

In bocca al lupo Fernando !
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Good Luck Fernando!

I'm crossing my fingers for an alternator failure on Car 1. (even though they have been allowed to change it. booo!!!)

Good luck Fernando :) i'm praying for you come onnn !! push like hell like all other members of Scuderia

Forza Ferrari!

Good luck to every single person in my beloved team! May this weekend bring you fortune, happiness and great glory! Let's go and make it happen!

Luck favours the brave. So be as bold and fearless as you always have been Fernando, and then you can reach the ultimate glory, of becoming a Ferrari Champion.

Here's a song specially for Fernando

VAMOS FERNANDO & FORZA FERRARI!!!

BUONA FORTUNA!

It is our final hour lads and laddettes.

Whatever happens lets be proud. If a mac fan gives you grief remind them if they where in contention going into this weekend.
    It is Interlagos. My favourite track, and my favourite team going for it.

Good luck Ferrari, and my prayers are with you. Fernando, just one more amazing weekend needed.

If anyone needed any pumping up, here.

In Stefano Domenicali, we have a team boss who has proved to be a leader. - Luca diMontezemelo

I would dearly love to see Vettel's engine give up the ghost two laps from the end.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    I would dearly love to see Vettel's engine give up the ghost two laps from the end.
    And a 1-2 for Ferrari to make 2012 memorable.

I would dearly love to see .....
    :twisted

My ulcers prefer anytime within the first two laps, thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    My ulcers prefer anytime within the first two laps, thanks very much.

LOL

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Nice banner at the top of the forum.

I hope Fernando gets WDC as he is the most deserving driving this season and hasn't put a foot wrong all year.

I still say fate took a championship from us in 2008 in Brazil, and this years she pays it back.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

All the best to Ferrari and Alonso.

I'm very proud of what we have achieve this season, it was an amazing fight to the very end.

Reminds me of Monza when Vettel had to stop due to the alternator issue, watching Horner's reaction was priceless

Good Luck to the team and our drivers!
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Yep good luck, so many ups and downs for the team this year, struggling with the wind tunnel, they really deserve it but if we have to win I hope it's because Vettel makes an error not because mechanical failure.

Long time since we saw some spectacular white smoke engine blowing
    About time to happen
    Let this be race to remember.
    Forza Ferrari

We wish good luck to the team before every race. But this time they need it many times more. So...

Good luck to the team

Although we're all hoping for rain or an alternator failure, our best allies may well turn out to be the Maccas.

So, best of luck for a great show and a Ferrari 1-2, which will put Vettel behind and 2 places away from losing the championship, and hopefully other cars can once again be quicker than him.

Buona fortuna.

Be Careful guys, with wishing the Red Bull to break down, you know, karma.

So i would like to say to Red Bull, and they wear horns, i'm sure they understand :"Il diavolo fa le pentole ma non i coperchi."
    In English:"The devil makes the pots (wings) but not the lids to cover them up". more poetic:"the truth will come out and prevail".
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

Good luck!!!!!
    What I hope for?
    A repeat of '07!!
    Ferrari 1-2 and vet 5th!!!
    That will be amazing!!!
    If not it was a really good year!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

I have a feeling vettel wont finish. But even if he does i am am sure fernando and massa will give him a hard time.

Come on guys we can do this!

Good Luck to Ferrari,
    and whatever may happen to the others leaves me emotionless ... I even can not change it and as I don't have to love the Cowgirls I don't have to hate them either ...

I remember well how the forecast for this year looked like after the first test sessions and the first qualification. And therefore it is amazing that we're still there were the team is.

whatever happens on sunday it was a joyful year ...
    - still alive & almost healthy
    - great races by the boys (especially from Alonso)
    - The Beatles remastered VINYL Box ... VINYL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
    Good Luck to Ferrari,
    and whatever may happen to the others leaves me emotionless ... I even can not change it and as I don't have to love the Cowgirls I don't have to hate them either ...

I remember well how the forecast for this year looked like after the first test sessions and the first qualification. And therefore it is amazing that we're still there were the team is.

whatever happens on sunday it was a joyful year ...
    - still alive & almost healthy
    - great races by the boys (especially from Alonso)
    - The Beatles remastered VINYL Box ... VINYL!!!!

Well, i'm mostly happy for you for the first reason you gave

I'd love to know whether Fernando & Felipe ever get to see this site and just how much support and passion they install in us, but pretty sure they'd be impressed by our commitment. So the only thing we can do is wish them all luck this weekend as I think that's the only way we can achieve our goal, given the weather forecast, and of course Fernando's brilliance.

Forza Ferrari! All you can do is your best. And the rest of us will hope we have a bit of luck on our side, maybe weather, maybe unreliability for Red Bull, whatever happens it's been a heck of a season, taken right to the last race when all the journos and commentators and even some so-called fans wrote Ferrari off at at the first race. Going to be a nailbiter!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I'd love to know whether Fernando & Felipe ever get to see this site and just how much support and passion they install in us, but pretty sure they'd be impressed by our commitment. So the only thing we can do is wish them all luck this weekend as I think that's the only way we can achieve our goal, given the weather forecast, and of course Fernando's brilliance.
    When Massa had his accident, some members here organize some well wishes message from the members and was sent to Massa through a Ferrari guy, (was it Rob?) I can't remember who was it. But perhaps through that thing, Massa knows of this forum.

But I doubt the drivers have time to follow online forums such as ours here. Between racing, working in Maranello and family, there's very little free time for them.

i Cannot wait for the spectacular ending !
    So proud of where we have gotten to and the war we've waged.
    In the end it's not lotus or mclaren to mrcedes, who all had better beginnings than us that are standing here at the finish, it's only ferrari. Because no one can put up a fight as brave as we can
    So here's all the luck in the world to our team in red, FORZA!

EDIT : Absolutely love the forum top image thingy, brilliant