Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031324368 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari F138 - Development and News

It looks extremely slim at the back...

I advance to you ... the new livery of the F138. will be slightly changed compared to the past. will be introduced two white lines that start from the wing front. looks very similar to the livery used in the 70's. for sure there will be the color white.

@ninoskiz
    source for your info ?

Was rather blown away with the McLaren after hearing that it's gonna be "just" an evolution and then seeing a whole new car that even with many updates hidden looks great... Really really REALLY hope that Ferrari has something up it's sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Forzi View Post
    Was rather blown away with the McLaren after hearing that it's gonna be "just" an evolution and then seeing a whole new car that even with many updates hidden looks great... Really really REALLY hope that Ferrari has something up it's sleeve.
    McLaren was claiming from the start that they will come out with a completely new car. Not just an evolution.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by medeni73 View Post
    @ninoskiz
    source for your info ?
    Ha,ha Ninoskiz fooled you a little, i just read the article, it's about "Pistunzen" a small piston that is a Ferrari mascote.
    He suggests that color wise we are in for a surprise tomorrow.
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

I got it:)
    Well knoing we got new chinese sponsor that has also red-white logo I will not be surprised if we get more whites on livery...

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    Ha,ha Ninoskiz fooled you a little, i just read the article, it's about "Pistunzen" a small piston that is a Ferrari mascote.
    He suggests that color wise we are in for a surprise tomorrow.

I dont like surprises.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

I dont like surprises.
    i don't like surprises either, but if the F138 is super fast, i think that we can all get past colour...
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

I like surprises It's not like the ones deciding the color lay out are color blind 3 year olds I trust that they'll make it look great

Someone please capture the launch. Very busy tomorrow. No way I can get up at ridiculous o'clock

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Someone please capture the launch. Very busy tomorrow. No way I can get up at ridiculous o'clock
    You're in Cali Tifoso! Just stay up until 1am!!!!
    Forza Ferrari!!

Mclaren had a good car last season all season - why would they revolutionise it? Who knows
    Last edited by voiko; 31st January 2013 at 23:24.

Quote Originally Posted by NickEice View Post
    You're in Cali Tifoso! Just stay up until 1am!!!!
    I'll pass

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Im staying up till 1!!! I went to bed last night at 2! hehe!

We have to remember that the rules have changed from last year. Both DRS use and Front Wing load tests take away several things used last year. We have different tests and Jean Todt has states clearly that he will NOT tolerate nor permit any team running something that is beyond the intent of the rules let alone, clearly breaking the rules. I hope his words has teeth and anything that is not deemed within the intent of the rules, should not be allowed to be run. I think everyone knows that the sport HAS TO BE "CLEANED UP" and they cannot allow certain teams to have favorable treatment when they are clearly breaking the rules! Red Bull was allowed to run many things that were clearly not legal and it has hurt the sport in a hugre way. People are not stupid and they know when the sport is being manipulated in an unfair way and they WILL respond!

I think this is the reason McLaren have done a deep "Re-Design" to their very fast 2012' race car. I think Ferrari and all of the top teams are doing the same thing.

Ciao,

Forza Ferrari!!!!

Wei Chai sounds like junk in my country

I my self would welcome if there are 3 or more competitive team this year.
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

OMG. Our more mature Ferrari is on the way
    ||||||||||||||||||||||

First photo:

Expect a lovely step nose, not as big as the one from last year anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre B View Post
    First photo:

That's the right pilon on the front wing. I can also see a white stripe starting from the pilon and making its way towards the driver. Not bad, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Expect a lovely step nose, not as big as the one from last year anyway.
    I read that elsewhere too. How did the word get out?

Quote Originally Posted by FrankAlfa View Post
    We have to remember that the rules have changed from last year. Both DRS use and Front Wing load tests take away several things used last year. We have different tests and Jean Todt has states clearly that he will NOT tolerate nor permit any team running something that is beyond the intent of the rules let alone, clearly breaking the rules. I hope his words has teeth and anything that is not deemed within the intent of the rules, should not be allowed to be run. I think everyone knows that the sport HAS TO BE "CLEANED UP" and they cannot allow certain teams to have favorable treatment when they are clearly breaking the rules! Red Bull was allowed to run many things that were clearly not legal and it has hurt the sport in a hugre way. People are not stupid and they know when the sport is being manipulated in an unfair way and they WILL respond!

I think this is the reason McLaren have done a deep "Re-Design" to their very fast 2012' race car. I think Ferrari and all of the top teams are doing the same thing.

Ciao,

Forza Ferrari!!!!

You see, There's nothing wrong in the way Red bull approached the season last year........Yeah we can all point fingers and say that they so called " CHEATED "......But my view point on this is......They pushed the envolope where is Ferrari did not!!.....They REDBULL asked questions and the FIA could not point a direct finger at them!!.......So in all honesty.....if we have these so called engineers....Then why the heck did they not push the envolope hey ??............If it was Ferrari doing what Red Bull did......then surely we would be sitting here and bitching how other teams are against us ??........I say well done Red Bull......Hopefully, and like Alonso hinted " we need to explore all possibilities and PUSH THE BOUNDRIES.........* just my 10 cents worth *

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Likewise amigo..I be snorin..I'll see it soon enogh..

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    You see, There's nothing wrong in the way Red bull approached the season last year........Yeah we can all point fingers and say that they so called " CHEATED "......But my view point on this is......They pushed the envolope where is Ferrari did not!!.....They REDBULL asked questions and the FIA could not point a direct finger at them!!.......So in all honesty.....if we have these so called engineers....Then why the heck did they not push the envolope hey ??............If it was Ferrari doing what Red Bull did......then surely we would be sitting here and bitching how other teams are against us ??........I say well done Red Bull......Hopefully, and like Alonso hinted " we need to explore all possibilities and PUSH THE BOUNDRIES.........* just my 10 cents worth *
    It's not that simple, FIA has stated (last year) that no changes could be made to the engine, unless...your engine is so unreliable, it could cause unsafe situations.
    The Renault engine was one of the most unreliable, or at least, they wanted us to believe that it was, remember the "panic" from the Red Bull pit wall "stop the engine, stop the engine!", then there was the cooling, the alternators, the kers (cooling) etc.etc. this unreliability was actually one of the strongest points of Red Bull last year (and their DDRS end season) because of that the FIA gave them permission to make changes to the engine, the cooling system etc. to improve reliability not performance of course....
    The other teams saw that Red Bull used this to improve the engine, and asked FIA if they could make changes to, but they weren't allowed because their engines were reliable.

To improve cooling, they made changes to the system, so that they could pump the fluid from one part of the car to another, (communicating vessels) there's no way they used this for cooling, there was nothing wrong with the cooling to begin with, they used it to change the balance of the car during racing.
    Remember the mysterious leakages on Vettel and Webber's car? this is just one of many examples, Red Bull is not finding solutions that are in a grey area, they are making a complete study out of cheating and not getting caught.
    If you commit a crime and don't get caught, it doesn't mean your innocent.
    But enough of Red Bull, time for our new car!!

Per Sempre Forza Ferrari!
    Dr Ferdinand Porsche:" Nuvolari is the greatest driver of the past, the present, and the future".
    Enzo Ferrari once drove with him and recalled even on bends "he never took his foot from the accelerator".

The FACT is the Red Bull Team CHEATED many times last year at a many races and were permited to get a way with it! Bernie and his boys purposely ALLOWED Red Bull to use a car that was NOT in keeping with the spirit of the rules and only responded to an issue if another team had an issue with Red Bull Specifically. In other words, Red Bull was allowed to use a car that was not legal so long as another team did not find out and question a specific part of the Red Bull race car instead of going through the Red Bull race car and find the parts that were illegal! 2012 is done now. Lets move on to 2013!

By the way, Red Bull fans should stay on their Red Bull Site!

Ciao,

Forza Ferrari!!!!

This is my first post.
    I present to you the F138.

BCAigUqCIAAWOT6.jpg

Some pic for comparision: