Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Winter Boredom/Off season Thread!

The Winter Boredom/Off season Thread!

I thought i'd start this one up again!

4 months until the next race people! Lets hope for a race winner from the start!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariFanBoii View Post
    I thought i'd start this one up again!

4 months until the next race people! Lets hope for a race winner from the start!

but how to make up for no F1 action...
    playing F12012 codemasters i gues...

Exactly what i'm going to do my friend! :D Online mode is great!

F1 2012 game is really nice indeed. Anyone here has a PS3 so i can add you to the friendlist and we can race against eachother at some time?

112 days and counting til Australia 2013 - what are you going to do?

OK, dear tifosi around the world. Since this one is over, what are you going to do till March 2013?
    Me. I'll get rest couple of days from F1. Don't want to read headlines praising SV 3rd WDC in a row, and similar stuff. Than from 1st of January things will go much faster as teams will present 2013 contenders, winter testing will begin, first race will be just around the corner.
    I am not much into that thing, but next year is 2013, Ferrari will probably name their new baby F2013, starting numbers on them will be 3 and 4, and FA will chase his 3rd WDC. So many 3... Hope that is a good omen.

Depressing thought! Roll on next season - and - Ferrari, PLEASE build a fast car for ALO and MAS!
    Trying to be less angry..

Mine is

Face_Ache_

Add me my friend! We'll have a race :D

I will add you FerrariFanBoii. My accountname is felipeferrari, so you know that it's me if you get a message on your messageboard from PS3 . Not very much time to play now because iam a student and my exams are coming up. But around Christmas i have some more spare time.

I can tell you what I am not going to do - read wild speculation regarding the developement of the new F2013

I'm going to curse the name Romain Grosjean every day when I wake up and when I go to bed.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Quote Originally Posted by REDARMYSOJA View Post
    I'm going to curse the name Romain Grosjean every day when I wake up and when I go to bed.
    what about kimi

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I'll get rest couple of days from F1. Don't want to read headlines praising SV 3rd WDC in a row, and similar stuff. Than from 1st of January things will go much faster as teams will present 2013 contenders, winter testing will begin, first race will be just around the corner.
    Exactly the same for me ;)
    As the austrian newspapers will have Christmas and Easter in one with fingerboy winning the WDC I will avoid the sports part of the papers as well ...

Damn, if i only could know the development of the next year's car every day step by step... dunno, its too long till the march 2013! Anyway was a fantastic season i really enjoyed this year F1 and hoping for the same or more exciting races to come! Forza Ferrari see you at winter tests! Ciao.

Lol,,, Kimi isnt exactly one of my favorites either...

Stay away from german TV news for the coming weeks as i already did the last 2 years, and forbid my family to mention Vettels name as well. Unfortunately they are happy he won. *blech*

Quote Originally Posted by Hermann View Post
    Stay away from german TV news for the coming weeks as i already did the last 2 years, and forbid my family to mention Vettels name as well. Unfortunately they are happy he won. *blech*
    Herman, you are a true Ferrari fan indeed!!
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by brembo man View Post
    Herman, you are a true Ferrari fan indeed!!
    Well thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Red passion View Post
    what about kimi
    I'll throw in an extra curse for Kimi.

Reliability could have won the championship for Ferrari. It didn't break unless ran over by a Lotus/Genii. If not for what happened in Spa and Japan, Alonso would have cruised to the championship today.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

I usually rely on the community here to share news regarding Ferrari during off season. I never pay attention to what other team does until they start revealing their car.

In the mean time, I'll continue watching old races for my F1 fix. If I have the time...

So true. All Alonso needed was 4 points from Spa, and captain crash had to take Alonso out on that race, not only ending Alonso's scoring streak, but ultimately taking away that 4 (otherwise easy) points.

I'm worried about all these young drivers coming into the sports without proper experiences.

I guess I will buy the game as well. I on the other hand have an xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I usually rely on the community here to share news regarding Ferrari during off season. I never pay attention to what other team does until they start revealing their car.

In the mean time, I'll continue watching old races for my F1 fix. If I have the time...

So true. All Alonso needed was 4 points from Spa, and captain crash had to take Alonso out on that race, not only ending Alonso's scoring streak, but ultimately taking away that 4 (otherwise easy) points.

I'm worried about all these young drivers coming into the sports without proper experiences.
    Even without those two DNF's FA could be champion if Ferrari played well earlier in Canada... That is hurting me the most. FA had 2nd in his pocket, but no. They had a shoot at a victory, that resulted finishing 5th and losing 8 points.

It would be great if there was cross platform gaming!

I just enjoy playing online rather than doing the single player

You are right FerrariFanBoii, but there are some much noobs online aswell that's a shame. Just for example at the start of Monza that Iam hitted from the back with 300+ for braking for the first turn but some idiots don't know the circuit or just crash on purpose into someone else. That's why i doesn't play very much online.

I'll be playing with my two little daughters, with Lego and Barbie dolls. Yes . It is really relaxing not to play with cars and racing. From time to time I'll power up mu SP3 and play good old Gran Turismo 5.

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    You are right FerrariFanBoii, but there are some much noobs online aswell that's a shame. Just for example at the start of Monza that Iam hitted from the back with 300+ for braking for the first turn but some idiots don't know the circuit or just crash on purpose into someone else. That's why i doesn't play very much online.
    You've just describe a common problem with multiplayer games

Every multiplayer games I've played, there's always that group of people who spoil the game for everyone by being mischievous or hacking. These days I tend to stay away from multiplayer too.

Well,keep my mouth shut and stop saying each year that next year is going to be any different,till i see the first race in Australia and take it from there..

Quote Originally Posted by FA fan View Post
    Well,keep my mouth shut and stop saying each year that next year is going to be any different,till i see the first race in Australia and take it from there..
    Well said. I'll not raise my hope on winter testing result any more.

the most difficult period of our lives. maybe ps3/f1-2012 can lessen the boredom
    Hell would have broken loose

I love the career mode. 1st place in the standings in a Marussia! Hungary is next up. Just got an offer from Torro Rosso. I told them to pound sand. I would never race for them!! LOL!
    Forza Ferrari!!