Thread: REDARMYSOJA, please check my join date and read this below

REDARMYSOJA, please check my join date and read this below

Well, Redarmysoja, please, don't even for a moment assume I'm an energy drink fan. I have joined quite a long time ago (2007 - look up in the right corner) haven't posted much, infact as I have seen only once before today. I understand you can be doubtful, as you never know, but for someone like me, a Ferrari supporter from age of 6, this accusation could be quite painful and remember it wasn't me who wrote any of you are RB supporters and started this "name calling". I have been following this forum quite regulary for several years before I have joined and I had my reasons for not joining sooner. Therefore no conspiracy on this side, just a supporter that doesn't want to wait 20 years again for another WDC for Ferrari

Regarding the link: To my best knowledge that link is not of any harm. Yes, it could be that the sender would receive some e-mails when registering, but of course you could use alternative e-mail for this and they suggest you can always request a removal from the list, if you can trust them, of course.

As rossopervincere has included some information about the site from Wikipedia as I have seen (now also DELETED), I guess they should not play dirty tricks with spamming e-mail adresses, although I admit one can never know for sure.

And to finally finish: Sorry, for not taking the time before to write your proper nick.

I guess this should be posted somewhere else

Stop making threads zag! It's making you look like an attention seeking troll type person.

"Luna faccia schiaffo testa"

This type of subject matter is best discussed via pm... just saying....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Yes, please take this to PM. Thank you
    Forza Jules

No need for a PM. It wasn't so much you zag I didn't trust it was the link. Just trying to save fellow members from some headache. End of story.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

I deleted the link.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

It's Lou's fault. He also banned Santa.

Don't play dumb with me. I'm better at it than you are.

Why? Just beclause.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus