Thread: Rumours and 2015 Silly Season - all Vettel/Alonso chat in here please

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Disagree. Alonso is a force in Ferrari but he wasn't the Boss. The Boss paid the salaries... so Alonso does not make the BIG decision.

He can choose which tyre to run but that's about it
    He influences the decision makers - *cough* Piquet crash *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Tula baba View Post
    One thing for sure Alonso would be undisputed number 1 in McLaren. Button is out of F1. He said he would making an announcement soon.

So its clear McHonda have no desire for WCC by keeping KMag. All the better for us as they would have a weaker line up than Ferrari.
    weaker, I just saw this. Alonso P4 in WDC and P5 tomorow. Where is your strong line-up?

but why did we get the finger boy ........we dont like him

WTH? I have nothing against Vettel, but our current driver line up is optimal, we don't need any changes there!

You are saying he influences but earlier stating he makes... which is which ;)

TP makes the decisions... approval comes from a level higher

I think you are a Alonso hater :)-wait until Alonso leave. At the moment you just trolling against a Ferrari driver.

Alonso is who wants to leave. Get over it. The guy is running to McLaren, we will laugh our **** off next year.
    Last edited by Rob; 4th October 2014 at 07:52.

Quote Originally Posted by hogo View Post
    WTH? I have nothing against Vettel, but our current driver line up is optimal, we don't need any changes there!
    Funny, there is no comments from Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by hogo View Post
    Funny, there is no comments from Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by coloo33 View Post
    Alonso is who wants to leave. Get over it. The guy is running to McLaren, we will laugh our off next year.
    And you would know the specifics....?

He wanted clauses in the contract, all top drivers do... rather that complying, we decided otherwise.

Good or bad, we will see..

Alonso loves driving for Ferrari, he has said countless times that he would give an arm to win in a red car.

The guy is not running anywhere but it seems that from behind the scenes we are saying to him that if you are not happy... go

How well you know Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by diesel08 View Post
    I think you are a Alonso hater :)-wait until Alonso leave. At the moment you just trolling against a Ferrari driver.

He is not a Ferrari driver in my eyes any more. He quit before the end of this contract and went back to a team that stole Ferrari secrets. When was the last time we had a driver walk out on Ferrari before the end of their contract and to make matters worse join the enemy?

Am I supposed to be kissing his feet?

Hey , fhe first Vettel Groupies just arrived.
    One year not running in finger boys favour and he quits. So hopefully we can give him fast enough a car he thinks is good enough.

Red Bull seeks from their own driver school and give young russian from sister team a seat to replace a 4 time champion.
    Why are we not able to do the same?

I can really imagine following situation:
    It was fixed behind the scenes that Vettel would come 2016 to replace Kimi
    With the commitment from the management that it would take 2 years to be on top again alsono requested some security to be still top driver there to earn the freuits of a wdc. Mattiacci denied. Split between them grow.
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by 20000rpm View Post
    Heck, He should have at least tried a deal with RedBull.
    Reports have said athat Alonso for several years have been offering his service to Red Bull, but Red Bull did not want him. So I think Alonso for sure has tried to go to Red Bull, but they were not interested. With the recent events, probably the reports have been correct all along.

He is not a Ferrari driver in my eyes any more. He quit before the end of this contract and went back to a team that stole Ferrari secrets. When was the last time we had a driver walk out on Ferrari before the end of their contract and to make matters worse join the enemy?

No need of such action. He still drives for us. The least we can say is thank you and best wishes....

Ahm and vettel contract would have lasted how long at red bull?
    And who said less than two weeks ago he will not leave red bull because he wants to help the team to recover to the top?

Same short minded like the driver ... no wonder
    "If I was driving for Red Bull [from 2008] probably I would have more championships, but because they were dominating between 2010 and 2014 probably I would never have driven for Ferrari. I am very happy and very proud to drive for Ferrari, all my time there.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna4Ever View Post
    And who said less than two weeks ago he will not leave red bull because he wants to help the team to recover to the top?

Bang! Spot on mate... the minute RBR is seen to be weak without Newey, Vettel jumps ship.

And people are saying that Alonso isn't loyal....

These folks need to check what they are saying, LOL!

Good luck, Vettel fans... We are Ferrari

congrats - don't know if you're happy about it or not but would you enlighten us with details what went wrong and how it got that far?
    As you seem to have more insight ... maybe that would help us to understand (means me and obvious some other) ...
    It's simple as it looks. There is no secrets or something. Scuderia unfortunately wasn't able to provide what it has so the man turned his eyes elsewhere. Contract was already signed since last April. That was the reason that LDM fired Domenicali. Not the bad car but the departure of Nando. Thats the confirmation also that there is no sympathies in F1 or dedication. Peronal interest and money rule everything. Enzo days has gone with no return.

So where will Raikkonen be driving next year? Surely it must be Kimi thats being moved to make place for Vettel considering Kimis bad performance this year.

It will be interesting to see the Alonso & Vettel driver pairing at Ferrari.

The predictions here must be that Alonso will DESTROY Vettel as he is so overrated! And I agree Vettel will be soundly beaten by Fernando!

Unbelievable! How can someone let the best driver in Formula 1 go? I know that Alonso is not content to where Ferrari is heading (especially after FIAT ditched LdM). I'm not content with that either. So TPs job is to make sure to make our best asset happy, not give up and replace him immediately.

Alonso is also making a big mistake. He should just end career in F1, cos now he's looking like a fool going back to the team that is in a worse shape than Ferrari and also to the same team that so disrespected him in the past.

Answer this question, who was the last Ferrari driver to quit before the end of this contract? Oh yeah did not think you could answer.

ALONSO 2010

"I really think that Ferrari will be my last team, as I said, leaving Ferrari to change teams is a step backwards. Ferrari is more than a team and I want to finish my career there."

VETTEL:

Vettel 2009 “To drive for Ferrari would be my dream, but I hope to be able to become competitive with the top drivers as soon as possible.”

2011 in his most dominant season: 'I'm happy at Red Bull but I dream of Ferrari,' 'I would pay a year's holiday to (Ferrari driver) Alonso to have the red car.'

This is the driver we need not someone who jumps back to join a team that stole Ferrari secrets and could not even honour his contract like previous Ferrari drivers.
    Last edited by Tula baba; 4th October 2014 at 07:56.

Quote Originally Posted by sav_pap View Post
    It's simple as it looks. There is no secrets or something. Scuderia unfortunately wasn't able to provide what it has so the man turned his eyes elsewhere. Contract was already signed since last April. That was the reason that LDM fired Domenicali. Not the bad car but the departure of Nando. Thats the confirmation also that there is no sympathies in F1 or dedication. Peronal interest and money rule everything. Enzo days has gone with no return.
    Which contract do you refer to? Mclaren?
    From where you got the news that the deal was already done so early?
    ... really honest: thank you for coming back on my question, as it was many pages ago ...

Answer this question, who was the last Ferrari driver to quit before the end of this contract? Oh yeah did not think you could answer.

Oh and who said this:

"I really think that Ferrari will be my last team, as I said, leaving Ferrari to change teams is a step backwards. Ferrari is more than a team and I want to finish my career there."

Vettel to his credit said even when he was dominating in 2011 that Ferrari was his dream. He saw the chance and jumped at it. This is the driver we need not someone who jumps back to join a team that stole Ferrari secrets and could not even honour his contract like previous Ferrari drivers.
    Yes I want to end my career ... for a contract there are two parties you might know ...
    How many drivers say in an interview that they want to drive for ferrari ....
    But of course 2011 counts more than 2 weeks ago and even in the beginning of this weekend.

Said it before: same short minded as the driver ...

Maye some here might follow in the other area of this forum, maybe create a similar thread to forza felipe ... to meet again user like katu, hermann and many others for short conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Alonso loves driving for Ferrari, he has said countless times that he would give an arm to win in a red car.

The guy is not running anywhere but it seems that from behind the scenes we are saying to him that if you are not happy... go
    If he loves Ferrari so much, why he not deny the rumours and say clearly "I will drive for Ferrari till my contract ends"?

He sees that will not win and leaves the team that "he loves"... yeah right...

Alonso announce soon he will left Ferrari "for the good of the team" ( ) and will play the card he always like "poor me, my dream was continue but I have to leave..."

Bad things happen, if he want to stay with us he should stick to his contract, but he wants to leave, and Vettel is his replacement.

Mattiacci knows what he is doing, but only time will tell how things come out. The only true story at this day, is that Alonso abandoned Ferrari with 0 titles in 5 years. (not his fault, but the reality is hard) I'm optimistic about the future.

Alonso right now on RTL:

Ferrari-Alonso era not over. At this point Vettel is coming to Ferrari. I will do what I want, and of course all the other movements that are happening have to do with this. I have more or less known for months.

The heart has been ripped out of my beloved team over the past year, from Felipe's departure to where we find ourselves now, a completely different scenario from what we tifosi have supported for so many years. Fernando will be a huge loss and my only hope is that it will be a new beginning for Ferrari which will build the team back up to its winning ways. The idea of supporting Vettel will be difficult to stomach, as will Nando driving a Mclaren, and I won't be supporting him there although Felipe at Williams is just about acceptable. I thank Mr Alonso for his efforts and defy anyone to have tried harder, what a pity Ferrari couldn't give him what he needed, then all of this wouldn't have been necessary.

Which contract do you refer to? Mclaren?
    From where you got the news that the deal was already done so early?
    Probably some agreement that Fernando was to leave the team. Remember the wild rumours last year about Fernando's management in RBR hospitality or even Mercedes IIRC, about signing Kimi to have skilled substitute in case Fernando leaved etc.

Alonso is who wants to leave. Get over it. The guy is running to McLaren, we will laugh our **** off next year.
    I may give you a bad news

Alonso did not rule out the possibility of remaining with Ferrari.
    "Anything is a possibility," he said. "I don't know if he is going to Ferrari first of all. My first priority is to help my team in these races, then my future and Sebastian is very low priority at the moment.
    "My plan is going well, everything is moving in the right direction, hopefully soon."

so.....if Alonso don't leave?

Alonso has no chair?

“The music has stopped,” Ron Dennis

http://www1.skysports.com/f1/report/...itting-ferrari

If he loves Ferrari so much, why he not deny the rumours and say clearly "I will drive for Ferrari till my contract ends"?
    He actually DID deny those rumours and did that MANY times. So either media is deaf or those ain't rumours at all.