Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282940 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Schumacher - Updates and well-wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Tobes View Post
    Having seen pictures and video of outside the hospital today I get the distinct feeling the "family" is reclaiming him...
    Just catching up on the latest news, and came across this on ferrari.com..

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Ferrari fans are absolutely the best, from around the world showing their support for Schumi in their own ways

I hope Schumi will soon be able to wake up and see the tremendous support for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...l%3B%3Bdfl%3Bs

BNP head of press @SimonDarbyGB has said, “Nick Griffin may be bankrupt but at least he’s not Michael Schumacher.”

Give this sick idiot some abuse on Twitter @SimonDarbyGB
    Sigh, that's pretty low to drag Schumi's condition into whatever it is that person is trying to prove.

I hope someone punch him in the face for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Just catching up on the latest news, and came across this on ferrari.com..
    See what I mean..?

There is some video on ESPN and it is all Ferrari fans....

Quote Originally Posted by Tobes View Post
    See what I mean..?

There is some video on ESPN and it is all Ferrari fans....

Its just brilliant, now going to check that out mate, cheers

Happy birthday Champ, stay strong.

Happy Birthday to Schumi.....hope he gets well soon! It`s very nice to see how much support he is receiving from fans from all around the world

Attached Images Attached Images
    Forza Ferrari!
    CHELSEA FC 2009-2010 & 2014-2015 CHAMPIONS !
    "I am so proud about the people around who support me more than ever, more than 100 percent, much more than I expected" Go Felipe !

Positive thoughts and best wishes to Michael and his family today. Keep fighting Michael!

A red tie to work today was all I could do to show my support but I hope that collectively his family could feel the love and warmth from the Ferrari family round the world and that it provided even a momentary bit of comfort.

Picture is saying more than thousand words...
    Attachment 5617

I really am blown away by all the support Michael is getting from everybody but especially the Ferrari fans. I can't wait for Michael to wake up and see how much love there is for him.

Would anyone be able to translate French?

http://www.itele.fr/france/video/mic...it-mieux-67720
    Forza Jules

He says that Gerard Saillant told him that M.S conditions is serious but it is not life threatening anymore, that he's in excellent physical condition and that there would be no reason for Michael not to recover...

Awesome !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    He says that Gerard Saillant told him that M.S conditions is serious but it is not life threatening anymore, that he's in excellent physical condition and that there would be no reason for Michael not to recover...

Awesome !!
    If that is the case, and Michael's conditions are no longer life threatening, that is utterly fantastic news.

However, I will keep my reservations for now - who knows what can happen, the brain is so delicate. Until the doctors specifically say that is the case, I will continue to keep my fingers firmly crossed.

Also, given the fact that the doctors and Sabine have all said there would be no updates unless the situation changes, it seems a little odd for him to break the trend and essentially give the public such news.

I agree that we need to be cautious, but I have a gut feeling Michael will get out of this alright...

Fingers crossed anyway !

Awesome !!
    Excellent physical condition does not refer to the brain, though. I hope that you are correct.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Schumacher had a helmet camera on...

From the BBC - stuff removed that isn't relevant.

Investigators in France are examining a camera which had been fixed to the ski helmet of injured Formula 1 driver Michael Schumacher, media reports say.

Authorities were hoping the device may reveal clues about the circumstances of his skiing accident in the French Alps, a source told the AFP news agency.

Police also interviewed Schumacher's teenage son, who witnessed the crash.

News of the camera's existence emerged late on Friday afternoon.

AFP said Schumacher's family had handed both the device and helmet to the authorities for investigation.

It remains unclear whether the camera was switched on at the time of the accident.

I don't want to sound like I'm being a downer but I would be reluctant to take too much from media reports like that one.

It won't be until they attempt to wean the anaesthesia and withdraw some of the ICU support that any doctor will even dare utter the words that his condition is not life threatening. Until they do that, the most they can report is that the intracranial pressure is stable and the immediate complications are under control.

It's still very very early days.

I would also be extremely cautious when reading any articles online claiming to explain his injuries in any detail or any predictions about prognosis. The doctors haven't revealed information like where the haematoma was or any of the other prognostic information required to even base a prognosis on the numbers quoted in the literature. I even saw one news outlet present a drawing of the possible injuries which in my opinion is just misleading.

I only know one thing for certain, if one man can beat the odds it's Michael Schumacher!

Forza Michael!

Awesome !!

i really hope he has a 100% mentally, so he can realize the support h is receiving.

T
    he art isn't in never falling but in always getting up.

I hope that good news rumor is true, but we can't take anything seriously until it comes officially from Schumi's PR manager or the doctors. Lets hope thats what we'll hear from them soon

I just hope Michael is able to live a long and fruitful life after this incident. I keep thinking about Maria De Villota succumbing to her injuries over a year after she was deemed stable and healthy...

Disappointed Since 2010

Cmon champ.

Quote Originally Posted by nikola0406 View Post

Cmon champ.
    Nikola, majstore!

I wanted him to return on top in 2006, I wanted him back in car in 2007, wanted him to just win one more time in 2012, now I just want him back, SCHUMI RETURNS. Pozdrav Stefke

Let's just remain cautious until we hear some official word. Really that man shouldn't be commenting to the media at all.
    Forza Jules

According to Bild, Schumacher's management have said the Streiff statement is incorrect.

Exactly the reason we should wait for the doctors to speak.

i take every rumour rather suspiciously until there is no official statement
    not gonna change my profile picture

Update from Sabine Kehm here:
    https://twitter.com/bgarloff/status/...301952/photo/1

In a nutshell - He is still critical but stable; everything else is pure speculation. No press conference before Monday.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    Update from Sabine Kehm here:
    https://twitter.com/bgarloff/status/...301952/photo/1

In a nutshell - He is still critical but stable; everything else is pure speculation. No press conference before Monday.
    as they say, no news is good news.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    as they say, no news is good news.
    I agree Rob no news at this time must really be seen as good news. These type of injuries will not get better overnight. We must all dig in and accept we will be in this for the long haul - a marathon GP but the checkered flag at the end still very sweet. Thoughts and prayers with Michael and his family.

In the meantime thanks to everyone for keeping posts on this site - you are keeping me well informed as I dont have the time to trawl for info the way some of you are doing - my heart felt thanks.

Forza Michael
    "The flowers of victory live in many vases" Michael Schumacher 7 times World Champion