Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 92021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1248

Thread: Michael Schumacher - Updates and well-wishes

Keep fighting Michael.... Forza Michael!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Can't wait to hear an update by Sabine Kehm! Keep fighting Michael!
    Maurizio Arrivabene fanpage:www.facebook.com/maurizioarrivabene

Anything new?

I wonder, can Michael watch the F1 races? His hearing and eyes functioning normally? I understand watching F1 is not a priority, but still....

Doesn't look positive or negative. No change in his situation really.

No news really but Mick is getting started on his way to F1?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-s-legacy.html
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    No news really but Mick is getting started on his way to F1?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-s-legacy.html
    Thank you. Nice to read this. Hope MS will get better and watch his son progress.

You wouldn't half know! He looks a lot like Ralf too.
    Forza Jules

I just read in an article that Jean Todt was hopeful that he can live a 'normal' life again! I can provide you with a link if you want but it's all in Dutch language so it's up to youguys?

May he make a complete recovery. C'mon, Michael!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    I just read in an article that Jean Todt was hopeful that he can live a 'normal' life again! I can provide you with a link if you want but it's all in Dutch language so it's up to youguys?
    Go ahead, I think we could all do with a wee bit of positive news right now.
    Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Suzie View Post
    http://www.formule1.nl/nieuws/detail...kunnen-leiden/

Plenty of online translators, would love to read some thoughts from Todt!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

I like what he has said. Seems to me that what google translated to "We may assume... " could be taken a couple of different ways (based on US usage of the word "may", but I'll accept either meaning or usage as a very positive message!!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Thanks for all the articles posted. Always good to hear something positive.

And I wish Mick all the best. I hope he is indeed on his way to F1.

You wouldn't half know! He looks a lot like Ralf too.
    he does indeed, pretty strong Schumacher genes there
    not gonna change my profile picture

Source - grandprix.com and motorsport.com

Jean Todt has delivered perhaps the most promising news about Michael Schumacher's condition since the F1 legend's fateful skiing fall last December.

The pair became close friends at Ferrari last decade as the Italian team dominated formula one.

Since then, 45-year-old Schumacher has retired and Frenchman Todt is now FIA president, but they remained close friends.

Todt has visited the Schumacher family since the seven time world champion returned to his home in Switzerland after months in hospital and rehabilitation.

Precious little is known about Schumacher's health condition, but Todt has reportedly now delivered an upbeat report to the Belgian broadcaster RTL.

"We may assume that Schumacher can live a relatively normal life within a short period of time," said the FIA president.

"What we can say is that he will probably never again drive a formula one car."

RTL said Todt, 68, visited Schumacher at his home on the shore of Lake Geneva in the week before the Japanese grand prix.

"He fights. His condition improves, which is very important," said Todt, "as is the fact that he is now home with his family."
    Last edited by Ste; 7th October 2014 at 06:46.

Former Ferrari team principal Jean Todt hasrevealed that Michael Schumacher will not be able to race ever again in Formula 1 following the injuries he sustained last year. race ever again in Formula 1 following the injuries he sustained last year.

The Frenchman visited his old time friend’s house recently and gave hope to millions of fans across the The Frenchman visited his old time friend’s house recently and gave hope to millions of fans across the globe by saying that globe by saying that Schumacher has made some progress and continues to improve further . . However, he added that the road to complete recovery is a long one and will require plenty of However, he added that the road to complete recovery is a long one and will require plenty of patience. patience.

Since the seven-time Formula 1 champion’s fans got Since the seven-time Formula 1 champion’s fans got really excited, Todt decided to clarify that the former really excited, Todt decided to clarify that the former Ferrari driver would not be able to race ever again. He Ferrari driver would not be able to race ever again. He said, said, “He fights very hard but he still has a long way to go. “He fights very hard but he still has a long way to go. We can hope he gets even better and that his life is a bit We can hope he gets even better and that his life is a bit more normal again soon. We have to give him time and more normal again soon. We have to give him time and rest. What we can say with certainty? He will never be in rest. What we can say with certainty? He will never be in an F1 car again.” an F1 car again.”

Although this Although this statement can be a bit statement can be a bit disappointing for Schumacher’s fans, but there is also some hope disappointing for Schumacher’s fans, but there is also some hope attached to it. Since the current FIA President has said that his friend attached to it. Since the current FIA President has said that his friend would be unable to race in Formula 1, it means that he can possibly would be unable to race in Formula 1, it means that he can possibly recover and entertain the spectators in some other events like the recover and entertain the spectators in some other events like the Race of Champions. Race of Champions.

The most important thing at the moment is that the 45-year-old is out The most important thing at the moment is that the 45-year-old is out of danger and Todt stated, of danger and Todt stated, “I have seen him in the beginning of the week. “I have seen him in the beginning of the week. He fights. His condition is improving, which is very important, just like the He fights. His condition is improving, which is very important, just like the fact that he is now at home and close to his family.” fact that he is now at home and close to his family.”

It will be interesting to see when Schumacher will be in It will be interesting to see when Schumacher will be in a position to interact with his fans. He has seen a lot of a position to interact with his fans. He has seen a lot of tough times on the field, but currently faces the biggest tough times on the field, but currently faces the biggest ever challenge he could never have imagined of. Once ever challenge he could never have imagined of. Once he recovers, he could possibly take charge of his son, he recovers, he could possibly take charge of his son, Mick Junior’s career, as he too wishes to emulate his Mick Junior’s career, as he too wishes to emulate his father.

ms-fans.com

#keepfightingmichael

A positive that he is improving to a normal life and that he is home with his family..... He has given me great memories from F1 x
    'If drivers criticise me then I've done alot of things the right way' - Michael Schumacher 2006 - Schumi Forever - Forza Ferrari

This sounds very positive. I mean, the news that he won't race again is hardly a shocker is it, so there's no point focusing on that whatsoever.
    Forza Jules

Posting again as the article above posted by edg has alot of repeated lines:

Todt: "Schumacher can lead a normal life again"

Former Ferrari team boss Jean Todt has visited Michael Schumacher last week. Todt has told during the Japanese Grand Prix to the Belgian RTL he was with his friend at his home in Switzerland.

According to the current FIA president it is going better with the seven time world champion Formula 1. Todt: "I have seen him at the beginning of last week. He is fighting and his situation is getting better, which is very important. It's also good for him to be at home with his family."

"We may assume that Schumacher could lead a relatively normal life in the near future again. He needs time to do that so he should get rest and we should leave him alone. He will probably never drive a Formula 1 car again, that is something we can say."

http://www.f1today.net/en/news/todt-...al-life-again?
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Posting again as the article above posted by edg has alot of repeated lines:

Todt: "Schumacher can lead a normal life again"

Former Ferrari team boss Jean Todt has visited Michael Schumacher last week. Todt has told during the Japanese Grand Prix to the Belgian RTL he was with his friend at his home in Switzerland.

According to the current FIA president it is going better with the seven time world champion Formula 1. Todt: "I have seen him at the beginning of last week. He is fighting and his situation is getting better, which is very important. It's also good for him to be at home with his family."

"We may assume that Schumacher could lead a relatively normal life in the near future again. He needs time to do that so he should get rest and we should leave him alone. He will probably never drive a Formula 1 car again, that is something we can say."

http://www.f1today.net/en/news/todt-...al-life-again?
    Positive news.... Would really like to see him with Mick Jnr. @ F1 paddocks someday.

Very happy to hear of Michael's progress

Good news would be great to see him have a normal retirement with no more racing, skiing, motorbikes etc etc
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by eddie View Post
    Positive news.... Would really like to see him with Mick Jnr. @ F1 paddocks someday.
    That's the dream.

Mick and Felipinho - future Ferrari line-up
    Forza Jules

That's the dream.

Very sure we will see Mick in the near future.... I was told that PETRONAS the main sponsors for Merc will see that come to surface in the near future.

He just needs to put in a good show

Yeah, I would love the see Mick & Felipinho together would be a dream team too if they could drive for Ferrari

That's the dream.

Best Ferrari line-up possible

Quote Originally Posted by fratelliferrari View Post
    Best Ferrari line-up possible
    Thanks Fratelli for the info. Dutch translates well in google. Encouraging news on Michael. We needed that.
    Now we can hope for a positive outcome in Jules' case.
    Mick and Felipinho the future dream team WOW .

Truly great news. Forza, Michael!!

Oh how lovely to read some good and encouraging news. What spirit has Michael shown - his greatest World Championship status of all - find myself very moved reading these tonight and I hope for the future when we see Mick racing with dad in the paddocks cheering him on - I look forward to that day.
    "The flowers of victory live in many vases" Michael Schumacher 7 times World Champion

Turns out the Todt quote on Michael was a mis-translation. :(

He said: "We must hope Michael can live a normal life" rather than "we may assume". A small but critical difference.