Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15262728293031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,192 of 1192

Thread: Michael Schumacher - Updates and well-wishes

  1. #1171
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I wonder what the acreage is.

    The article says it's a large property. Also from the article "The island police have also been informed of the upcoming arrival of the famous German patient. Nobody indicates for the moment precisely if his arrival on the Balearic island will be of short or long duration."

    I just hope some idiot (during the transfer) does'nt takes pictures or a video and leaks it out without Corinna's consent. I personally don't want to see pics of him. I've seen alot of people in this state in a research hospital....it's not pretty and very unfortunate. I've grown numb to sitings like this.

  2. #1172
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,539
    It seems the mayor has now stated that there was a miscommunication .......so really nothing with Michael or Corinna moving to Mallorca.

  3. #1173
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    S.A
    Posts
    10,231
    Heard Mick won recently , good for the schumacher family, hopefully ferrari can snatch him and get him in their jnr stable if he is currently with merc or something
    hockenheim 2018 / China 2018 : Never forget how quick Ferrari can lose it all, be humble.
    Positivity doesn't win you championships, whining about people being negative makes you blind!
    lol ignore the bitter old cows ;-)

  4. #1174
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire England
    Posts
    899
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-win-F1.html

    'Dad was my idol': Michael Schumacher's son Mick says his goal is to 'win in F1' and 'follow everything' his father did
    Hope the WAS in the title is a translation error, made for very sad reading if he is being spoke about in the past tense when all of us hope for a miracle return.

  5. #1175
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by steelstallions View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...al-win-F1.html



    Hope the WAS in the title is a translation error, made for very sad reading if he is being spoke about in the past tense when all of us hope for a miracle return.
    gives more evidence to my theory that he passed a while ago...
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  6. #1176
    FerrariSteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    gives more evidence to my theory that he passed a while ago...
    Why would they hide something like that? what on earth could be the reason for not allowing his fans to mourn?

  7. #1177
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    Why would they hide something like that? what on earth could be the reason for not allowing his fans to mourn?
    Privacy I would think. No need for fans to start looking for the grave like a scavenger hunt. Who knows.
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  8. #1178
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Derbyshire England
    Posts
    899
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-accident.html


    Michael Schumacher's family release haunting video in which F1 legend talks through his career - taken just two months before skiing accident
    https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/previ...5179981731.mp4
    He describes his most emotional championship victory - having won a record seven in his illustrious career - as being his first with Ferrari in 2000.

    Schumacher, who had previously rarely spoken about his career, said: '21 years no championship with Ferrari, four years myself failing , then finally, in a great race, to achieve it, win the world championship.'

    He describes former McLaren driver Mika Hakkinen as being the rival driver he respected more than any other in his career - but that his greatest sporting idol as a child was not an F1 racer.Schumacher says: 'The most respected guy in all those years was definitely Mika Hakkinen. Great fights, but stable private relationship.

  9. #1179
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,539
    Quote Originally Posted by steelstallions View Post
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...-accident.html




    [video]https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/11/21/8852863505179981731/636x382_MP4_8852863505179981731.mp4[/url]

    Here's a better full video with audio

    MICHAEL SCHUMACHER UNPUBLISHED INTERVIEW 2013 INTERVISTA INEDITA

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX7LF20uz3s
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  10. #1180
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,539
    Alot of British tabloids saying he is no longer bed ridden.

    Nothing from Sabine Kehm though who is the families spokeperson.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  11. #1181
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,969
    My Father told me this morning he heard on the Italian news that MS was going to Texas for treatment and that he's doing better and can walk again (to some extent)...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

  12. #1182
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    St Albans
    Posts
    6
    To coincide with Schumacher's 50th Birthday & the 25th anniversary of 1994 I've just written a new book on the 1994 F1 season & Benetton allegations/politics is out in Jan 2019 and a free sample can be viewed here; https://www.performancepublishing.co...f1-season.html

  13. #1183
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    6,539
    [Autosport] The Ferrari that Michael Schumacher drove on the way to winning the 2002 F1 championship will be auctioned at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, with proceeds going to the Schumacher family's Keep Fighting, Never Give Up Foundation.

    chassis #219

    https://pbs.twimg.com/card_img/11409...g&name=600x314
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  14. #1184
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ibsey View Post
    To coincide with Schumacher's 50th Birthday & the 25th anniversary of 1994 I've just written a new book on the 1994 F1 season & Benetton allegations/politics is out in Jan 2019 and a free sample can be viewed here; https://www.performancepublishing.co...f1-season.html
    Awesome!
    will definitively buy!
    Thanks!!!!!!!

  15. #1185
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    21
    Nice to see all the cars of Michael at Goodwood festival on YouTube live now



    Yesterday:

    Last edited by Michelc30; 7th July 2019 at 11:55.

  16. #1186
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    294
    The only thing missing is the man himself :(
    From Schumacher, always expect the impossible.

  17. #1187
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,564
    Michael is apparantly watching F1 at least according to Jean Todt
    ---

    Michael Schumacher's former Ferrari boss Jean Todt has issued a rare update on the F1 legend - revealing he is 'fighting' to regain his health - and still watches F1 on TV.

    Jean Todt explained how the German is making 'good progress' from the ski accident in December 2013 when Schumacher was left fighting for his life after banging his head on a rock.

    He told Radio Monte-Carlo: "I'm always careful with such statements, but it's true. I saw the race together with Michael Schumacher at his home in Switzerland.

    "Michael is in the best hands and is well looked after in his house. He does not give up and keeps fighting."

    Todt also revealed Schumacher struggles to communicate following the incident, something which 'saddens' his former manager.

    "His family is fighting just as much and of course our friendship can not be the same as it once was," Todt added.

    "Just because there's no longer the same communication as before. He continues to fight. And his family is fighting the same way."

    Todt, who is now the head of the FIA, makes regular visits to see Schumacher in Switzerland.

    Last month, F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone said of Schumacher: "He is not with us at the moment. But when he gets better, he'll answer all the questions."


    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formu...-boss-18799645
    Michael Schumacher - "I dont give gifts on track.”

  18. #1188
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    War Torn Mars
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Michael is apparantly watching F1 at least according to Jean Todt
    ---

    Michael Schumacher's former Ferrari boss Jean Todt has issued a rare update on the F1 legend - revealing he is 'fighting' to regain his health - and still watches F1 on TV.

    Jean Todt explained how the German is making 'good progress' from the ski accident in December 2013 when Schumacher was left fighting for his life after banging his head on a rock.

    He told Radio Monte-Carlo: "I'm always careful with such statements, but it's true. I saw the race together with Michael Schumacher at his home in Switzerland.

    "Michael is in the best hands and is well looked after in his house. He does not give up and keeps fighting."

    Todt also revealed Schumacher struggles to communicate following the incident, something which 'saddens' his former manager.

    "His family is fighting just as much and of course our friendship can not be the same as it once was," Todt added.

    "Just because there's no longer the same communication as before. He continues to fight. And his family is fighting the same way."

    Todt, who is now the head of the FIA, makes regular visits to see Schumacher in Switzerland.

    Last month, F1 chief Bernie Ecclestone said of Schumacher: "He is not with us at the moment. But when he gets better, he'll answer all the questions."


    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formu...-boss-18799645
    Does not sound too good sadly, great driver he was.
    I hope we get better news

  19. #1189
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,564
    Last edited by Lesky; 9th September 2019 at 20:25.
    Michael Schumacher - "I dont give gifts on track.”

  20. #1190
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    2,969
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/formula-on...0xGGlGEFHDeXg8

    It seems there may be something wrong with his heart... this is not looking very good...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

  21. #1191
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    309
    Seen reports that he's conscious after the surgery so that's definitely some good news if true!

  22. #1192
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,507
    Must admit, Corrina and family have done a tremendous job of protecting the privacy around Michael. 6yrs and barely anything concrete has come out, hope to see Champ smiling once again
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •