Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1248

Thread: Michael Schumacher - Updates and well-wishes

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    Why would they be hiding it if indeed he would've passed away? For what possible reason would they be doing that? I feel that this kind of conspiracy falls under the "Elvis or Kurt Cobain being alive and living in the mountains" category.
    Elvis isn't in the mountains... he was taken by aliens...

The reason to keep his death a secret could be the same reason to keep his condition a secret. Privacy. People would be trying to find his grave and dig him up. Lots of crazies out there. Also, there could be money involved, sponsorship. Say he is dead and interest dies with him. Keep people interested and it may help something we are unaware of. Maybe increase interest in Mic as a driver, who knows. Just because we can not think of a justification for a potential conspiracy, doesn't mean the conspirators didn't.

Just sayin'

Don't think there's any conspiracy, and can't imagine that money or sponsorship have any bearing on the current code of silence being adopted by the Schumacher family or Sabine, nor to I believe for a moment Mick needs any interest generated in him as a driver, would think his surname is sufficient, worked for Jacque and his dad wasn't a seven time WDC.
    Michael was a great a great driver, the absolute best of his generation, one could argue the best of all time, but he suffered a massive brain trauma, the sort that 0.000001% of people ever recover enough to even speak, his vital organs will eventually fail, hence I fear there will never be good news coming from the Schumacher camp, only to let us know he's passed. It's an odd emotion, as much as I understand that will be a blessing for him, and those close to him, it's not something i'm looking forward to, it's just desperately sad...

The thing that Sabine keeps all the information about Michael in a hugely protected secret means that even if he recovers to a much better situation that he's now in, the press and respectivelly us won't know anything. It will be only a very reduced circle of people that'll know Michael's situation from now on, and I don't talk about the likes of di Montezemolo, Brawn and Todt. I might be wrong though.

What is emotional in this situation is that he spoke about total isolation before the accident and now he's isolated from the whole world physically and mentally. What I hope is the press leaving his family alone and stop stalking people in such a dramatic I'd say situation. I mean, it would be helluva great news to hear something positive about him, but for now it better stays quiet and the damn paparazzi and press get away.

Deep inside me I feel like he's gonna be fine in a couple of years, not as before, but fine. As long as there are chances for his recovery, we can stay calm in this regard. Miracles happen and I feel that the story of his life is not in the final chapter.
    Ferrari per sempre !

Update on Michael - 19/09/2016

We have our first concrete information on how Michael is.

A case brought against a German magazine is likely to be won by Michael Schumacher’s family.

Meedia, a media-specific publication, reports that the family took action against the Bunte weekly following a cover edition claiming the F1 legend “walks again”. In a Hamburg court, lawyers this week asked the judge to assign EUR 100,000 in damages for the false story.

“He cannot walk,” Schumacher family lawyer Felix Damm is quoted as saying.

The judge indicated that the awarding of cash damages is likely. “Realistically, there will be,” the judge reportedly said. “A minimum of EUR 40,000.” A verdict is not expected until October.
    There was moderately more information in another article, saying:

"The lawyer also added that he could not walk even with the aid of therapists."
    There must be additional problems though, because otherwise I feel we would have seen him by now. Frank Williams and Alex Zanardi (amongst many others) have shown what you can continue to do despite being paralysed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Update on Michael - 19/09/2016

We have our first concrete information on how Michael is.

There was moderately more information in another article, saying:

There must be additional problems though, because otherwise I feel we would have seen him by now. Frank Williams and Alex Zanardi (amongst many others) have shown what you can continue to do despite being paralysed.
    I saw this and wondered if the German magazine deliberately printed a fabricated article in the hope of this court case so it would reveal more than the family wanted to tell? They can actually print the words said in court and they get to sell more advertising space at the expense of an injured man.

I just hope Michael isn't a vegetable

I hope I'm wrong, but I think it's much more concerning if a person cannot walk due to injuries to the brain, as opposed to physical injuries that paralyze a person.

Brain injury is a scary thing. I really hope that Schumi can recover

Hi everyone.. I was at the ADAC F4 race over the weekend at Hockenheimring.. managed to meet young Mick.. his win yesterday rolled back the memories.. the lad has serious talent.
    anyways.. I was able to speak with Sabine Kehm, who's now managing Mick obviously.. I passed on all of our well wishes to Michael, and told her that we're all thinking about him, and praying for him.

14495385_10154578802458874_1846911361254837865_n.jpg
    14542490_10154585004868874_1468850055334846609_o.jpg
    14525132_10154585005328874_2629865182315662731_o.jpg
    14468162_10154582995098874_170942374268488066_o.jpg
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

Very cool Raz, did you have much dialogue with Mick or Sebine?

Good on you, Raz.

Nice Raz, very thoughtful of you to do that, I really appreciate it, makes me feel just that tiny bit closer. Big thanks for that!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    Very cool Raz, did you have much dialogue with Mick or Sebine?
    Mick was very swamped.. poor lad couldn't even go to the loo without being mobbed.. but yeah.. got him to do a lil video message after the win on Sunday.. but seriously.. it's uncanny how much he is like Michael.. the mannerisms and everything.
    Obviously, I'll be following him a lot more in F3 next year.. Sabine didn't give much away about Michael's condition.. And I respectfully observed my limits on that topic.. but she did say it's F3 next year.. with Prema
    Michael Schumacher - the best there was, the best there is, and the best there ever will be!

This is wonderfuls! Hoping best things for Mick and of course too for Michael.

FerrariSteve Guest
    Poor Michael, it is so incredibly sad. I hate to think of him suffering

#pray4michael..............#getwellmichael........ ...#thankyoumichael

Happy Birthday Champ
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Happy Birthday Champ

Wonder how is he really?

Happy birthday Schumi
    I've certainly been wondering how he's doing these days. I hope all is well with him and his family

I never stop hoping for any sort of recovery and I wish he and his family can maintain some form of equilibrium, if not happiness in this dire adversity.
    He has and will always have my gratitude and deepest admiration. FORZA MICHAEL !!!

This article was posted yesterday in daily Serbian newspaper. I used google translate to translate it from Serbian to English...

https://translate.googleusercontent....cmbkYcsOo9dFUA

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    This article was posted yesterday in daily Serbian newspaper. I used google translate to translate it from Serbian to English...

https://translate.googleusercontent....cmbkYcsOo9dFUA

Desperately sad but where there is life, we like to think there's hope.

medical miracles do happen sometimes, it's been well documented.
    let's hope and pray for the best for the Schumacher family

FerrariSteve Guest
    That is so incredibly sad and tragic. I won't pray but not out of disrespect (hell, I followed Michael since he joined Jordan!) no disrespect at all, it's just that I am not religious in anyway.

I would love for him to have some kind of recovery where he can at least enjoy life in some way but it all seems so depressing and sad. I cannot imagine being in his position as it's utterly terrifying, that sounds bad but it's honestly not meant that way but in some ways it might have been better had he not survived the incident, at least he would not be suffering like this.

Such a horrible fate for such a legend and a lovely man.. it's utterly tragic :'(

At this point, it may be more humane to let him die than to have him lay there in a perpetual vegetative state. It's just cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariSteve View Post
    That is so incredibly sad and tragic. I won't pray but not out of disrespect (hell, I followed Michael since he joined Jordan!) no disrespect at all, it's just that I am not religious in anyway.

I would love for him to have some kind of recovery where he can at least enjoy life in some way but it all seems so depressing and sad. I cannot imagine being in his position as it's utterly terrifying, that sounds bad but it's honestly not meant that way but in some ways it might have been better had he not survived the incident, at least he would not be suffering like this.

Such a horrible fate for such a legend and a lovely man.. it's utterly tragic :'(

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    WE still don't know any details so it would wrong to make judgement, its a sad story but to remember him as the legend that he was makes me smile and makes all of us happy

After his close call with cancer and after having surgery for the removal just recently.........

Barrichello blocked from seeing Schumacher

APRIL 20, 2018

Rubens Barrichello says he was blocked from trying to see his old teammate Michael Schumacher.

The pair were at Ferrari between 2000 and 2005, but in late 2013 Schumacher injured his brain in a skiing accident.

"I tried to find a way to visit him, but they said to me 'It will not do you or him any good'," Barrichello told Brazil's Globo.

"So I don't have any news," he added.

MSC to be transferred to his new home in Mallorca.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    MSC to be transferred to his new home in Mallorca.
    Corinna bought 30 million euro's of the property(Andraxt Resort)from Billoinare Florentino Perez, President of Real Madrid. It's a real "bunker" from prying photo journo's.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Corinna bought 30 million euro's of the property(Andraxt Resort)from Billoinare Florentino Perez, President of Real Madrid. It's a real "bunker" from prying photo journo's.
    I wonder what the acreage is.

Disappointed Since 2010