Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17282930313233343536373839404142
Results 1,231 to 1,248 of 1248

Thread: Michael Schumacher - Updates and well-wishes

Watching Schumacher now .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    I don't know about you guys.

But, I feel the movie didn't do Schumacher's legacy justice.

It felt like a cash grab.

In the end Mick says something about talking to him, but now it's done via the Motorsport a language they both speak. So he isn't able to speak that's what I understand from that.

He would give it all up for that, and then he looks away.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Toothlessrage* View Post
    I don't know about you guys.

But, I feel the movie didn't do Schumacher's legacy justice.

It felt like a cash grab.
    Why so? I have not seen it yet. But without explanation your statement is kind of useless
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    I love this man like he's my own flesh and blood

The only driver that means more to me than Ferrari

I have just finished watching SCHUMACHER. I am still crying. I am so thankful that I was there sharing all that good and bad with Ferrari and him. This is so emotional to me... This is just not fair, to him or to anybody to end up in such way... It just isn't...
    Thank you Michael for all those wonderful moment and all those races, especially ones at Hungaroring where I could enjoy live in your great driving! I'll never forget Hungaroring 1998 and 2004 when he won his last WDC!
    THANK YOU!!!

any links to the movie???

thank you
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    any links to the movie???

thank you
    I can send you a torrent file... Or if that is not possible, I can send the movie to you via wetransfer.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I can send you a torrent file... Or if that is not possible, I can send the movie to you via wetransfer.
    thx for the offer....however i checked netflix again today and found it....what an emotional documentary....i had goosebumps all over and i too cried like a kid while watching it....
    why does life have to be do cruel????

im speechless to say the least.....

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    thx for the offer....however i checked netflix again today and found it....what an emotional documentary....i had goosebumps all over and i too cried like a kid while watching it....
    why does life have to be do cruel????

im speechless to say the least.....
    Speaking with the friend of mine, also great MS and Ferrari supporter, we agreed it could have been longer. Documentary about Michael Jordan was like six or seven episodes of almost an hour each. And great sport career of Michael Schumacher was also 20+ years long. We who has been witness of all that this movie is OK, but to some younger generation, who hadn't have privileges' to see great driver in live action, this was short. Any way to me great, but very, very emotional

Michael dressed as a bride, dancing with Barrichello at Madonna di Campiglio. Circa 2003

"Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

I loved it and cried for at least half of it and i do think they did a great job. But it shouldve been longer, why it couldnt have been longer i dont know but there was alot of things that werent mentioned that i think was also important
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

I wanted to watch it alone, continuously and undisturbed and could only do so yesterday. Agree that a lot of key stuff
    was missing but liked it overall though I felt both gladdened and saddened - such a bittersweet feeling:(
    I MISS MICHAEL!

They done a good job, off course they missed out so much of what made Michael a hero to so many and not just because of his driving.

Forza Schumi
    Forza Ferrari

Biggest surprise for me was when Todt said they were questioning whether Shumacher was the right driver in the late 90's and were considering Hakkinen instead.

It's sad to know how his story ends. He went from the greatest driver of all time to the produce section. It's undignified.

It's like the end of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, but Chief isn't around, and McMurphy is just left laying there. Just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Biggest surprise for me was when Todt said they were questioning whether Shumacher was the right driver in the late 90's and were considering Hakkinen instead.
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    It's sad to know how his story ends. He went from the greatest driver of all time to the produce section. It's undignified.

It's like the end of One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, but Chief isn't around, and McMurphy is just left laying there. Just sad.