Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 233

Thread: ... Complete Archive of Official Formula 1 Race Edit and On-board videos ...

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Majki2111 View Post
    I can't download las three pole laps, help anyone?
    Majki2111, for now my links are working well, you happens with some more files?
    Tell me more about the problem, download method, browser, etc.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Majki2111, for now my links are working well, you happens with some more files?
    Tell me more about the problem, download method, browser, etc.
    It's working now. It had said me to slove Capatcha problem for robots and than it said error and couldn't see any problem to solve.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    08 - 2015 Austria Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Austria 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Austria 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 3rd July 2015 at 14:46. Reason: Add Race Edit

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    2

    Why intentionally delayed??

    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Austria 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Austria 2015 Race Edit in 720p: Download link intentionally delayed until July 4
    Why intentionally delayed??Delayed by whom??

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    282
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Delayed for me.
    To find the mirror copies leaving from here.
    Just curious, it is the only way.
    patience, July 4th is soon ...

    (In SP: No hay otra intencin que saber en caso de no hacer estas subidas en que otro sitio podra encontrarlas, las mquinas se rompen y la ma est fallando)
    Suarez is missin a lot, poor tournament from Cavani also. For how long is Suarez out for national team??? Muslera was decent, tough. And you lack real number 10. You sould borrow us Arevalo Rios here for Croatia. We lack true DM.
    Last edited by Majki2111; 27th June 2015 at 12:44.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    09 - 2015 British Pole Lap and Race Edit

    British 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    British 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 9th July 2015 at 18:05. Reason: Add Race Edit

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4
    Hello Dieter,

    I really appreciate what you have done to us. Uploading race edits for us to watch in case we have missed watching the race on TV. But I just want to ask, why is the Austrian GP 2015 race edit corrupted? I cannot unzip it. I'm not sure if the others have this kind of problem like me. Can you please check? Thank you very much.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by kssc1031 View Post
    Hello Dieter,

    I really appreciate what you have done to us. Uploading race edits for us to watch in case we have missed watching the race on TV. But I just want to ask, why is the Austrian GP 2015 race edit corrupted? I cannot unzip it. I'm not sure if the others have this kind of problem like me. Can you please check? Thank you very much.
    Hello,
    the file that you say it works fine.
    Try to extract it with another program, for example 7zip, ZipGenius, Winrar, Winzip, or reinstall (if possible) what do you usually use.

    Dieter, thank you for the excellent work he is doing

    hi

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    kssc1031: Tested successfully, try again, if other downloads work this should work too.

    You're welcome ForzaFerrariGo!

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    You're welcome ForzaFerrariGo!
    Thanks!

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4
    It's OK now Dieter. Thank you very much

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1
    Hi I'm new here, can someone please tell me how do download these files? Thanks

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by zakkieboy6373 View Post
    Hi I'm new here, can someone please tell me how do download these files? Thanks
    Hi, to download files you have to click "HERE" at the race. You will be redirected to another page where you should click on "DOWNLOAD" in the green box. I hope to be state aid, welcome.

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    10 - 2015 Hungary Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Hungary 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Hungary 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 31st July 2015 at 08:48. Reason: Add Race Edit

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Uppingham, UK
    Posts
    18,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Hungary 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE
    Hi Dieter,

    The Hungary highlights on F1.com that are only available to subscribers. Are you able to get that for me? I think I'm in it

  16. #136
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Hi Dieter,

    The Hungary highlights on F1.com that are only available to subscribers. Are you able to get that for me? I think I'm in it
    Ste: I can't see the Highlights because I'm not a subscriber .
    Therefore I can not download. Really?, you find yourself there in the Hungarian Grand Prix?, Congratulations.

    I will look elsewhere, if I find something I notice.

    __________________________
    See here, maybe...

    dailymotion

    youtube
    Last edited by Dieter; 31st July 2015 at 10:09.

  17. #137
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaFerrariGo! View Post
    Off topic: While waiting for the Race Edit, "Mixed fortunes at the front of the grid in Hungary 2015" in 720p: HERE

    ForzaFerrariGo!
    ForzaFerrariGo!: That file of the start of GP was downloaded of the official website, no Youtube channel, so it is in 720p and 3600 kbps, in what you have to Youtube 1080 but in 2600 kbps

    You can download from the official website?. Because I at any time, to change my old computer, I can't download more.

  18. #138
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    ForzaFerrariGo!: That file of the start of GP was downloaded of the official website, no Youtube channel, so it is in 720p and 3600 kbps, in what you have to Youtube 1080 but in 2600 kbps You can download from the official website?. Because I at any time, to change my old computer, I can't download more.
    I'm sorry but my English is not perfect. I did not understand where I should download the video 1080hp. From youtube? If so, send me the link?

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  19. #139
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Uppingham, UK
    Posts
    18,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Ste: I can't see the Highlights because I'm not a subscriber .
    Therefore I can not download. Really?, you find yourself there in the Hungarian Grand Prix?, Congratulations.

    I will look elsewhere, if I find something I notice.
    Thanks mate, I ended up paying just to view it. Grr.

    You can see the video of me at the end. I screen recorded it - excuse my mouse moving around, stupid mistake!

    https://instagram.com/p/5xge_or-I_/?taken-by=sterumbelow

  20. #140
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaFerrariGo! View Post
    I'm sorry but my English is not perfect.
    I'm really bad writing and reading English. Therefore it's not your fault if you don't understand.

    1 - The official videos without subscription in Formula1.com are 720p at 3600 kbps
    2 - The videos they post them on Youtube are 1080p to 2600 kbps
    3 - They do not publish the videos for subscribers or race edits in Youtube.
    4 - You showed a video of the official website.
    5 - So my question is if you can download videos from the official page in 720p. or where you obtained the video you published.

    1 - Il video ufficiali Formula1.com senza abbonamento sono 720p a 3600kbps
    2 - I video essi pubblicano su Youtube sono 1080p a 2600 kbps
    3 - essi non pubblicano i video agli abbonati o race edit nella Youtube.
    4 - Voi Hai mostrato un video del sito ufficiale.
    5 - Quindi la mia domanda se possibile per voi di scaricare video da l in 720p. o dove ha ottenuto il video hai pubblicato.

  21. #141
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    You can see the video of me at the end.
    I think we all envy him that pleasure!!!
    Congratulations!!!, the best experience... in a "Ferrari Glory Day".

  22. #142
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    I'm really bad writing and reading English. Therefore it's not your fault if you don't understand. 1 - The official videos without subscription in Formula1.com are 720p at 3600 kbps 2 - The videos they post them on Youtube are 1080p to 2600 kbps 3 - They do not publish the videos for subscribers or race edits in Youtube. 4 - You showed a video of the official website. 5 - So my question is if you can download videos from the official page in 720p. or where you obtained the video you published. 1 - Il video ufficiali Formula1.com senza abbonamento sono 720p a 3600kbps 2 - I video essi pubblicano su Youtube sono 1080p a 2600 kbps 3 - essi non pubblicano i video agli abbonati o race edit nella Youtube. 4 - Voi Hai mostrato un video del sito ufficiale. 5 - Quindi la mia domanda se possibile per voi di scaricare video da l in 720p. o dove ha ottenuto il video hai pubblicato.
    I answered you in private

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  23. #143
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Thanks mate, I ended up paying just to view it. Grr.

    You can see the video of me at the end. I screen recorded it - excuse my mouse moving around, stupid mistake!

    https://instagram.com/p/5xge_or-I_/?taken-by=sterumbelow
    Unforgettable day, congratulations!

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  24. #144
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    11 - 2015 Belgium Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Belgium 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Belgium 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 27th August 2015 at 19:56. Reason: Add Race Edit

  25. #145
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    12 - 2015 Italy Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Italy 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Italy 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 10th September 2015 at 19:16. Reason: Add Race Edit

  26. #146
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    3
    thanks thanks thanks dieter, you are the best, thanks for all the race edit that you post always :D
    I very happy about i registered on this forum

  27. #147
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    13 - 2015 Singapore Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Unfortunately I can not continue downloading the Race Edits.
    From now on, ForzaFerrariGo! It has offered to do the job.
    Perhaps at some time I can return to this function.
    Thank you all for your understanding and support for so long.

    Singapore 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Singapore 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE


    Update: I will continue upload whenever I can, however, no certainty, therefore the official versions are now those of ForzaFerrariGo!
    Last edited by Dieter; 25th September 2015 at 03:09. Reason: Add Race Edit

  28. #148
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Unfortunately I can not continue downloading the Race Edits.
    From now on, ForzaFerrariGo! It has offered to do the job.
    Perhaps at some time I can return to this function.
    Thank you all for your understanding and support for so long.

    Singapore 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE
    You were faster than me!

    Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia pi vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

  29. #149
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by ForzaFerrariGo! View Post
    You were faster than me!
    It is that I still do not trust you, haha.
    Your file is excellent, originally from the official website.
    The internal format remains FLV (original), but if someone wants to change the container to mp4 can use "XMedia Recode".
    I also hope that is compatible with all devices.
    Greetings and thanks.

  30. #150
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Uruguay
    Posts
    103

    14 - 2015 Japan Pole Lap and Race Edit

    Japan 2015 Official Pole Position Lap in 720p HERE

    Japan 2015 Race Edit in 720p HERE
    Last edited by Dieter; 1st October 2015 at 13:00. Reason: Add Race Edit

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •