Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ... Complete Archive of Official Formula 1 Race Edit and On-board videos ...

Add Austria 2014 Race Edit

Ready Austria 2014 in REAL HQ, HERE

Hi Dieter, Can you upload the Austria 2014 onboard lap in HQ too ?

Quote Originally Posted by redleader View Post
    Hi Dieter, Can you upload the Austria 2014 onboard lap in HQ too ?
    Yes, is here:

https://www.mediafire.com/?b7yab4csp1uu2wy

Dieter, thank you

Hi guys!

I am really sorry for being absence for such long time, I am having personal problems in my real life, so I couldn't caught up anymore...beside, the web site that I taking videos from there, didn't upload videos either.

However I uploaded On-board and Race Edit videos for Canada and Austrian Grand Prix, please check the second post for future updates, thank you!

Also a special thanks to Dieter to make up to it...I really appreciated it mate! Please keep it up!

P.S: For some reason the soundtracks has been removed, I'll try to replace and update them as soon as I can...!

I'll see you soon!

I just watched the British GP race edit and I have to say: what does Fernando have to do to get some TV time?? From 17th to 6th, lots of great overtaking and racing and all he got was the last 5 seconds of his fight with Vettel. And it's not just this race, it's been the case largely in 2013 and pretty much the whole of 2014 as well.

Update:

Last British Grand Prix Race Edit and On-board videos has been added... Please check the second post for the new videos, thank you!

Update:

I have uploaded soundtracks again, please check the opening post for new updates... Thank you!

Available Germany 2014 Race Edit

Ready Germany 2014 in HQ HERE

Update:

The last German Grand Prix Race Edit and On-board videos has been added... So please check the second post, thank you!

Available Hungary 2014 Race Edit

Ready Hungary 2014 in HQ HERE

Update:

The last Hungarian Grand Prix Race Edit and On-board videos has been added... Please check the second post for last videso, thank you!

So far you're right there we're no 2008 onboards IN 2008 on f1.com. At first there weren't ones in 2009 from 2009 either. FOM came up with onboards in the summer break just before Belgium 2009. Just as they keep old edits from the previous year until they have a new one from the current year, they added 2008 onboards for the Grand Prix that had yet to be raced in 2009. So there exist 2008 onboards from Belgium onwards including Belgium. I have all of them except Belgium which I missed to download back then. I'll see if I can upload those onboards for you.

Regarding a 2013 season review, there is one official one having been shown at the FIA Gala but there is no shortened version of it on f1.com just as in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanomas View Post
    Yeah! No problemo! I'm glad all you like it!

@GoldenColt

I'm not really sure mate, as far as I can tell there wasn't on-board videos for 2008 year on Formula1.com web site and it was only race edit videos...and I don't have any video of 2008 on-board laps...but, if you're archive is complete, you can put them up and I'll link them in opening post.

On other note: Last Chinese Grand Prix On-board and Race Edit HD videos added to 2014 folder and second post has been updated...enjoy!

Oh I see... So there were official On-board videos from 2008 year that I had been missed...I hadn't any idea, sorry.

Thank you so much Chris for letting me know...and yeah, that would be great if you can do that, just upload them in the mediafire.com that I can share and add them in the OP.

And as for 2013 Season Summary video...I know about that video, I just looking forward for the edited out version of it in Formula1.com web site that I can use and add.

Thank you again Chris, please keep me update...

@ Chris: That confirms my thoughts about the 2008 onboard-laps, thank you. However, there were more FOM Onboard-videos from that year as I've seen the ones from Germany, France and Canada aswell. They all happened before the 2008 Belgian GP.
    Anyway, it would be amazing if you could upload the ones you have from Belgium (Italy) onwards. Thanks in advance!

Hi! do you have any onboard lap but from the start of the race? (Only start and 1st lap) 2014 pleasee! Thank You

Available Belgium 2014 Race Edit

Ready Belgium 2014 in HQ HERE

Onboard lap?

Majki2111, Official Onboard Lap Belgium 2014 in HQ HERE

Thank you.

Available Italy 2014 Race Edit

Ready Italy 2014 in HQ HERE

Note:
    The increase in weight of the file to almost double it's due to the change from 4000 kbps to 7000 kbps in encoding files in the FOM.
    The file is still original without any changes or recoding.

ONBOARD LAP?

Hi again! Sorry guys, I couldn't caught up here and not able to update the thread...but I come back now!

As Dieter have mentioned out, the video bit rate has been changed lately and quality of the videos is so much better... So I have updated ALL Race Edit videos and ALL On-board laps with the latest changes. Take that note the new videos are with .mp4 format.

Please check the second post for farther updates... Thank you!
    Last edited by Sanomas; 14th September 2014 at 15:55.
    “When my cars come in first and win, I feel very proud because I'm Italian.”

Enzo Ferrari

Hola dieter, espero que para el dia 28 ya tengamos disponible la carrera editada de singapur.
    Saludos desde VENEZUELA.

Hi to all!!

F1.com has change streaming method. Sice now I can get f4v videos via unix scripting and rtmpdump, but now is using HLS video streaming... Anyone knows if have any method to get them?

Thanks!

Dieter do you have video from gala 2007? thanks

F1NAC:

The only official summary of 2007 and therefore the first production of FOM is this: Link

Avi - DivX 5 - 960x540

Those analogic times...

^ Very nice, thank you Dieter... I do have a FLV version of it, I'll try to add it to OP later on!

Update:

Last Singapore Grand Prix Race Edit and On-board videos has been added... Please check the second post for the new updates, thank you!
    “When my cars come in first and win, I feel very proud because I'm Italian.”

Enzo Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    F1NAC:

The only official summary of 2007 and therefore the first production of FOM is this: Link

Avi - DivX 5 - 960x540

Those analogic times...
    you rock mate! thanks

Available Japan 2014 Race Edit

Ready Japan 2014 in HQ HERE