Thread: Ferrari a superhuman work

Ferrari a superhuman work

I wanted to tell a beautiful story of an Italian journalist on the historical moment of the Ferrari.
    The article is in Italian but you can use Google Translate to read it.

http://www.newsf1.it/news-f1-ferrari...sovrumano3047/

Scuderia Ferrari, la Scuderia più vincente nella storia della Formula 1.
    16 Titoli Costruttori & 15 Titoli Piloti.

Awesome article... it does spell out the anger that Lauda and CO have evoked with the "spaghetti" comment.
    Lauda fails to mention that the current F1 has been concoted by the FIA and a technical team from MERCEDES!!!!!!! so the way I see the status as it stands, Merc is a whole year ahead of anyone, because THEY set out the rules and specs well in advance of everybody else, and they developed their cars knowing full well AHEAD of anyone else what the rules and restrictions would be!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    Awesome article... it does spell out the anger that Lauda and CO have evoked with the "spaghetti" comment.
    Lauda fails to mention that the current F1 has been concoted by the FIA and a technical team from MERCEDES!!!!!!! so the way I see the status as it stands, Merc is a whole year ahead of anyone, because THEY set out the rules and specs well in advance of everybody else, and they developed their cars knowing full well AHEAD of anyone else what the rules and restrictions would be!!!!!!
    I have never seen as much anger out of some of my friends who work there.. p-off doesn't even begin to tell the story...
    President, Scuderia Ferrari Club of Denver - The Official Passion
    http://www.scuderiaferrari.club
    denver@scuderiaferrari.club

Just Niki being Niki. I thought his comment was funny, and I'm a Ferrari fan with an Italian mother. It's amazing that we live in an age where the slightest thing causes outrage and calls for apology are made.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    It's amazing that we live in an age where the slightest thing causes outrage and calls for apology are made.
    +1

My parents are both Italian and I don't find these comments insulting... if it gives some of the people in the factory more motivation to work harder, all the better :)))
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    Look, they didn't know the rules any time before anyone else, if they started earlier its cause they took a gamble.

There was no technical team from Mercede deciding the rules, if anything I recall Simon was on the team.

Ferrari are doing a great job, they just took wrong direction last year
    Last edited by evo_spook; 14th July 2015 at 23:13.

Then you know more than Ecclestone. He was the one who started to talk about Mercedes were having a head start.

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    Then you know more than Ecclestone. He was the one who started to talk about Mercedes were having a head start.
    Bernie talks alot of BS. mercedes didnt have a headstart. The rules were made with all the big engine manufacturers together. The terms where equal for everyone.

if I remember right, Mercedes worked on a Turbo 4 before the rules were finalised and had to go redesign, they might have got a headstart that way, but that was available for the other teams to do aswell.

The turbo 4 was dumped but some of the work went towards the new AMG A class.