Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526273863 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

If it's not all red, and if i can choose IMHO f399 was always my favorite color combo on ferrari.
    Ferrari = 235 victories + 219 pole positions + 248 fastest laps = constructors championships 16

Quote Originally Posted by zamlatuljko View Post
    If it's not all red, and if i can choose IMHO f399 was always my favorite color combo on ferrari.
    I'd agree with you on this one.

Again, all red, but whoever brought up gold wheels? Yeaman..

For me, i dont like to much white or black. I like all red. But, if this stripe os true. It sort reminds me of...

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    For me, i dont like to much white or black. I like all red. But, if this stripe os true. It sort reminds me of...

http://i63.tinypic.com/wksqia.jpg
    What a gorgeous car. Ferrari at its best. I maintain hope we will see those days again... hopefully sooner rather than later!

Around 3 weeks to go till we finally see the car. I'm getting extremely bored already.

Yea Rob, 1 of the all time great cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post

http://i63.tinypic.com/wksqia.jpg
    Such a great memories it brings back....

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    What a gorgeous car. Ferrari at its best. I maintain hope we will see those days again... hopefully sooner rather than later!
    F2003-GA?

Vettel: "A few things will change [on the 2016 car] and these change can be recognized relatively easy"
    Vettel: "We believe in ourselves, and everything that we achieved in 2015 helps us to build a better car"

Quote Originally Posted by cokata View Post
    Vettel: "A few things will change [on the 2016 car] and these change can be recognized relatively easy"
    Vettel: "We believe in ourselves, and everything that we achieved in 2015 helps us to build a better car"
    Hhmmm!!!And i thought that a lot of things will change in 2016 car!!!(New nose,new suspension,new PU,new sidepods,new tighter rear)thats almost a completely different car!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Hhmmm!!!And i thought that a lot of things will change in 2016 car!!!(New nose,new suspension,new PU,new sidepods,new tighter rear)thats almost a completely different car!!!!
    Some blogger īs on leo turrini site said that vettel was in the maranello simulator yesterday to test the virtual new car and that the numbers are awesome !

Thanks for the wonderful news!!!!!Really hope they come true and more!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Still waiting on the news where they say the engines sound better than the V10s.
    Vous resterez toujours en nos coeurs, Jules.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing View Post
    Still waiting on the news where they say the engines sound better than the V10s.
    Ufffff.... I was the witness of mighty V12 Ferrari engine.... That was symphony

And another one with a different livery!!!Dont like the colors but love the design especially the tight rear!!!!
    Attachment 6585
    Hate the black, liking the white touch

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Alesi + V12
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNjDwoEnXqE

The V10s were extremely loud and sounded like a fighter jet, the V8s were screaming away at 18k rpm, but the V12 just have a range that no other engine can match. It's like Beethoven has composed it.

Alesi + V12

The V10s were extremely loud and sounded like a fighter jet, the V8s were screaming away at 18k rpm, but the V12 just have a range that no other engine can match. It's like Beethoven has composed it.
    Testify!

I'm very optimistic about this season, Merc were the benchmary last year but we closed the gap.

Merc are towards the top of their developement curve with diminshed returns.

Ferrari still have performance to u lock from their

- Shorter nose
    - Engine modifications
    - Aerodynamics (tighter rear etc)

I'm optimistic because by all accounts the PU will be a big improvement performance wise, while at the same time be better packaged. So just from the new PU we can expect more power and higher DF, this is without really counting anything else that will be done chassis wise.

Very true stefa.

Same for me stefa, those V12s from the late 60s/early 70s sounded awesome, and so did the flat-12s and the Matra V12, absolutely spine-tingling. And the spaghetti exhausts were a sight to behold too. The BRM and Maserati V12s sounded pretty good in their day, but you could always tell the Ferrari apart.

Quote Originally Posted by mizf1 View Post
    I'm very optimistic about this season, Merc were the benchmary last year but we closed the gap.

Merc are towards the top of their developement curve with diminshed returns.

Ferrari still have performance to u lock from their

- Shorter nose
    - Engine modifications
    - Aerodynamics (tighter rear etc)
    I'm optimistic because by all accounts the PU will be a big improvement performance wise, while at the same time be better packaged. So just from the new PU we can expect more power and higher DF, this is without really counting anything else that will be done chassis wise.
    Same here!!!And although i try to stay calm and cautious,there's so many good infos from so many different sources,that most of them must be true!!!!And to the ones who say that they are scared because there's nothing about Merc and so many about ours(so propably Merc are hiding something),well i also have the same thoughts sometimes but on the other hand i remember the last 2 years we used to hear so many enthusiastic news-rumors about Merc and their PU and guess what it all came true!!!
    Now from more or less the same sousces(sites-blogers)we hear the same enthusiastic news-rumours about our new car-pu!!!!Why not to believe them now????
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Same here!!!And although i try to stay calm and cautious,there's so many good infos from so many different sources,that most of them must be true!!!!And to tge ones who say that the scared because theres nothing about Merc and so many about ous(so propably Merc are hiding something),well i also gave the same thoughrs sometimes but one the other hand i remember the kast 2 years we used to hear so many enthusiastic news-rumors about Merc and their PU and guess what it all came true!!!
    Now from more or less the same sousces(sites-blogers)we hear the same enthusiastic news-rumours about our new car-pu!!!!Why not to believe them now????
    Most important thing is what Marchionne has said.
    He knows the data and expect a fight for victory in melbourne.
    What else?

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmito View Post
    Most important thing is what Marchionne has said.
    He knows the data and expect a fight for victory in melbourne.
    What else?
    To tell you the truth,i'm not so convinced from SM certainty-demand!!This must quite well be a marketing trick to reverse the climate in the stock market!!!As i said my optimism come more from the number of sources that post good and enthusiastic news every week!!!!This combined with the confidence of the team!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

To tell you the truth,i'm not so convinced from SM certainty-demand!!This must quite well be a marketing trick to reverse the climate in the stock market!!!As i said my optimism come more from the number of sources that post good and enthusiastic news every week!!!!This combined with the confidence of the team!!!!
    On the contrary imagine if ferrari is well off the pace coming Melbourne, effects would be disastrous in the stock market.
    If he had a doubt he certainly said nothing or generic hopes.
    Dont forget he is a finance man.

Quote Originally Posted by jpalmito View Post
    On the contrary imagine if ferrari is well off the pace coming Melbourne, effects would be disastrous in the stock market.
    If he had a doubt he certainly said nothing or generic hopes.
    Dont forget he is a finance man.
    I realy realy hope you are right on this one!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Alesi + V12

Hungaroring 1994 last time... You could say Ferrari is comming way before you see a car!

Arent we all like this every year b4 the launch of the new car?

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Arent we all like this every year b4 the launch of the new car?
    We are an optimistic bunch

Over the last year the team look like they mean business, hopefully that will translate into a strong challenge this year.