Page 20 of 80 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233344570 ... LastLast

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Can't see anything of the chassis from that video, they did it very carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Can't see anything of the chassis from that video, they did it very carefully.
    well of course they DID....otherwise it would NOT be a surprise anymore come Feb 18th when they're doing the online unveiling, now WOULD IT???
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Engine sounds mean - I like it.

Another livery prediction... this was on the "La Republica". Not too bad, but I would preffer red on the black areas...
    Ferrari Livery_LaRepublica_12022016_1.jpg
    Ferrari Livery_LaRepublica_12022016_2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Galvonero View Post
    Another livery prediction... this was on the "La Republica". Not too bad, but I would preffer red on the black areas...
    Ferrari Livery_LaRepublica_12022016_1.jpg
    Ferrari Livery_LaRepublica_12022016_2.jpg
    I really HOPE it is not going to be ANYTHING like that!!! Ferrari SHOULD always, always be RED!!! Period!!!

Absolutely hate those liveries (with passion)!!
    If indeed they are hell bent on putting white on the car, they should at-least make sense aesthetically and strategically(to hide details about the car).
    This is a good example -

This is the only rumoured livery that I like atm.

F1 show biz 2016 :
    Toto - "Ferrari are a real threat" .... Nico - "Awesome, everything is just awesome" .....Lulu - "Mental strength man, lifestyle man, I'll drive at 400% as ever man".... and then suddenly a wild Bull out of nowhere slams into a Ferrari.

It looks like Toyota

Quote Originally Posted by PadGeT View Post
    Absolutely hate those liveries (with passion)!!
    If indeed they are hell bent on putting white on the car, they should at-least make sense aesthetically and strategically(to hide details about the car).
    This is a good example -
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0nTP1DZLhk.../667-light.jpg

This is the only rumoured livery that I like atm.
    It's way better than the one from "La Republica". way more red...

Quote Originally Posted by speedmaster View Post
    Alfa Romeo must consider having its own F1 team - Marchionne

Sergio Marchionne has hinted that Alfa Romeo could return to Formula 1 for the first time since the late 1980's as its own team, in order to promote the brand as part of plans to turn the company's fortunes around.
    The Alfa Romeo name almost made a return this season as an engine supplier to Red Bull. Talks between Marchionne and the Milton Keynes-based team were at an advanced stage which would have seen Ferrari's 2015 power unit rebranded under the Alfa Romeo name and supplied to Red Bull.
    However the deal broke down as Red Bull rejected the idea of running year-old engines and chose to remain with Renault, but rebrand the engines under TAG Heuer.
    According to Marchionne, reviving Alfa Romeo's F1 return might not be dead, as the Italian has set out a plan which would include the company designing its own chassis and partnering with Ferrari to run rebranded engines.
    "In order to restore their name they must consider returning to Formula 1," he told Gazzetta dello Sport.
    "Alfa Romeo are capable of making their own chassis, just like they are capable of making their own engine," he said, but suggested a deal to use Ferrari engines was more likely, adding: "They would probably work with Ferrari."
    Marchionne then dismissed rumours Alfa Romeo could race in Le Mans, saying: "I would rather see them in F1."
    F1 for Alfa...the same Alfa that currently have 2 low end models to sell and whose new cars are delayed further every few weeks but they could enter F1 so people would want to buy the cars they have not released yet and who will not have a full model line up for around 5 years. Why would F1 be better than LMP1 they would never be allowed to beat Ferrari so would be 2nd at best where in LMP1 they could chase victory unhindered.

Marchionne seems to really push things but maybe too much. His talking up of Ferrari for this year is uncomfortable. They won 3 races last year so to win 5 or 6 this year and challenge at nearly every race would be good but with what he is saying everyone will think it is a failure if there is no title this year. If he shut up a bit and Ferrari win then great thats the goal but talkingc so much has always led to disapointment and should be left to Ron Dennis and McLaren.

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezz View Post
    It looks like Toyota
    Now that you mention it... it does, doesn't? remind me to take a visit to the ofthalmologyst, I may need some glasses! Let's hope the designers from Maranello give as a great looking car. But as someone said: "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst".

Quote Originally Posted by mark p View Post
    F1 for Alfa...the same Alfa that currently have 2 low end models to sell and whose new cars are delayed further every few weeks but they could enter F1 so people would want to buy the cars they have not released yet and who will not have a full model line up for around 5 years. Why would F1 be better than LMP1 they would never be allowed to beat Ferrari so would be 2nd at best where in LMP1 they could chase victory unhindered.

Marchionne seems to really push things but maybe too much. His talking up of Ferrari for this year is uncomfortable. They won 3 races last year so to win 5 or 6 this year and challenge at nearly every race would be good but with what he is saying everyone will think it is a failure if there is no title this year. If he shut up a bit and Ferrari win then great thats the goal but talkingc so much has always led to disapointment and should be left to Ron Dennis and McLaren.
    I second that.

Now that you mention it... it does, doesn't? remind me to take a visit to the ofthalmologyst, I may need some glasses! Let's hope the designers from Maranello give as a great looking car. But as someone said: "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst".
    Exactly!

we've been praying and hoping for the best eversince 2009....and every year the car's turned up like, how can i put this in good way...crap...with the exception of 2010 when the F10 was somewhat OK ish out of the box.

so let's ALL hope that the F2016 will be a winner right out of the box....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

You may try to convince yourself, that you are prepared for the worst, but when it comes, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. You always have a bit of hope and expectation in you.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You may try to convince yourself, that you are prepared for the worst, but when it comes, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. You always have a bit of hope and expectation in you.
    Exactly!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    we've been praying and hoping for the best eversince 2009....and every year the car's turned up like, how can i put this in good way...crap...with the exception of 2010 when the F10 was somewhat OK ish out of the box.

so let's ALL hope that the F2016 will be a winner right out of the box....
    I was refering to the livery design, but I guess it can be applied to the car also. But as a true Ferrari Fanatic, one hopes for the best year after year (you just can't help it, so big is your passion for the reds). But I livo to this maximum: Once Ferrari fan, Ferrari Fan for life, no matter what happens

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Exactly!!
    If one doesn't get disapointed, even if it is prepared for the worst, then one can't call himself a true fan...

If one doesn't get disapointed, even if it is prepared for the worst, then one can't call himself a true fan...
    You're right!!So ,for the sake of all of us, lets hope that on 18-20 Martch we will see amazing things from our boys!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

We don't need amazing things. We only need 1-2 for our boys :)

Excuse me but i really wish Marchionne and others would shut up and get on with the job. He keeps making claims that cannot b proven until the season starts. All he is doing is putting more pressure on the team and himself to deliver. And now if they dont, he will be forced to eat his words and make the team look like fools.
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Keep it calm, and be gentle. They know what they do.

this amazing things. And having amazing things will help.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

More white confirmed for 2016. Here is Kimi at his seat fitting.

Gino probably would not fit in easily.

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    Excuse me but i really wish Marchionne and others would shut up and get on with the job. He keeps making claims that cannot b proven until the season starts. All he is doing is putting more pressure on the team and himself to deliver. And now if they dont, he will be forced to eat his words and make the team look like fools.
    I think he's making everyone accountable... he's drawing a line in the sand and if failure occurs changes will be coming... I read he has now said that if Ferrari don't win a championship by 2018 it will be a tragedy... looks like he's shifted the goal posts out...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Well, isnt it amazing???
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I think he's making everyone accountable... he's drawing a line in the sand and if failure occurs changes will be coming... I read he has now said that if Ferrari don't win a championship by 2018 it will be a tragedy... looks like he's shifted the goal posts out...
    He said 10 years without title would be tragic. That has totally different meaning then "Ferrari has to win championship by 2018".

Quote Originally Posted by darkchild View Post
    He said 10 years without title would be tragic. That has totally different meaning then "Ferrari has to win championship by 2018".
    Ferrari won their last title in 2008... 2018 is ten years...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Good job mate...