Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7324344454647484950515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    no, its what they have done already. Ferrari may be going back to old set-up for this weekend.
    so it's NOT really a "new" suspension per say....they are reverting back to an older one that worked better????? then WHY are the articles saying they're getting a NEW IMPROVED suspension if it's in fact an older spec
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

New rear bodywork and possible slight change to rear suspension. Canada on left, Monaco on right. The side pod exist is several inches shorter, and has a downward slope:

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Completely correct, Renault are nowhere. RB have done well on aero tracks. If they can do the same in Canada only then we should praise them.
    If Renault are nowhere, then we are worse than nowhere. They were well behind us, and now we are chasing them and not Mercedes.

If Red Bull ahead of Canada on the dry track then I will be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_Junior View Post
    If Renault are nowhere, then we are worse than nowhere. They were well behind us, and now we are chasing them and not Mercedes.
    ^this.....i really hope that witht this turbo upgrade we're bringing here we REALLY put some pressure on Mercedes and NOT being the one's HUNTED down by RENAULT
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Redbull can run even less wing than other teams like they did in china thats why they have alot of confidence in beating Ferrari so its going to be a tough battle and lets not exclude Force india and williams with their Merc PU.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    so it's NOT really a "new" suspension per say....they are reverting back to an older one that worked better????? then WHY are the articles saying they're getting a NEW IMPROVED suspension if it's in fact an older spec
    Does this then mean we are going backwards in development, by putting on developments and not getting the desired results and we are not sure of our development route??
    "That has made me fall in love with Ferrari even more today than ever." Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Man View Post
    Does this then mean we are going backwards in development, by putting on developments and not getting the desired results and we are not sure of our development route??
    Don't think so. The suspension looks different then the one we started the season with. It can be seen on how the bodywork is cut out in different way.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

New Engine Cover

via Albert Fabrega ES

I read somewhere that Mercedes, RBR, STR, and FI are probably the ones who run lower tyre pressure in the race..
    Now I don't know all the fact etc, but I remember last year there were rumors that Ferrari did someting with the fuel flow limit, which gave them extra power.. And from one race on the other FIA was going to ban it and check for it..
    There have been talks of this tyre pressure thing from the beginning of the season and each time they are delaying to deal with it..

Perhaps I am totally wrong, but why do other teams manage to get away with thing and we don't? Don't we loby enough with FIA like RBR and Merc?
    “The Ferrari is a dream - people dream of owning this special vehicle and for most people it will remain a dream apart from for those lucky few.” ~ Enzo Ferrari

I believe they have modified the old cover to work with the new suspension layout. Hard to see such shabby work on an F1 car

Mabey we are getting away w/it..

There was a time, not too long ago when Ferrari would get away with many things. Since Jean Todt left, things have changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Gianlu27 View Post
    Sorry, my english is still not perfect. I will try to improve, I promise :)
    He wasn't referring to you fratello, but a post above yours :)
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

By looking at the Practice, from video, our car looks better than it has done for a while. It looks more planted than before.

On another note, this Croft guy on SkyF1 team is ripping Ferrari! They talk too negative toward Ferrari! Our uncle Sergio gave him too much ammunition by talking up our chances before the season started!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    He wasn't referring to you fratello, but a post above yours :)
    Ah okay! Thanks

I have a doubt, if anyone know i apreciate the answer... What is the small "Z" logo ahead of the cockpit?

It's an 'N' not a 'Z'. It marks the spot where there is a button to put the car into neutral. It would be used by track marshals if the car was stuck in gear when they were trying to remove it during an incident.

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    It's an 'N' not a 'Z'. It marks the spot where there is a button to put the car into neutral. It would be used by track marshals if the car was stuck in gear when they were trying to remove it during an incident.
    Thank you mate!

Ferrari has changed the machine components for both their pilots:

..and Kimi got a new gearbox as regular replacement (after six races):

So we are under investigation by the FIA because of a flexible rear wing at high speeds.

We are not under investigation. If FIA does not like the rear wing flexing, they will have address that with changing the tests.

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    We are not under investigation. If FIA does not like the rear wing flexing, they will have address that with changing the tests.
    They passed the tests but the regulations state that it is not allowed to use flexible parts on the car if it leads to an aero advantage , that''s what the FIA is investigating

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/124734
    Renault bids to re-sign Ferrari F1 technical director James Allison

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/al...umours-776917/
    Allison committed to Ferrari amid Renault rumours

I guess James Allison won't leave Scuderia unless his decision is related to his family we all know what happen. Anyway if he go im hoping Ferrari could hire James Key

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/an...g-woes-776979/

How Ferrari might have cracked its F1 qualifying woes

Quote Originally Posted by Ojie1214 View Post
    I guess James Allison won't leave Scuderia unless his decision is related to his family we all know what happen. Anyway if he go im hoping Ferrari could hire James Key
    I hope Ferrari could hire Newey

Do we know if both drivers used their upgrades, or it was only Vettel? (turbo upgrate mostly)

Quote Originally Posted by STK View Post
    Do we know if both drivers used their upgrades, or it was only Vettel? (turbo upgrate mostly)
    Both had the updates.

A new MGU-H, TurboCharger and Control Electronics for each.