Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So 90 laps and the quickest time for Kimi today and it's all gone quiet from some members??????

I think no one here is happy with the current state of affairs, but some of you are taking it to the extreme.

Sorry but you guys are delusional if think that moaning on here is helpful to the team in any way, and will push them forward ... news flash anything we say here has 0 impact on the car's speed, all it does is bring everybody down.
    I don't know maybe that's a cultural difference or something, but some of you seem offended by the fact that Ferrari is not wiping the floor with everyone, and put on a childish tantrum just because they let you down.
    IMHO real fans support the team no matter what, not just through the good times, if you are only interested in seeing the team through good times you better switch to supporting Merc or RedBull ...

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    First of all, start behaving like a man, not a child with his bed time stories about multi millionaire friend who is really close to Ferrari and they looked on here, and couldnt believe what they regrading.

Second of all they had all the support for 10 years and did not become any better, in modern society you are worth only trough your result, so at the moment they are not worth much. They can be happy that this is not reflecting on car sales, but it will....
    TBH I think you are just a troll, or Sarajevo is a very sad place because you seem hell bent on bringing everyone down, and now switched to insulting people! Your attitude and wide spread bad mouthing of Ferrari is the prime reason why I only come to this forum to find news and can't be bothered to post.

I am part of the Ferrari Family through thick and thin, in good times and in bad and have always been brought up to respect others and not to run my mouth or wash dirty linen in public. Few if any of us are unaware of what's going on with our team and the team knows and is mindful of it's public's opinions however it does no one (other than maybe the egotist) any good to continually complain and whine. Suck it up and lend moral support and nix unproductive, insulting negative comments on facts that are there for all those with working brains to see. FORZA FERRARI!!!

Today was better, 103 laps and top of the times:

Day 2

So 90 laps and the quickest time for Kimi today and it's all gone quiet from some members??????
    I am first to say Huray
    I have just saw the news. Couldn't earlier.
    I hope it meant something to team!

good to see those many laps..!! I hope it gives some data to the team.

First of all, start behaving like a man, not a child with his bed time stories about multi millionaire friend who is really close to Ferrari and they looked on here, and couldnt believe what they regrading.

Second of all they had all the support for 10 years and did not become any better, in modern society you are worth only trough your result, so at the moment they are not worth much. They can be happy that this is not reflecting on car sales, but it will....
    Uncalled for..dude..

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    Today was better, 103 laps and top of the times:

Day 2
    Good day for us then..

They can be happy that this is not reflecting on car sales, but it will....
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cheers, mate. That was a good one.

Should've done 91. Slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Should've done 91. Slackers.
    1. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:30.665, 103 laps

But we are not 1st in the number of laps. Slackers.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    1. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, 1:30.665, 103 laps

But we are not 1st in the number of laps. Slackers.
    Tsk, tsk. Amateurs.

At least weather in Budapest will be hot

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    At least weather in Budapest will be hot
    Look how good we did last year there. This circuit suits us, i am cautiously optimistic.

Smile

I think I heard we were testing for pirrelli in 2014 car.. Is there are any reason to be excited about the test results?

Look how good we did last year there. This circuit suits us, i am cautiously optimistic.
    we'll see about that....that was last year, this year there are different tire compounds, car is totally different, and so far out of the first 10 races we haven't been that HOT, if you know what i'm hinting

but yeah, all in all i too try to stay optimistic....and like Arivabene said a recent interview, THIS race will be DO or DIE for us....as we cannot afford Mercedes to win another and extend their points tally even further

the REALITY is that this years car design is very sensitive to the new operating window of the slightly modified compound that the tires are made of and it looks like the Merc have gotten it RIGHT on and no matter the conditions they will ALWAYS put out of this world lap times

oh well, maybe 2017 will be our year...can't wait for that to happen as its' been a long time for the Scuderia to bring home a championship....either WCC or WDC
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Red Bull designer Adrian Newey says the smaller details of the 2017 technical regulations will hold the key to unlocking performance next season.

A new set of aerodynamic regulations will be introduced next year aimed at making the cars faster and better looking, while also offering teams an opportunity to steal a march on the opposition. Newey has been working closely with the Red Bull design office on next year's car and says the challenges created by some of the details in the regulations present the best opportunities to make performance gains.

"It's a very different set of aerodynamic regulations and it poses a lot of challenges," he said. "When you first look at them, the changes appear relatively small. Although the tyres are wider, the inside shoulder is in roughly the same place; some of the box regulations are swept to give the illusion of speed -- but once you get into the details then it's actually hugely different and throwing up a lot of challenges, and with challenges come opportunities."

Newey expects the new regulations to open up competition, but said it was too early to tell if a single team will come out on top as Mercedes did after 2014.

"I think it's inevitable that the lap time spread across the grid will be bigger than it has been this year because some people will come up with better aerodynamic solutions to this set of regulations than others, but whether that simply means one team dominates or whether some teams will be good a certain circuits and not so good at others, it is too early to tell."

Asked if the 2017 regulations offered him new motivation, Newey said: "The regulations we have been working to up until the end of this year obviously came in for the 2009 season, and while there have been some relatively small changes over the years, they have been exactly that.

"The cars have all evolved quite heavily over several seasons to one set of regulations, to the point of course that now when you look at the cars they all look pretty similar to each other. I guess it's a form of flattery to us that if you look at the original 2009 car, there has been a convergence towards that car, but that of course is all history now."

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    we'll see about that....that was last year, this year there are different tire compounds, car is totally different, and so far out of the first 10 races we haven't been that HOT, if you know what i'm hinting

but yeah, all in all i too try to stay optimistic....and like Arivabene said a recent interview, THIS race will be DO or DIE for us....as we cannot afford Mercedes to win another and extend their points tally even further

the REALITY is that this years car design is very sensitive to the new operating window of the slightly modified compound that the tires are made of and it looks like the Merc have gotten it RIGHT on and no matter the conditions they will ALWAYS put out of this world lap times

oh well, maybe 2017 will be our year...can't wait for that to happen as its' been a long time for the Scuderia to bring home a championship....either WCC or WDC
    True mate, i also dont think we will challenge them this year for any title. But we have and outside shot in Hungary, at least for a podium

I would like more than everything the repeat of last year race, as I am going there , for the 22nd time in a row

RedBull was close in q last year and this year they made far the biggest jump forward. They probably will fight for the win with Merc. Do not make yourself any false high hopes otherwise there is just another disapointment comming.
    The only hope that remains is that Ferrari started to work on next year earlier and with more resources than competitors. But ss Allison said that had been their weak point for a long time. So what is the chance they do it right this time...

Quote Originally Posted by wacc View Post
    RedBull was close in q last year and this year they made far the biggest jump forward. They probably will fight for the win with Merc. Do not make yourself any false high hopes otherwise there is just another disapointment comming.
    The only hope that remains is that Ferrari started to work on next year earlier and with more resources than competitors. But ss Allison said that had been their weak point for a long time. So what is the chance they do it right this time...
    Judging by last few races I am not expecting anything like last years race, although I wish... I'll settle down with podium.
    Regarding next year race car, I really do hope that they started it on time, and now shifted all focus on that one, coz, let's be honest to our self. This year title, is OUT OF REACH!!!

Judging by last few races I am not expecting anything like last years race, although I wish... I'll settle down with podium.
    Regarding next year race car, I really do hope that they started it on time, and now shifted all focus on that one, coz, let's be honest to our self. This year title, is OUT OF REACH!!!
    mate, this year's title has been decided in OZ.........all us fans have been fooled with the somewhat good pace from winter testing....but i sort of gave up on winter testing hype long ago and take all that testing hype with a PINCH of salt...

sad but true

but hey, there is always hope for 2017....i truly hope our year will come sooner rather then later, cause we've been saying: next year, next year for.....well pretty much since 2009
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    mate, this year's title has been decided in OZ.........all us fans have been fooled with the somewhat good pace from winter testing....but i sort of gave up on winter testing hype long ago and take all that testing hype with a PINCH of salt...

sad but true

but hey, there is always hope for 2017....i truly hope our year will come sooner rather then later, cause we've been saying: next year, next year for.....well pretty much since 2009

Off topic, not sure were else to put this but I came across this 3d virtual tour of the garage

http://scuderiaferrariuncovered.shel...otorsports_sfu

Any info on upgrades to this race? Didn't Ferrari say this was a decisive race for the rest of the season? We must have brought some big upgrades for this race.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Any info on upgrades to this race? Didn't Ferrari say this was a decisive race for the rest of the season? We must have brought some big upgrades for this race.
    I don't build my hope much into that....

I don't build my hope much into that....
    But you're secretly hoping for a win, aren't you ?

Of course I am

As a Ferrari fan, we always hope for win for each race. Sometimes we may point the flaws in the team, sometimes we praise, few times we get disappointed. But we are always Ferrari fans.
    U can count me & stefa into that category.