Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 265162636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I completely agree with you. Let's be positive and that is right approach for everything in life. Down side is that year after year of being positive we kept saying next year will be.... I am not saying I am loosing my faith... But it is damn though to get on something which is not there... for years....
    Well, you can hold that against them, wreck your mood, be miserable n negative,
    or you can simply be a fan. No matter what they do, good, bad, in, out, just be a fan.
    They'll come around...they always do.

So the moaning about 2017 begins now, well done fans.....
    Forza Ferrari

You forgot the "Sack 'm all" threads...

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Well, you can hold that against them, wreck your mood, be miserable n negative,
    or you can simply be a fan. No matter what they do, good, bad, in, out, just be a fan.
    They'll come around...they always do.
    Same old story all over again and again and again... Like witch hunt! Every time someone dares to say something against, he is automatically labeled NOT FAN!!!
    Who says I am not a fan?! Because I don't admire every move they make? Because I don't worship them as a supreme Gods? No! I will not do that ever! I am not doing that to my daughters that I love more than ANYTHING in this world! I am telling them when they are wrong. That is the way for them to learn.
    As far as they'll come around... they always do... Yes they will. Last time it took them 21 years. I had patience and I had waited and enjoyed every moment of MS dominance!

well, based on this years mess regarding sacking some key people in the middle of the season, next years car will for sure be a mess. Will it be the worst or the best car for decades I guess we'll need to wait and see. Definitely, firing people before the season that will be a massive change for entire grid isn't very smart move.

Same old story all over again and again and again... Like witch hunt! Every time someone dares to say something against, he is automatically labeled NOT FAN!!!
    Who says I am not a fan?! Because I don't admire every move they make? Because I don't worship them as a supreme Gods? No! I will not do that ever! I am not doing that to my daughters that I love more than ANYTHING in this world! I am telling them when they are wrong. That is the way for them to learn.
    As far as they'll come around... they always do... Yes they will. Last time it took them 21 years. I had patience and I had waited and enjoyed every moment of MS dominance!
    Dude..take it easy..I dont think I called you a non fan, so take a chill pill.
    Theyre not gods, they are a car company. Sure, they have a rich history and a great heritage,
    but gods, no. Do they make the most exciting cars in the world? yep..are they beautiful,
    fast and glorious sounding?..yep again.
    Anyone can say whatever they want but its like you wait for someone to say anything contrary
    to what u say, n u go into this witch hunt thing. I will have a conversation w/you about
    anything Ferrari, but I aint on no witchhunt amigo. N I aint punching Ferrari below the belt when they are not winning. Just be a fan..its fun.

I have a grand idea..why dont we actually wait until we see the F2017 in action, in battle, before
    we send it to the scrap pile?

I am completely with you on this, 90% of the "Fans" here are Balkan style brainwashed.

and btw Vet did not sign contract extension
    Last edited by zike; 18th October 2016 at 07:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    So the moaning about 2017 begins now, well done fans.....
    Isn't it boring?

I have a question..what does balkin style brainwashed mean?
    Stefa will understand

Dude..take it easy..I dont think I called you a non fan, so take a chill pill.
    Theyre not gods, they are a car company. Sure, they have a rich history and a great heritage,
    but gods, no. Do they make the most exciting cars in the world? yep..are they beautiful,
    fast and glorious sounding?..yep again.
    Anyone can say whatever they want but its like you wait for someone to say anything contrary
    to what u say, n u go into this witch hunt thing. I will have a conversation w/you about
    anything Ferrari, but I aint on no witchhunt amigo. N I aint punching Ferrari below the belt when they are not winning. Just be a fan..its fun.

I have a grand idea..why dont we actually wait until we see the F2017 in action, in battle, before
    we send it to the scrap pile?
    I agree with you 100% on that. And I am not writing anything off until I see how it goes. Only thing is that I don't fool my self with great expectations!

I agree with your point.

AMS F1 News‏ @ams_formula1
    Looks like the extra-long wheelbase car for 2017 will be the Red Bull - not Mercedes. AMuS (German)
    Apparently for having more guide plates on the front. Also Mercedes apparently found a way to cause a 'controlled stall at the diffusor' in order to have more top speed.

and as you can see nothing on Ferrari, i could bet that 2017 will be winless

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    Looks like the extra-long wheelbase car for 2017 will be the Red Bull - not Mercedes. AMuS (German)
    Apparently for having more guide plates on the front. Also Mercedes apparently found a way to cause a 'controlled stall at the diffusor' in order to have more top speed.

nothing new mate, nothing new....as always the clever people with clever ideas are at Red Bull or Mercedes...Ferrari has LOST its way long, long time ago...better brace ourselves for a bad year again, maybe even worse then 2014...as we dont' have Alonso anymore to do his magic to drag and put that "mule" of a car in places it did NOT deserve.

or as they say: "pray for the best prepare for the WORST".

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    nothing new mate, nothing new....as always the clever people with clever ideas are at Red Bull or Mercedes...Ferrari has LOST its way long, long time ago...better brace ourselves for a bad year again, maybe even worse then 2014...as we dont' have Alonso anymore to do his magic to drag and put that "mule" of a car in places it did NOT deserve.

or as they say: "pray for the best prepare for the WORST".
    exactly, we dont have anything good anymore....mediocre management, mediocre engineers, mediocre drivers (lets be honest and real Vet is not and will never be Alonso lvl), and i know complitly understand his decision of leaving.

exactly, we dont have anything good anymore....mediocre management, mediocre engineers, mediocre drivers (lets be honest and real Vet is not and will never be Alonso lvl), and i know complitly understand his decision of leaving.
    What is this about SV leaving?!

So one tweet does not mention Ferrari and you decide from that we are not going to win anything?

And you want to call others brain washed? You are the one brain washed.
    Forza Ferrari

mediocre fans......
    Forza Ferrari

mediocre fans......
    Hey, lets keep my personal life outta this...lol....

please do us a favor, log off from this forum and never log in again. Thank you

Faulty logic.

You can't see your brain, right? By your reasoning, it does not exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by killer; 20th October 2016 at 06:52.

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Faulty logic.

You can't see your brain, right? By your reasoning, it does not exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you must be 15

Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    please do us a favor, log off from this forum and never log in again. Thank you
    why?

and btw.................... According to Marca, Eric Boullier is set to replace Arrivabene. They say his relationship with top level has greatly deteriorated and Marchionne blames him for letting the team destabilize after Allison's exit.
    Last edited by zike; 20th October 2016 at 12:52.

why?

and btw.................... According to Marca, Eric Boullier is set to replace Arrivabene. They say his relationship with top level has greatly deteriorated and Marchionne blames him for letting the team destabilize after Allison's exit.
    Marca?? hahahahha Good source

There are already rumors that Red bull and Mercedes will dominate in 2017. I hope Ferrari put all sandbags on during offseason and surprise everyone by winning 2017 first race.

Win or not, we'll be here to support Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    There are already rumors that Red bull and Mercedes will dominate in 2017. I hope Ferrari put all sandbags on during offseason and surprise everyone by winning 2017 first race.

Win or not, we'll be here to support Ferrari.
    Of course they will, only a blind man can not see it

So one tweet does not mention Ferrari and you decide from that we are not going to win anything?

And you want to call others brain washed? You are the one brain washed.
    Can't believe I am saying this, but I agree with Greig on this one. We cant be certain about how next year will be, when even this season has 4 races to go. Lets hope and wait to see

you must be 15
    Hahahahahaha what an astonishingly original comeback!

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Hahahahahaha what an astonishingly original comeback!

aha, see

F1: Montezemolo, stoccata alla Ferrari
    "Se non ne sei sicuro, non dovresti dire che vincerai"
    http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it...-201602a.shtml

If you are not sure to win, do not tell that you will.
    Last edited by alfa84; 21st October 2016 at 20:46.

aha, see
    Hahahahaha you are special. Keep shining!