Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 328536465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,340 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    What else will be happening in 2017? Can you share winning bingo numbers?

Firs, test it if I am wrong. Second, I do not play bingo, because it is the tax of full. Third, I can lose my job if I tell you what you wont, even though you don't deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    what do you think on the subject of chemtrails and HAARP?
    Take a look to the sky just before you die, than you will understand all those theories. Please tell me if I can help!

Quote Originally Posted by NasI View Post
    Take a look to the sky just before you die, than you will understand all those theories. Please tell me if I can help!
    ancient aliens?

ancient aliens?
    Man, you are caught, a dead person can't write on forum!

Firs, test it if I am wrong. Second, I do not play bingo, because it is the tax of full. Third, I can lose my job if I tell you what you wont, even though you don't deserve it.
    how can you tell him what we won't, and how will this affect your job?

how can you tell him what we won't, and how will this affect your job?
    Man, with all due respect, you are not his layer. It looks you do not want the description of reality, but some Balkan's fary tales.

Man, with all due respect, you are not his layer. It looks you do not want the description of reality, but some Balkan's fary tales.
    we are all crazy dowhere, you know Slavic savages :D

I'm having a hard time using a keyborad and a laptop

we are all crazy dowhere, you know Slavic savages :D

I'm having a hard time using a keyborad and a laptop
    No I do not know, but I can understand. We are all brothers in Red. We are trying hard, this I can tell!!!

No I do not know, but I can understand. We are all brothers in Red. We are trying hard, this I can tell!!!
    Just joking mate, of course we are

Anything pertaining to the..oh, I dont know...the car?

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    You guys on the other side of the pond can be very cruel, and I'd love to know Mr Marchionne's reaction to that statement!!
    We just call it like we see it. At least some of us lol.

It's sad indeed. I love Ferrari, and have for some time and it pains me to see them struggle like this. It pains me to see one world champion after another commit to the team and be given sub par equipment making them impotent to challenge for the championship. I'm tired of hearing excuses. I don't have a technical answer, I'm an Architect not an aerodynamicist, but I wish they would find someone who can. They are Ferrari! The best of the best should be beating down their doors to work for them.

Going through winter testing this year Ferrari realized that won't challenge for victory, and played the game of winning this season. That made Mercedes working more in the 2016 protect. When FIA realized that Ferrari is not going to challenge for victories allowed RB to use more fuel to be a challenger only for this year. That is the reason for the good show ee see right now between MB and RB. Ferrari started long before them and even Wolf realized it and said about it some months ago. We are in a better shape than we have been those last years when 2017 will come. We are in a better position than our competitors and we will see a different Ferrari next year. These are not promises but a late reality that will take place soon!!
    I couldn't agree more! Ferrari, then RB, then Merc, now back to Ferrari! Say 9 straight yrs. of one team would kill F1. To the many Ferrari fans here who are giving up, hang in there , the good times are just around the first chicane!

HOW?!?!?!?

We are doing it from 2009.....

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    HOW?!?!?!?

We are doing it from 2009.....
    So another year shouldn't be a problem then

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    So another year shouldn't be a problem then

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

It's sad indeed. I love Ferrari, and have for some time and it pains me to see them struggle like this. It pains me to see one world champion after another commit to the team and be given sub par equipment making them impotent to challenge for the championship. I'm tired of hearing excuses. I don't have a technical answer, I'm an Architect not an aerodynamicist, but I wish they would find someone who can. They are Ferrari! The best of the best should be beating down their doors to work for them.
    I'm sure we all share those views 100%, we are a loyal bunch but sometimes desperation takes hold and it's soul-destroying. Yet we still live in hope!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Anything pertaining to the..oh, I dont know...the car?
    Apparently that's asking a little too much for the thread to contain anything of a technical nature - the fans have gone into hypothetical mode, it seems
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

Here's a scrap for you, Nova...

Ferrari splitter winglet - trialed at Austin FP, has been sent down for FIA scrutineering.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Cool you guys, thanks Rob n abbotcostello.

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Here's a scrap for you, Nova...

Ferrari splitter winglet - trialed at Austin FP, has been sent down for FIA scrutineering.
    How did it go? Is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    How did it go? Is it legal?
    The article didn't say anymore than what I posted, but I think it is likely pretty routine... unless... Ferrari is testing the boundaries of the rules... nah
    Forza Ferrari !

Hopefully they have analyzed the problem and understand it now.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...hot-conditions

Tbh, I believe SF-16H is a decent car. At least faster than Redbull. This year tires is our Achilles' heel and its funny because last year hot temperatures was our strong point.

I know this is a ferrari thread but this article seems to suggest Mercedes are planning some sort 4 wheel steering for 2017. apperently Nico Ros tried something of that sort in free practice in mexico. although it is illegal it seems Merc are trying something different to make it work.

http://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/la-...l-2017-845493/

Quote Originally Posted by phsyklone View Post
    I know this is a ferrari thread but this article seems to suggest Mercedes are planning some sort 4 wheel steering for 2017. apperently Nico Ros tried something of that sort in free practice in mexico. although it is illegal it seems Merc are trying something different to make it work.

http://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/la-...l-2017-845493/
    Four wheel steer is pretty nice let me tell ya…I had that on my 1994 honda prelude (may be called something different in Europe compared to Canada) and going around corner was a blast especially being lowered about 5cm compared to stock ride height.

Now coming back to F1, i am pretty sure such system would NOT be allowed by the rules, unless they FOUND a loop hole or something in the rule’s book, the way Ross Brown found with the double diffuser.

And if they did found a LOOP HOLE, I again TIP my hat off to them for trying the absolute limits…something Ferrari have lost, LONG, LONG time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Four wheel steer is pretty nice let me tell ya…I had that on my 1994 honda prelude (may be called something different in Europe compared to Canada) and going around corner was a blast especially being lowered about 5cm compared to stock ride height.

Now coming back to F1, i am pretty sure such system would NOT be allowed by the rules, unless they FOUND a loop hole or something in the rule’s book, the way Ross Brown found with the double diffuser.

And if they did found a LOOP HOLE, I again TIP my hat off to them for trying the absolute limits…something Ferrari have lost, LONG, LONG time ago.
    I believe next year Ferrari will be an absolute disaster,aero hasn't been on par with the top competition for almost a decade now.......and lack of innovation is a story of its own

With the bad pit stops, and all those gearbox disasters in the past, Ferrari will be in the race 2017!!!! Seb and Kimi are for sure two innovated drivers!! Just listen to Seb! Why tell the F1 teams what Ferrari has going areo wise for 2017? F1 in general IMO can't survive attendance wise without Ferrari in the championship race equal to Merc and say RB. More Red paint will help areo big time !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    With the bad pit stops, and all those gearbox disasters in the past, Ferrari will be in the race 2017!!!! Seb and Kimi are for sure two innovated drivers!! Just listen to Seb! Why tell the F1 teams what Ferrari has going areo wise for 2017? F1 in general IMO can't survive attendance wise without Ferrari in the championship race equal to Merc and say RB. More Red paint will help areo big time !!
    My vote also to get rid of that hideos white!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Well said. Sadly the case..
    Trying to be less angry..