Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22475859606162636465666768697071727374757677787980 LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 2373

Thread: Scuderia Ferrari SF16-H Development thread.

Quote Originally Posted by zike View Post
    so will we have the PU update in Monza?
    Hope so, we will need it. We have been unlucky recently, maybe this Sunday will be different. Weather forecast looks like its dry Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the 30's

Wasn't PU alredy updated for the race at Spa?

Quote Originally Posted by mirafiori View Post
    Hope so, we will need it. We have been unlucky recently, maybe this Sunday will be different. Weather forecast looks like its dry Friday, Saturday and Sunday in the 30's
    And on Tuesday 6th of September is mine 43rd birthday. So a win on Sunday would be a perfect prebirthday gift

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    And on Tuesday 6th of September is mine 43rd birthday. So a win on Sunday would be a perfect prebirthday gift
    Happy birthday in advance !!!

So if Seb wins that would be his 43rd win as well

Happy Birthday stefa, FORZA Ferrari

happy birthday in advance too Stefa....and i surely hope the Team and the boys in RED will make your day come Sunday when the checkered flag is waved across the finish line....

BTW, i'll be 43 next February....looks like you're FIVE months older then me, or i'm FIVE months younger than you...who cares, being HEALTHY is all that matters....age is just a #
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    Happy birthday in advance !!!

So if Seb wins that would be his 43rd win as well
    So everything is set for it!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    happy birthday in advance too Stefa....and i surely hope the Team and the boys in RED will make your day come Sunday when the checkered flag is waved across the finish line....

BTW, i'll be 43 next February....looks like you're FIVE months older then me, or i'm FIVE months younger than you...who cares, being HEALTHY is all that matters....age is just a #
    Absolutely! It is mind over age

Happy Birthday for Tuesday, stefa, we all hope you get your birthday wishes too, but please go easy on Felipe, he doesn't deserve the comment you posted on his retirement thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Happy Birthday for Tuesday, stefa, we all hope you get your birthday wishes too, but please go easy on Felipe, he doesn't deserve the comment you posted on his retirement thread!!
    Didn't meant on that way. Sure sounds harsh, but not intended like that. Any way my opinion is you walk out when you are still remembered as good, than to drive for years with, to be honest really mediocre results, in teams without any prospect...
    Damn that 2008 . I was at Hungaroring that year as always, and still remember that engine explosion 3 laps before end

Didn't meant on that way. Sure sounds harsh, but not intended like that. Any way my opinion is you walk out when you are still remembered as good, than to drive for years with, to be honest really mediocre results, in teams without any prospect...
    Damn that 2008 . I was at Hungaroring that year as always, and still remember that engine explosion 3 laps before end
    You're forgiven, then, but a repeat podium for Felipe at Monza, however unlikely, would be nice! Behind two red cars, of course, but even that is probably wishful thinking!

Sergio Marchionne says Ferrari has failed to meet its targets in Formula 1 this season and has moved his focus to 2017.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/126021/marchionne-ferrari-has-failed-to-hit-targets

Well then, let the gift be as sweet as possible It's also a day I've met the girl of my dreams, who stole my heart 3 years ago. She didn't want mine back then... But this year, on the same day, we are seeing each other once again over a glass of wine, after what is 8 months of not being in any contact what so ever. So hopefully lady luck will be so kind and will keep something for me, even though I wish all the luck to our team tomorrow!

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    Sergio Marchionne says Ferrari has failed to meet its targets in Formula 1 this season and has moved his focus to 2017.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/126021/marchionne-ferrari-has-failed-to-hit-targets
    He mentioned that it is Ferrari's ability to develop a car during the season that is letting it down. We can all agree with that. Lets hope the changes made will improve this aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    Well then, let the gift be as sweet as possible It's also a day I've met the girl of my dreams, who stole my heart 3 years ago. She didn't want mine back then... But this year, on the same day, we are seeing each other once again over a glass of wine, after what is 8 months of not being in any contact what so ever. So hopefully lady luck will be so kind and will keep something for me, even though I wish all the luck to our team tomorrow!

A moment ago H. Marco said that they will have power unit and fuel update for Singapore race. They hope to challenge Mercedes.

Just found this article about the 2017 car. Rumours that Ferrari are going back to pull rod:

http://www.automoto.it/formula1/form...r-il-2017.html

Kimi must be sooo happy if it`s true. I am really worried what next year brings for us. We might have super strong engine but no mechanical grip.

4th and 3rd place for mine 43rd birthday

Has Raikkonen said he doesn't like pull rod ?

Quote Originally Posted by jragona View Post
    He mentioned that it is Ferrari's ability to develop a car during the season that is letting it down. We can all agree with that. Lets hope the changes made will improve this aspect.
    we all know this for few years now

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat View Post
    Has Raikkonen said he doesn't like pull rod ?
    I understood that Kimi needs very precise front. For example former F1 engineer Ossi Oikarinen (Toyota, Bmw, Arrows, Ferrari...)and ex-driver Mika Salo seems to thinking that pull rod causes under steering which is poison for him.
    seems that Kimi likes to steer in to the corner while braking. Same as Button, Hamilton and Schumacher.
    Alonso, Massa, Häkkinen instead likes to break strongly before and then goes through the corner - they are not so vulnerable for under stearing.

But of course it is not just one pull- or push rod - if everything else is designed to reduce that feature.
    These are just my humble thoughts, I am not F1 engineer.

i know this is NOT Ferrari related, but it PAINS me to see these mercedes Cheats do something like this; although i tip my hat off to them for for pushing the rule bounderies and being innovative, something FERRARI has lost it LONG, LONG time ago...

could it be as to WHY they are so quick all the time and bring up the tires ( no matter what compound it is....i betcha even if we had SUPER HARD tires they would still be faster then anyone on any other tire....LOL) to the perfect operating window and also making them last better than anyone????

that means they will probably have NO issues in Singapore like they did last year....of course i'm only guessing about this but it is possible

here's da link....

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...rick_revealed/

According to AMuS Red Bull has such a system as well but that they have been using it only this season and because of this their system is not so advanced yet.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/f...-11538621.html

I wonder how much they cut they laptime by with tha system 0.5 tenths ? 1 Sec ?

i know this is NOT Ferrari related, but it PAINS me to see these mercedes Cheats do something like this; although i tip my hat off to them for for pushing the rule bounderies and being innovative, something FERRARI has lost it LONG, LONG time ago...

could it be as to WHY they are so quick all the time and bring up the tires ( no matter what compound it is....i betcha even if we had SUPER HARD tires they would still be faster then anyone on any other tire....LOL) to the perfect operating window and also making them last better than anyone????

that means they will probably have NO issues in Singapore like they did last year....of course i'm only guessing about this but it is possible

here's da link....

If you read the comments section of that article, someone claims this "information" is from a 2011 Scarbs article. (full disclosure: I did not check to see if that is true)
    Also at the very end of article it says... "He added that the FIA would like to ban it shortly, but that would require the agreement of all the teams – including Mercedes – to change the 2017 regulations." I don't think they need a vote from the teams to determine something is illegal, simple inspection & reading of the rules is all, since it would be considered an active suspension.
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

here's da link....

To categorize said solution as "cheating", shouldn't FiA first declare it as that is contravening existing regulations? I am not sure that they have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakae View Post
    To categorize said solution as "cheating", shouldn't FiA first declare it as that is contravening existing regulations? I am not sure that they have done it.
    well we ALL know the FIA won't do nothing...just like they did nothing with the double diffuser in 2009.....so in actuality they (Mercedes team) are NOT really CHEATS until proven guilty and asked to be removed off the car...so until then, i TIP my HAT off to them for being innovative and REALLY pushing the boundaries, unlike our BELOVED team which seems to be laid back and NOT push any boundaries at all