Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122232435 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Gould View Post
    I for one am sick and tired of finger boy's moaning. He is doing SF no good by coming across as a cry baby. He is not worthy of our beautiful car, badge and history.
    I can't blame Seb for wanting the return of a Beautiful reliable car and to have Ferrari history repeat itself with him driving. Him keeping silent and not showing concern would be what would make him or any driver unworthy of a seat @ Ferrari! Seb wanting to return to his WDC ways now that he's @ Ferrari shouldn't be held against him. Give him the beautiful car and a real gear box and I'm sure he will be singing a different tune! In Italian no less !!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    I can't blame Seb for wanting the return of a Beautiful reliable car and to have Ferrari history repeat itself with him driving. Him keeping silent and not showing concern would be what would make him or any driver unworthy of a seat @ Ferrari! Seb wanting to return to his WDC ways now that he's @ Ferrari shouldn't be held against him. Give him the beautiful car and a real gear box and I'm sure he will be singing a different tune! In Italian no less !!
    I would just add without that hideous white!!!!!

It's his moaning. Kimi doesn't whinge like finger boy does. He needs to grow a pair and get his head down. Seeing a whinger like him in our car makes me sad :(

I think it's because he doesn't let things go very easily, what is happening with Max is exactly what happened with Kvyat and Alonso.

Quote Originally Posted by Gould View Post
    It's his moaning. Kimi doesn't whinge like finger boy does. He needs to grow a pair and get his head down. Seeing a whinger like him in our car makes me sad :(
    It seams others have the same opinion as you have. Interesting article about Vettel.

http://www.planetf1.com/news/readers...-championship/

Seb has been getting too vocal lately and it's probably not doing him any favours with the team, other drivers or fans. But I totally understand his frustrations, this season has seen him suffer reliability issues, crashes which weren't his fault, and questionable penalties, we've had only one car in the race on too many occasions, consequently the points haven't been achieved. At one point he'd been punted off several times by Red Bull or Toro Rosso drivers, is that a coincidence?! OK so Kimi has is own way of communicating his views whilst in the car, maybe Seb should take a leaf out of his book!!

On another note, I see that Antonio Giovinazzi is being courted by Mercedes with the possible offer of a DTM drive, leading to an F1 debut soon after.....maybe Ferrari should step in before it's too late, we need a cavallino rampante to challenge Mad Max and the other young guns coming into F1 and an Italian would be an ideal candidate to follow Seb and/or Kimi when the time comes.
    Last edited by wisepie; 18th November 2016 at 17:00.

The length of the season and all the frustrations endured are quite obviously getting to Sebastiano Vettelli and the sensitivity and snippiness from his RB days
    is showing up again. Hopefully he'll finish the season well and chill out over the Winter. I hope the fat man in red working with the guys in red in Maranello will have
    a winning car for our guys to drive next year. At least we don't have to worry about Kimi because he will definitely stay cool:)

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    The length of the season and all the frustrations endured are quite obviously getting to Sebastiano Vettelli and the sensitivity and snippiness from his RB days
    is showing up again. Hopefully he'll finish the season well and chill out over the Winter. I hope the fat man in red working with the guys in red in Maranello will have
    a winning car for our guys to drive next year. At least we don't have to worry about Kimi because he will definitely stay cool:)
    Ciao Liscia! Ferrari bisogno di una solida base tecnologica, vi sono ragioni per consentire all'interessato di Vettel restare! No piu DNF di gearbox etc.

I too hope the team solve their gearbox and downforce problems so that Vettel and Kimi can can start to deliver in 2017! My compliments to you too Brembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Liscia View Post
    Wonderful! Our development is so bad that we're left with hoping that SANTA brings a winning car!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_Junior View Post
    Wonderful! Our development is so bad that we're left with hoping that SANTA brings a winning car!
    Just trying to inject some pleasantry into a very serious situation. You're welcome to stew if you think it'll help.

As for me, I am a team fan so I support both drivers regardless of their performance as of late.
    Forza Ferrari

http://www.autosport.com/news/report...tated--ferrari

Sebastian Vettel must "drive with composure, be more calm, less agitated" if he wants to remain in the Ferrari Formula 1 team beyond 2017, according to Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne.

Vettel endured a difficult second season with Ferrari in 2016, failing to win a race and slumping to fourth in the F1 drivers' championship, following a race-winning maiden season at Maranello in 2015.

The four-time world champion was outperformed by team-mate Kimi Raikkonen in qualifying during the second half of 2016, as Ferrari was overhauled by Red Bull in the constructors' standings.

He also became embroiled in controversy after a radio outburst at F1 race director Charlie Whiting and Red Bull's Max Verstappen during the Mexican Grand Prix, for which Vettel issued a formal apology to the FIA.

Vettel was told he must "earn his place" at the Scuderia beyond next year by team boss Maurizio Arrivabene, and while speaking to Italian media at Ferrari's annual pre-Christmas briefing, Marchionne said both of Ferrari's current race drivers were "under scrutiny".

"As for our racing drivers, it's work in progress," Marchionne was quoted as saying by Repubblica.

"I admit we are looking around us for the future, by carefully analysing the others' situations.

"That doesn't mean we don't have confidence in our drivers, but it's fair to say they are under scrutiny.

"I'm happy with Raikkonen's season - he will race again in 2017, but what about after that? Does he want to retire or carry on?

"With Vettel it doesn't make sense to talk about renewal now, we must first understand if he feels comfortable with us in 2017.

"We must give him a winning car, otherwise talking about the future is useless.

"He wants to win with us, we know that. Can we guarantee that for him? In exchange, he must drive with composure, be more calm, less agitated.

"He must think about winning on the track and beat the other cars, not about getting into personal feuds."

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    On another note, I see that Antonio Giovinazzi is being courted by Mercedes with the possible offer of a DTM drive, leading to an F1 debut soon after.....maybe Ferrari should step in before it's too late, we need a cavallino rampante to challenge Mad Max and the other young guns coming into F1 and an Italian would be an ideal candidate to follow Seb and/or Kimi when the time comes.
    I posted this on 18th Nov, and lo and behold, Antonio Giovinazzi is now our 3rd driver for 2017.....gotcha Merc!

I'd like someone to ask Sergio what he demands of himself in order to remain in the Ferrari F1 team. Calling everyone else out is not what I consider the mark of a good leader. Try using a little self restraint & let the people in place do the job they were hired for. If you insist on micro-managing things, be discreet & do it in private.

Nice call on Giovinazzi, wisepie. I like him a lot & I'm glad Ferrari took your advice!
    Forza Ferrari !
    "You need great passion, because everything you do with great pleasure, you do well." - Juan Manuel Fangio

It's intolerable that Seb should want a car that can get him on pole, win races, see Lewis in his rear view mirror, and to go as far as to want a gearbox to get him to the finish! Seb even had the nerve to learn Italian so as to better communicate with his team! He obviously truly misses putting up that #1 finger after a win. He gets paid well @ Ferrari, isn't that enough ? The boy has heart, a love for Ferrari tradition, fan appreciation! That's what's going on with Seb! Ferrari and us Ferrari fans are lucky to have him with us!!! I would throw kimi in there also !

Did you know that Seb was only passed once during the entire season? Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    Did you know that Seb was only passed once during the entire season? Impressive.
    It must have been a pretty big intestine to manage that

Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    It must have been a pretty big intestine to manage that

Forza Jules

Adult diapers ! He cheated !

Bernie Ecclestone: Ferrari to blame for Sebastian Vettel form:

http://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/...an-vettel-form

Loads of Crap. Alonso did pretty well for the Ferraris he drove. Only Vettel himself to blame for his form

Rishu - Alonso has 2 championships under his belt ......Vettel has 4. Plus given the choice of the two drivers......I think most would pick Vettel over Alonso.

What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Rishu - Alonso has 2 championships under his belt ......Vettel has 4. Plus given the choice of the two drivers......I think most would pick Vettel over Alonso.
    Number of titles cannot define who is better, though I'll leave personal preferences to any individual.

I really admire his passion to drive for Ferrari & emulating his hero MS. But you cannot blame Ferrari for his lacklustre form

OMG!!!! REALLY!!!!!....while "pretty goods" , and "admiration" are all fine and dandy in your personal preference department.....All I care about is one thing regarding these two drivers---World Championships

OMG!!!! REALLY!!!!!....while "pretty goods" , and "admiration" are all fine and dandy in your personal preference department.....All I care about is one thing regarding these two drivers---World Championships
    As I said, your personal choice. Why are you deviating from the main point? Ferrari to blame for his lacklustre form?

Rishu - Given Ferrari's" lackluster" (thats too nice of a word) DISMALL performance in winning WDC and WCC since 2007 and Bernie's statement........ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! Besides, Bernie's statement has credibility regarding this one subject.......yours does'nt with regards to this one subject as he stated in the article.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Loads of Crap. Alonso did pretty well for the Ferraris he drove. Only Vettel himself to blame for his form
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Alonso was on a completely different level when he raced for us. Vettel is the best replacement, however.

Disappointed Since 2010

Rishu - Given Ferrari's" lackluster" (thats too nice of a word) DISMALL performance in winning WDC and WCC since 2007 and Bernie's statement........ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!! Besides, Bernie's statement has credibility regarding this one subject.......yours does'nt with regards to this one subject as he stated in the article.
    If Ferrari was really such a bad place since 2007 then why did he bring his Ricciardo handed beaten face to Ferrari? Why didn't Bernie the bribe 'credible' Ecclestone advice him to keep away from Ferrari? He still can walk out, I think Maurizio has already stated he is not a golden boy, needs to earn his contract