Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 551

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

  1. #301
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    3,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Alonso was on a completely different level when he raced for us. Vettel is the best replacement, however.
    "Best available" at that time I'd say
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  2. #302
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Nand0Nand0 View Post
    It must have been a pretty big intestine to manage that
    Silently, like a shadow

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Alonso was on a completely different level when he raced for us. Vettel is the best replacement, however.
    Think Alonso is always on a completely different level; irrespective of the team he races for. And he stayed positive for almost 4 and half years when he was with us. Kudos!!
    Am not sure if SV is the best replacement. I would put LH ahead of him, but then he comes with his own set of problems, something we can do without.
    Silently, like a shadow

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    I would put LH ahead of him, but then he comes with his own set of problems, something we can do without.
    LH was not available so...

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Uppingham, UK
    Posts
    18,375
    New rumour...

    Emphasis is on the rumour bit.

    Seb is being linked with the Mercedes seat...

    Not only would that be awful for Ferrari but I'll be gutted if we end up with Bottas...

    http://www.chattsportsnet.com/sports...ampaign=buffer

    Have seen this rumour in a few different places.

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    New rumour...

    Emphasis is on the rumour bit.

    Seb is being linked with the Mercedes seat...

    Not only would that be awful for Ferrari but I'll be gutted if we end up with Bottas...
    I read something just now after reading your comment, and it seems like the rumors are for 2018. This is just rumors for the time being, and if we have a successful 2017, Seb would like to stay. If we are not successful and Seb wants to leave then we have a whole year to think and find a suitable replacement.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,613
    There's no shortage of good drivers. If anyone leaves, I think Ferrari should promote from within the Driver's Academy.

    FORZA FERRARI!
    Tous avec Jules #17

  8. #308
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    There's no shortage of good drivers. If anyone leaves, I think Ferrari should promote from within the Driver's Academy.
    If Ferrari finishes 2017 no better than 2016 car wise and Seb leaves, the Driver's Acadamy is the only place to look for a good new driver. Which of the top drivers want's Seb's seat if he himself dosen't, because his car is not a winning contender again ? I for one believe Seb will stay and Ferrari will be up front winning a few if not all. I'ts " Their turn to return! "

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    If Ferrari finishes 2017 no better than 2016 car wise and Seb leaves, the Driver's Acadamy is the only place to look for a good new driver. Which of the top drivers want's Seb's seat if he himself dosen't, because his car is not a winning contender again ? I for one believe Seb will stay and Ferrari will be up front winning a few if not all. I'ts " Their turn to return! "
    A lot of contracts expire in 2018 so a lot of options will be available. And money is always a motivation. Just look at Seb's absurd $50 million + bonuses annual salary. On the other hand, if there is someone with potential within our driver's academy, we should go for it. Why not.

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    12
    Seb confident that title is possible with Ferrari - http://scuderiafans.com/sebastian-ve...title-ferrari/

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    IF???.....if Seb leaves Ferrari and ends up going to the dominant and juggernaut team of MB, it will be to break Schumi's record of WC, # of races, grand prix wins, pole positions, podiums. Currently Schumi has 7 WC, 308 races(Rubens has 322), 91 GP wins, 68 poles and 155 podiums.....the money is secondary. Its all about making history and records were made to be broken.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    IF???.....if Seb leaves Ferrari and ends up going to the dominant and juggernaut team of MB, it will be to break Schumi's record of WC, # of races, grand prix wins, pole positions, podiums. Currently Schumi has 7 WC, 308 races(Rubens has 322), 91 GP wins, 68 poles and 155 podiums.....the money is secondary. Its all about making history and records were made to be broken.
    Bottas has been confirmed at Merc
    Forza Ferrari

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Bottas has been confirmed at Merc
    That was expected. However, the grid can experience a massive reshuffle in 2018.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    27,810
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    That was expected. However, the grid can experience a massive reshuffle in 2018.
    It could, Seb will never be as good as MS though regardless of any numbers
    Forza Ferrari

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    Williams were in talks with Bottas yesterday(01/15/16) finalizing the move to Mercedes.....no surprise here Mercedes confirmed it.

  16. #316
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    So Williams get Paddy Lowe then????? Possible trade?

  17. #317
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    5,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    It could, Seb will never be as good as MS though regardless of any numbers
    ^totally agree with this.....Schumi was in a league of his own in the Ferrari glory days....and even before that he has proven himself worthy of being in WDC by winning 2 of them with Beneton....

    so as far as i'm concerned Seb is also a good driver (car permitting of course) but he will NEVER be as good as MS.......not in this lifetime

  18. #318
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    So, Williams takes Massa out of retirement for a one year deal.

    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/h...-williams.html

  19. #319
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Skopje, Macedonia
    Posts
    2,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    It could, Seb will never be as good as MS though regardless of any numbers
    Yeah. Besides, i doubt Seb can even reach those numbers in Mercedes. Lewis is there and even if he leaves, i feel Mercedes dominant days are coming to an end.

  20. #320
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    So ,its official.
    Seb is the fastest nation in the world!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  21. #321
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So ,its official.
    Seb is the fastest nation in the world!!!!

    He sure is. So lets give him a decent car and he'll show everyone how bloody good he is.

  22. #322
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    india
    Posts
    314
    this is whats happening with sebastian vettel...

    for those who have missed the roc nations cup.. or never even bothered to watch it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bj-cSujuVU

    i dont knnow about you guys but this certainly made my day..come on.. lets spread some positivity here... shed some light and cast out those gloomy shadows.... be jolly n stuff... everybody has done their share of sulking.... so spread the word... forza ferrarri

  23. #323
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,613
    Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    this is whats happening with sebastian vettel...

    for those who have missed the roc nations cup.. or never even bothered to watch it

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Bj-cSujuVU

    i dont knnow about you guys but this certainly made my day..come on.. lets spread some positivity here... shed some light and cast out those gloomy shadows.... be jolly n stuff... everybody has done their share of sulking.... so spread the word... forza ferrarri
    Thank you! Loved seeing him win something in Ferrari colors!

    FORZA FERRARI!
    Tous avec Jules #17

  24. #324
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,710
    Everytime I watch ROC, I remember the times when MSC partnered with SV and won almost everything.

  25. #325
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    Just some food for thought:

    1.) Why did Mercedes sign VB for only one year?

    2.) Everyone knows SB and FA contracts ends the same year VB ends with MB.

    hmmmmmm.......??????

  26. #326
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    C R O A T I A
    Posts
    954
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Just some food for thought:

    1.) Why did Mercedes sign VB for only one year?

    2.) Everyone knows SB and FA contracts ends the same year VB ends with MB.

    hmmmmmm.......??????
    your 2nd statement is answer on our 1st question

  27. #327
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    2,748
    Quote Originally Posted by F1NAC View Post
    your 2nd statement is answer on our 1st question
    I know ......so which one does MB pick? Or which one goes? Seb or Fernando?

  28. #328
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    I know ......so which one does MB pick? Or which one goes? Seb or Fernando?
    Seb will take WDC this year ,so no worries!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  29. #329
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,251
    If their car is as dominant as it has been, why would they pay the extra millions in wages for a top 3 driver? Would any other team pay Seb 40-50 million a year? I think his best bet is to stick with Ferrari and make it a long term plan.

  30. #330
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    If their car is as dominant as it has been, why would they pay the extra millions in wages for a top 3 driver? Would any other team pay Seb 40-50 million a year? I think his best bet is to stick with Ferrari and make it a long term plan.
    Very true! Seb's making millions and with Ferrari! What else could anyone dream of F1 wise? Now just throw in a winning Red car and that's it! This could be the year!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •