Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

  1. #961
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    955
    Vetal for the title 100% Ferrari have a rocket ship Merc are panicking vetal will strike back and hard and it all starts in China long mother straits fast corners the beast will unleash.

  2. #962
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,143
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Vetal for the title 100% Ferrari have a rocket ship Merc are panicking vetal will strike back and hard and it all starts in China long mother straits fast corners the beast will unleash.
    We need to sign this mysterious Vetal.

  3. #963
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    We need to sign this mysterious Vetal.
    Lol....yeah maybe this Vetal is a much better driver and makes less mistakes then Vettel, so yeah, we need to sing him ASAP

    But my money is on LeClerc this year, hands down he will beat Vettel in points and may even be WDC by end of year...if ferrari gets on top of the reliability gremlins and will keep up the development of car throughout the season to beat the Mercs developments
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  4. #964
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Lol....yeah maybe this Vetal is a much better driver and makes less mistakes then Vettel, so yeah, we need to sing him ASAP

    But my money is on LeClerc this year, hands down he will beat Vettel in points and may even be WDC by end of year...if ferrari gets on top of the reliability gremlins and will keep up the development of car throughout the season to beat the Mercs developments
    I like Charles and I know he will be a great pretty soon but all this talk about Vettel being done for and Leclerc being better might trigger an internal war at Ferrari. Vettel has experience and that is not to be discounted no matter if one likes him or not. He will have GP's where he will be faster or in front of Leclerc and eventually make it difficult for Charles. We have already seen how Vettel is better off the line in 2 GP's, if next time it will be a hit or miss between the two I'm not sure Vettel will think twice of touching his team mate's car if their is an aggressive show of power between the 2.

    P.S. we are yet to see Charles on a wet track. Vettel won his first GP on a wet track but we have never seen that level of driving on similar track conditions in a Ferrari from him (in fact he binned it last year at the German GP)
    Last edited by WRX202; 3rd April 2019 at 15:32.

  5. #965
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Ferrari Car
    Posts
    1,818
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    He will have GP's where he will be faster or in front of Leclerc and eventually make it difficult for Charles. We have already seen how Vettel is better off the line in 2 GP's, if next time it will be a hit or miss between the two I'm not sure Vettel will think twice of touching his team mate's car if their is an aggressive show of power between the 2.

    Reads like title for Hamilton.

  6. #966
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Reads like title for Hamilton.
    Yes, that's what I fear. Last thing we need is an internal rivalry. I'd much rather see Leclerc break Lewis and Bottas morale than being busy out racing his own team mate.

    It's too soon anyways, 2 of 21 is a long way to go.

  7. #967
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    2,466
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Vetal for the title 100% Ferrari have a rocket ship Merc are panicking vetal will strike back and hard and it all starts in China long mother straits fast corners the beast will unleash.
    Ferrari has a really great car, now all Tifosi care about is ONE of their drivers to get the WDC and both to contribute for the WCC.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

  8. #968
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Ferrari has a really great car, now all Tifosi care about is ONE of their drivers to get the WDC and both to contribute for the WCC.
    I couldn’t agree more. So long as both drivers contribute with points to bring home the WCC....I don’t really care which of our drivers wins the WDC.....for me, Ferrari comes first and foremost....drivers come and go, but the Ferrari legacy will be in our HEARTS FOREVER!!!!
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  9. #969
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    We have already seen how Vettel is better off the line in 2 GP's,
    Leclerc was better off the line in Australia. Vettel was better off the line in Bahrain.

    if next time it will be a hit or miss between the two I'm not sure Vettel will think twice of touching his team mate's car if their is an aggressive show of power between the 2.
    Agree. Vettel has been aggressive when fighting on track with Kimi in the past which led to several collisions. I'm sure it will be the same with Leclerc, particularly at the starts. Obviously, this is not what Ferrari want.

    P.S. we are yet to see Charles on a wet track. Vettel won his first GP on a wet track but we have never seen that level of driving on similar track conditions in a Ferrari from him (in fact he binned it last year at the German GP)
    Both were horrible in the wet last year.

  10. #970
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Yes, that's what I fear. Last thing we need is an internal rivalry. I'd much rather see Leclerc break Lewis and Bottas morale than being busy out racing his own team mate.

    It's too soon anyways, 2 of 21 is a long way to go.
    Charles needs to be way up there to break Merc morale, he can't let Seb get in the way to get it done.

  11. #971
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Charles needs to be way up there to break Merc morale, he can't let Seb get in the way to get it done.
    Both need to be up there not just Charles and both need to stay clear of each other. Ferrari = 2 cars on the track not just 1. If we have gp's where one is quicker than the other then they have to make way for each other and not obstruct. I fully agreed to Charles overtaking a slower Vettel in Bahrain. It is just too early to count Vettel out, afterall he finished second in the championship last year mistakes or no mistakes. Charles is yet to prove his worth in Ferrari over a full season and hence why I understand when Ferrari back Vettel a bit more for now but if Charles keeps out performing Vettel then they should and must switch the roles. It's just 2 of 21 though so far so I guess we have to wait and see.

    Deep down I wish Vettel wins it this year to shut Hamilton's mouth up (they will have same number of WDC each) but thereafter I surely hope for a total Ferrari domination with Leclerc (yes, he is Ferrari's future)

  12. #972
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    675
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Both need to be up there not just Charles and both need to stay clear of each other. Ferrari = 2 cars on the track not just 1. If we have gp's where one is quicker than the other then they have to make way for each other and not obstruct. I fully agreed to Charles overtaking a slower Vettel in Bahrain. It is just too early to count Vettel out, afterall he finished second in the championship last year mistakes or no mistakes.
    Vettel finished 2nd, and was 81 points behind Hamilton. Given the level of the cars last year, that was not a good performance from Vettel.

    Charles is yet to prove his worth in Ferrari over a full season and hence why I understand when Ferrari back Vettel a bit more for now but if Charles keeps out performing Vettel then they should and must switch the roles. It's just 2 of 21 though so far so I guess we have to wait and see.
    Charles hasn't had the opportunity to prove himself over a full season with Ferrari.

    I agree with the last part - let them race. There is no need to try and hold Charles back like they did in the first 2 races.

  13. #973
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,410
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerhard Berger View Post
    There is no need to try and hold Charles back like they did in the first 2 races.
    Yes, we love racing, team orders .

  14. #974
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX202 View Post
    Charles is yet to prove his worth in Ferrari over a full season and hence why I understand when Ferrari back Vettel a bit more for now
    Leclerc's performance can't be any worse than Vettel's last two implosions. I've defended him here over the past couple of seasons, but the last race really demonstrated that he hasn't learned from his mistakes.


    Disappointed Since 2010

  15. #975
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Leclerc's performance can't be any worse than Vettel's last two implosions. I've defended him here over the past couple of seasons, but the last race really demonstrated that he hasn't learned from his mistakes.
    there was a joke once that when you type in google spinning Ferrari, you get - did you mean Felipe Massa.. now it looks like it suits Vettel much better
    not gonna change my profile picture

  16. #976
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    there was a joke once that when you type in google spinning Ferrari, you get - did you mean Felipe Massa.. now it looks like it suits Vettel much better
    Hahahahah very funny. Not!
    With post like this, i dont see a reason to stay on this forum.
    He is a 4 time world champion and what have you achieved lately? Nothing but moaning.

  17. #977
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hahahahah very funny. Not!
    With post like this, i dont see a reason to stay on this forum.
    He is a 4 time world champion and what have you achieved lately? Nothing but moaning.
    I agree. Vettel and Massa are really not comparable. But if you are so heated up about a joke like this, you should not venture into other forums, Vettel has been called many nicknames over the past 2 years starting from "mission spinnow" to "Spinster". As long as he makes these silly mistakes, he will be scrutinized and a subject of mockery.

  18. #978
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hahahahah very funny. Not!
    With post like this, i dont see a reason to stay on this forum.
    He is a 4 time world champion and what have you achieved lately? Nothing but moaning.


    Disappointed Since 2010

  19. #979
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    I can have my own opinion, and I really dont like the all hate here, like I already said. I am sometimes wondering if I am on autosport forum. Its just not good, we have to support our drivers in good or bad days, it doesnt matter. In difficult times we have to stand by him, and support him no matter the cost. Otherwise why I am even here. Its just as easy.

  20. #980
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I can have my own opinion, and I really dont like the all hate here, like I already said. I am sometimes wondering if I am on autosport forum. Its just not good, we have to support our drivers in good or bad days, it doesnt matter. In difficult times we have to stand by him, and support him no matter the cost. Otherwise why I am even here. Its just as easy.
    Mate, just because you are a Vettel fan and I recall you did make one post where you said, you are here because of Vettel only, why do you expect 1000 other members to be Vettel fanboys? Some & probably most are Ferrari fanboys and are supporting Vettel just because he is driving for red. If you don't like criticism for his day light mistakes, then maybe you're right, this is a wrong forum for you.

    You say you can have your own opinion but in same breath you have issues with other's opinion. Bizarre
    “I prefer to beat them on Sunday” -Fernando Alonso, Press Conference Korean GP 2010

    "Giornata fantastica !!"- Andrea Stella, European GP 2012


  21. #981
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hahahahah very funny. Not!
    With post like this, i dont see a reason to stay on this forum.
    He is a 4 time world champion and what have you achieved lately? Nothing but moaning.
    Honey, this was my first post over long, long time, how can you say i have only been moaning? and based on what you say i haven't achieved anything? unlike Vettel who's recent non achievements have been recorded quite publicly. and yes i have to admit, the comparison between Massa and Vettel is wrong - Massa spun on wet track, Vettel does it when it's bone dry and all by himself
    not gonna change my profile picture

  22. #982
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    Honey, this was my first post over long, long time, how can you say i have only been moaning? and based on what you say i haven't achieved anything? unlike Vettel who's recent non achievements have been recorded quite publicly. and yes i have to admit, the comparison between Massa and Vettel is wrong - Massa spun on wet track, Vettel does it when it's bone dry and all by himself
    This is provoking really, I wont even take you serious from now on...

  23. #983
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Mate, just because you are a Vettel fan and I recall you did make one post where you said, you are here because of Vettel only, why do you expect 1000 other members to be Vettel fanboys?
    I never expected this, all I was expected was some humility and some respect for a great driver, with his mistakes or not. But I see now I cant expect this in general here, maybe by some members. Its a big shame. I did mean no harm, at least we have all in common that we support Ferrari as a team, well bring on China then. But dont know what to expect really from this race, I ve lost some confidence, that we can deliver as a team, even if we have the fastest car, but hope we can still deliver. A Seb win would be a big confidence boost for him in general, but I see Charles winning it.

    Forza Ferrari, Seb, Charles.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 10th April 2019 at 09:01.

  24. #984
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    nameless city
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    This is provoking really, I wont even take you serious from now on...
    it is??? pointing out that a star driver makes mistakes which cost him WDC is provoking anyone? are you trying to say that Massa is bad driver? actually i couldn't care less if you take me seriously or not, because i don't take anyone posting anonymously in internet seriously. get a grip or else you look like the dude you picked your name after - spinning around all by himself
    not gonna change my profile picture

  25. #985
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    Quote Originally Posted by Katu View Post
    it is??? pointing out that a star driver makes mistakes which cost him WDC is provoking anyone? are you trying to say that Massa is bad driver? actually i couldn't care less if you take me seriously or not, because i don't take anyone posting anonymously in internet seriously. get a grip or else you look like the dude you picked your name after - spinning around all by himself
    What a plonker.

  26. #986
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    What a plonker.
    errr... no hes not. Hes making valid points.
    Silently, like a shadow

  27. #987
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I never expected this, all I was expected was some humility and some respect for a great driver, with his mistakes or not.
    Knock off the sanctimoniousness. You're expecting us to applaud him based on what he accomplished with another team six years ago and with two seasons of sub-mediocrity with Ferrari. I've defended him repeatedly, but the Bahrain spin showed NOTHING has changed from last season.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    at least we have all in common that we support Ferrari as a team
    You stated yourself that you're a Vettel fan, and I would bet money that you're gone from this forum when he is from the team.


    Disappointed Since 2010

  28. #988
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,143
    Vettel the ballerina at his best

    https://youtu.be/MEorX35Mqcs

  29. #989
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    764
    Ah I give up.

  30. #990
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,495
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel the ballerina at his best

    [video]https://youtu.be/MEorX35Mqcs[/url]
    He's a four time world champion who deserves respect, and you're not being supportive enough!!! Vettel is to tires what Anakin Skywalker is to the younglings.


    Disappointed Since 2010

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •