Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1398

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    you spelt Newey wrong again
    Newey has won nothing since.

Seb came to us and developed our engine. The only reason he is not winning is because of Pirelli and the FIA favouring Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Eyes View Post
    He was preparing them for the new regulations in 2014. It worked.
    Why not preparing it for 2011 or 2012 instead when he actually raced ?

Neither has Vettel......
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    So how come when Michael was actually racing at Mercedes from 2010 till 2012 and they made barely progress but when he left it's all Michael ?
    Yeah it's such a quick process to make a team win titles, but hey if you know better than Brawn etc then so be it, but I would tend to believe them over you
    Forza Ferrari

Yeah it's such a quick process to make a team win titles, but hey if you know better than Brawn etc then so be it, but I would tend to believe them over you

Seb came to us and developed our engine.
    With his own hands and a hammer.

Neither has Vettel......
    Not his fault. Put him in the Mercedes and he would win 16 or 17 races a season.

Not his fault. Put him in the Mercedes and he would win 16 or 17 races a season.
    Yeah and so would most drivers, not really the point though is it. And it kind of his his fault if you look at his mistakes last season.......
    Forza Ferrari

He was preparing them for the new regulations in 2014. It worked.
    What also worked for Merc thanks to Michael was him convincing Ferrari that Seb was the future star and Ferrari needs Seb for the future ! Home sweet Merc was always in his heart. 2019 Ferrari so far no where in sight WDC, WCC wise. Michael did right for sure by his home boys @ Merc. I just don't think he knew just how great Lewis would be as far as breaking records. Ups !!! I mean the car !

Seb came to us and developed our engine.
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have read on this forum.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    This has to be the dumbest thing I have read on this forum.
    Giallo, I 100% agree with you. But... the engine runs like Seb developed it !

Seb came to us and developed our engine. The only reason he is not winning is because of Pirelli and the FIA favouring Hamilton.
    No... Seb is not winning because the stars didn't want to align in his favor.

If the FIA and Pirelli were not fixing things with the help of the British press then Vettel would be leading us to cup after cup. We have never had a driver as fast as Seb. He'd even beat Michael over a full season. No one else would be close in equal cars.

Let's not turn on him or each other. We can only support our team until the tables turn. We have to believe it will. For the good of the sport.

Being too obvious now
    Forza Ferrari

Being too obvious now
    Surely he’s trolling vettel.

Sorry for my passion.

I just believe in our team and Vettel so much. I am still angry and the penalty at Canada. It's why I signed up to this forum. I couldn't suffer in silence any longer.

If the FIA and Pirelli were not fixing things with the help of the British press then Vettel would be leading us to cup after cup. We have never had a driver as fast as Seb. He'd even beat Michael over a full season. No one else would be close in equal cars.

Let's not turn on him or each other. We can only support our team until the tables turn. We have to believe it will. For the good of the sport.
    Why do you keep moaning about the British press ? Grow TF up already

Quote Originally Posted by Louisa Fortuna View Post
    Why do you keep moaning about the British press ? Grow TF up already
    They tried to ruin Michael and Sebastian's reputation. All because they are German.

They tried to ruin Michael and Sebastian's reputation. All because they are German.

No they did not, stop that British press nonsense. Vettel himself claimed to be hammered by German media, do you even know that ?

Yeah, and on off weeks Seb spends all his time in his basement developing our front and rear wings, using the wind tunnel he built himself.

Fact is, Seb has always been a multi-demensional driver. Meaning: on some occasions he puts in super fast qualifying or race performances. Other times he drives like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or fith best driver on the track, and finally, there are times when he simply sucks (slow, excessive mistakes, cracking under pressure, etc.). If you look back closely at his 4 championships, you will realize that Seb was clearly in the best car. Exhaust blowing, team built around him (like Max currently enjoys), a servant for a teammate, etc.. Despite all that, he still needed good luck and bad luck for his closest challenger (who drove an inferior car) to barely eek out the 2010 and 2012 championships at the last races of those seasons.

Good thing is that IMO JL is going to turn into something special... I think it's only a matter of time before he proves to be better overall than Vettel.

The matter of time is here already. Charles is doing great. The two Ferrari cars can't be that much better or worse than the other for each race. Wrong choice of tires is still a mystery each race? Ferrari's been around a long time.

Charles is a good driver but he's only on the same level as Hamilton and Alonso. Vettel is in a league of his own. He's the quickest in qualifying and in the race. We can't rely on Charles to handle championship pressure and win us the cup. We can rely on Seb.

Charles is a good driver but he's only on the same level as Hamilton and Alonso. Vettel is in a league of his own. He's the quickest in qualifying and in the race. We can't rely on Charles to handle championship pressure and win us the cup. We can rely on Seb.
    O K , it's Seb Ferrari is relying on. Were is he? Charles needs to be on a level with someone doing better than as you compare him with, Hamilton. All Lewis can manage is 86 poles so far and 1st place in the WDC race. You say Seb is quickest in quali. and in the races. All he needs to do is win a race here and there. And finish ahead of Charles. Wins count too! I'm relying more on Charles than Seb each race for 2nd.place or better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    O K , it's Seb Ferrari is relying on. Were is he? Charles needs to be on a level with someone doing better than as you compare him with, Hamilton. All Lewis can manage is 86 poles so far and 1st place in the WDC race. You say Seb is quickest in quali. and in the races. All he needs to do is win a race here and there. And finish ahead of Charles. Wins count too! I'm relying more on Charles than Seb each race for 2nd.place or better.
    Charles should have won two races this season but lost them through reliability and tyres, Seb has won one race but had it taken away, and reliability again spoilt his Q3 appearance in Austria, so it's not all his fault. Get behind BOTH of our drivers, Brembo, Max isn't one of them just yet and probably never will be.

Leclerc, in his second year in F1 and in probably the most high pressure team, has done an incredible job so far!

Personally, I'm very happy Ferrari have him, he's a top-level driver, exactly the type needed now and for the future, and in a decent car will be world champion calibre.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Charles should have won two races this season but lost them through reliability and tyres, Seb has won one race but had it taken away, and reliability again spoilt his Q3 appearance in Austria, so it's not all his fault. Get behind BOTH of our drivers, Brembo, Max isn't one of them just yet and probably never will be.
    this is what I’ve been saying from long time.

Max is not the real deal. We have Charles who can push himself to the extreme limits.

Quote Originally Posted by F-e-r-r-nando View Post
    Yeah, and on off weeks Seb spends all his time in his basement developing our front and rear wings, using the wind tunnel he built himself.

Fact is, Seb has always been a multi-demensional driver. Meaning: on some occasions he puts in super fast qualifying or race performances. Other times he drives like the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or fith best driver on the track, and finally, there are times when he simply sucks (slow, excessive mistakes, cracking under pressure, etc.). If you look back closely at his 4 championships, you will realize that Seb was clearly in the best car. Exhaust blowing, team built around him (like Max currently enjoys), a servant for a teammate, etc.. Despite all that, he still needed good luck and bad luck for his closest challenger (who drove an inferior car) to barely eek out the 2010 and 2012 championships at the last races of those seasons.

Good thing is that IMO JL is going to turn into something special... I think it's only a matter of time before he proves to be better overall than Vettel.
    "Mercurial" is the appropriate word to describe him. "Multidimensional" implies that he is well-rounded and complete.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    O K with me Wisepie! I am behind both our drivers esp. the rookie Charles. But I'm a F-1 race fan and ignoring a winning driver and how he's come along is not for me. All that counts each race and at the end of the season are points, and wins. If a pole got a driver a win great, if not they mean nothing , just something for the drivers record when he retires. Again, if the pole caused the win , it counts big for that race.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    this is what I’ve been saying from long time.

Max is not the real deal. We have Charles who can push himself to the extreme limits.
    You can now be congratulated ! You are #1 user of the name of R Bulls top driver. Just about every single one of your posts have his name for better or for worse. No one comes near you. This is a Ferrari forum! Wake up !