Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18293031323334353637383940414243
Results 1,261 to 1,265 of 1265

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Very true. Millions of reasons to be team oriented , you don't " bite the hand that feeds you ! " Meanwhile over @ Merc it's the team that has to go easy on Lewis, look what he's done so far with the car he complains about. WDC, WCC, makes it all worth while both for driver and the team as a whole. It ain't over yet, but there moving along pretty strong. Why would they rock the " Lewis Boat" now? Meanwhile it may very well be the turn around 1/2 for Seb , Charles, and Ferrari. A few 1, 2 position starts for Ferrari and let R Bull take car of Merc to keep them back.
    Easier said then done mate, not only did we start with a much slower car this year, but going by past seasons our in season developments in the second half have not been that great....

I would very much like to see ferrari getting back to winning ways with a bunch of 1-2’s and Merc to be battling it out with Red bulls, but that is hardly believable....more then likely if Honda brings more power to its engines will be the battle between Max and Hamster.....as they have a pretty strong chassis

Sad but true I know...
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Easier said then done mate, not only did we start with a much slower car this year, but going by past seasons our in season developments in the second half have not been that great....

I would very much like to see ferrari getting back to winning ways with a bunch of 1-2’s and Merc to be battling it out with Red bulls, but that is hardly believable....more then likely if Honda brings more power to its engines will be the battle between Max and Hamster.....as they have a pretty strong chassis

Sad but true I know...
    Yes, that's my worry too that Hungary will be a Max and Ham show with possibly Seb and Charles in there for as long as they can work their tyres and stay on track, it's pretty twisty and no long straights, but the car is better than a few races ago so there may be some hope. I always said that Honda engine would come good and with the RB chassis on this kind of track, Merc should be almost as worried as Ferrari!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Very true. Millions of reasons to be team oriented , you don't " bite the hand that feeds you ! " Meanwhile over @ Merc it's the team that has to go easy on Lewis, look what he's done so far with the car he complains about. WDC, WCC, makes it all worth while both for driver and the team as a whole. It ain't over yet, but there moving along pretty strong. Why would they rock the " Lewis Boat" now? Meanwhile it may very well be the turn around 1/2 for Seb , Charles, and Ferrari. A few 1, 2 position starts for Ferrari and let R Bull take car of Merc to keep them back.
    With a car like the Mercedes, it doesn't matter who's behind the wheel. Even Barichello in top form could beat Schumacher's record.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Seb and Charles in there for as long as they can work their tyres and stay on track, it's pretty twisty and no long straights, but the car is better than a few races ago so there may be some hope.-E
    Let's work on that and maybe our boys have the momentum now. As you say the car is getting better and maybe it will be a really hot track on Sunday.
    Ham and Toto were really rattled on Sunday all we need is a good quali to get them really worried.

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    With a car like the Mercedes, it doesn't matter who's behind the wheel. Even Barichello in top form could beat Schumacher's record.
    Not if the midjet bum and Ross are ruining , I mean running Merc. And I have to just go along with you on that, a car like the Merc even in Lewis' hands , the GOAT is a done deal.