Page 9 of 47 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192021222334 ... LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    http://www.racer.com/f1/item/135650-...portant-vettel

Vettel seems to be backing away from talks to extend his contract. I have to wonder if Ferrari have considered the amount they're paying him is really not being represented well on track.
    Considering the amount Ferrari is paying Seb to drive, not design and create pu, chassis, areo, etc. wise, why isn't Ferrari more devoted to represent themselves well on the track car wise? Start with providing a gearbox that can go a whole race! Even Ferrari's RED paint job is dissapearing with black & white! No matter what, Ferrari is F1 and that's why Seb is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Considering the amount Ferrari is paying Seb to drive, not design and create pu, chassis, areo, etc. wise, why isn't Ferrari more devoted to represent themselves well on the track car wise? Start with providing a gearbox that can go a whole race! Even Ferrari's RED paint job is dissapearing with black & white! No matter what, Ferrari is F1 and that's why Seb is there.
    Nonsense!!

And that's why we're here too, Brembo, but there's only so much disappointment any tifoso should have to suffer....yet we still persevere. We must be masochists. Without a decent car, Seb has little hope, Fernando proved that.

Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    Nonsense!!
    I agree with you, it's nonesense!! To believe Seb want's out of team Ferrari, his lifetime dream come true. I believe every driver wants to be with Ferrari before they retire. Ricciardo, Lewis, Vestappen, Grosejean, Bottas, and on and on!

I agree with everything you said. Although, he may also be there because of Schumacher, and because he believed he had a shot at a fifth championship. I believe the latter is the reason Alonso was there.

Disappointed Since 2010

What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

His run at Ferrari has been disappointing no doubt. But we must understand there have been occasions where probably reliability & strategy robbed him. I think it all began from 2014 when young Ricciardo trounced him, obviously his reputation & image was hurt badly. When you have 4 back to back titles, there's excess baggage on your shoulders. 2015 Ferrari move was like fresh start for him, his dream team & a chance to emulate his idol, MS. Expectations were huge and specially when you've been labelled best qualifier on the grid, and replacing someone like Alonso who drove almost perfect races for this team. Started off pretty well with a win very early in his Ferrari career, but unfortunately competitors improved more, team mate started to come good, some reliability issues to go with debatable pit calls & finally trying to overdrive and making mistakes.

I'm not sure but if 2017 we start on back foot, it may tempt him to look elsewhere. All drivers are going for championships, he wants to surpass that magic figure of 7. But yes, he has lost some image that he had before 2014.

As said before, he is a multiple times world champ. He knows how to win, how to motivate team behind you, he will bounce back. Ferrari needs him, he needs Ferrari.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If this would happen to be the case then there is no reason to look for faults in the drivers if the team is internally divided.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns35109.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Harley View Post
    If this would happen to be the case then there is no reason to look for faults in the drivers if the team is internally divided.

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns35109.html
    Where does it say that the team is divided? I can only read about a journalist who says that Ferrari misses Alonso.

Seems Vettel lashed out, calling Alonso an 'idiot' while driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Infi24r View Post
    Seems Vettel lashed out, calling Alonso an 'idiot' while driving.
    Knowing his Italian is getting him applause in Italy, did Seb say Idiot or Cretino?

Kimi ( ICEMAN ) ............Vettel ( Maverick )

Quote Originally Posted by wickedf1 View Post
    Ferrari is so lucky to has this one! Say goodbyes to the man who is always talking about the greatest of Ferrari. And hellos to men of Hamilton and Alonso and when the things go bad they will shame you everytime. Be happy you have this good driver and be patient for the good car. Sebastian is not this man looking for the famous celebrity, he want to make Ferrari great again. For me Ferrari needs to earn the happy fans with the good car!
    He is being beaten by Raikkonen, hello!!?

Seb needs Todt and Brawn.
    And Newey, and half of Mercedes team...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC9rp4bCyUs

In this interview Vettel seems so disturbed...
    He called him an "IDIOT"!

And Newey, and half of Mercedes team...
    And E.B.D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC9rp4bCyUs

In this interview Vettel seems so disturbed...
    He called him an "IDIOT"!
    Yep, Vettel went too far!
    I think a reference like "The guy who did not win anything significant in F1 in the last decade" would have sufficed...

Quote Originally Posted by DelMar View Post
    Yep, Vettel went too far!
    I think a reference like "The guy who did not win anything significant in F1 in the last decade" would have sufficed...
    Or "The guy who drives better than me"

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Or "The guy who drives better than me"
    This one is better!

This one is better!
    Of course...
    Given the situation an unsubstantiated, subjective opinion is preferable to a hard cold fact. It sure does make one feel better, doesn't it....

Of course...
    Given the situation an unsubstantiated, subjective opinion is preferable to a hard cold fact. It sure does make one feel better, doesn't it....
    It sure does!

Quote Originally Posted by fmatiasii View Post
    My favorite driver is the one who sits behind the wheel of our car.
    that has been the case with me for 39 years that I have been Ferrari fan (liked Ferrari for 3 more years since I was 7)
    FERRARI In F1 =
    has the prestige and passion for Motor Racing that is unrivaled

http://www.planetf1.com/news/arrivab...re-on-driving/

...and stop embarrassing himself and Ferrari...

http://www.planetf1.com/news/arrivab...re-on-driving/

...and stop embarrassing himself and Ferrari...

That is an older news reposted with different title..media trying to dish out new dishes from old incredients..we should refrain from reposting all that krap here..why create all the negativity ..and there is nothing to be embarrassed about..

Charlie Whiting will attend the Drivers' press conference to give a statement on the Mexican GP only - no questions will be answered. You can see the actual FIA statement on Gianlu D'Alessandro's twitter feed - @Gianludale27
    Seb, MV & Ricciardo will all be there as well

Quote Originally Posted by abbottcostello View Post
    Charlie Whiting will attend the Drivers' press conference to give a statement on the Mexican GP only - no questions will be answered. You can see the actual FIA statement on Gianlu D'Alessandro's twitter feed - @Gianludale27
    Seb, MV & Ricciardo will all be there as well
    “FIA Race Director Charlie Whiting will attend the latter part of the Thursday Drivers’ Press Conference, alongside the nominated drivers, to talk about the 2016 FIA Formula One Mexican Grand Prix,” said the note.

“On this occasion he will be present to address this topic ONLY in order to avoid questions are not in line with the facts in discussion.”

The other drivers attending the press conference are Lewis Hamilton, Felipe Massa, Daniel Ricciardo, and Nico Rosberg. The event starts at 11am local time.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Of course...
    A cold hard fact is that Alonso deserved the 2012 championship more than any other driver. Look up who the team principals thought was the best. No contest.

Disappointed Since 2010

Vettel disagrees with penalty, but still admits that he moved under braking! I cant understand him, he is embarrassing himself! The rule is clear, no moving under braking!

Vettel confirmed. “I kept the car straight for more than the majority of the braking. So I think, from my point of view, the reason why Daniel locked up so badly is because there was no grip on the inside.

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/235048/...h-penalty.html

Vettel disagrees with penalty, but still admits that he moved under braking! I cant understand him, he is embarrassing himself! The rule is clear, no moving under braking!

Vettel confirmed. “I kept the car straight for more than the majority of the braking. So I think, from my point of view, the reason why Daniel locked up so badly is because there was no grip on the inside.

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/235048/...h-penalty.html
    Seriously dude..its not like that.. Have you seen how verstappen moves under braking..?.he waits for the other car to move and commit..then wham! He placees the car right in front of them,forcing them to take evasive action..that is the kind of braking under movement that was supposed to be penalized.. But vettel didn't cut across or placed his car right before ricciardos car..he squeezed ..and that's hard racing.. If that's not racing then nothing is man..

Quote Originally Posted by f412 View Post
    Seriously dude..its not like that.. Have you seen how verstappen moves under braking..?.he waits for the other car to move and commit..then wham! He placees the car right in front of them,forcing them to take evasive action..that is the kind of braking under movement that was supposed to be penalized.. But vettel didn't cut across or placed his car right before ricciardos car..he squeezed ..and that's hard racing.. If that's not racing then nothing is man..
    ^this....totally have to agree with

I for one am sick and tired of finger boy's moaning. He is doing SF no good by coming across as a cry baby. He is not worthy of our beautiful car, badge and history.